[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Witch's Castle 마녀의 성

suchadiva42

What can I say? I really hate that the writer has her characters committing crimes and then brushes over them. After today's episode, there is no doubt that the writer will let DB's and her kidnapper remain close like siblings.  Even in this day in time, no man will want his girlfriend, let alone his finance, go help a man unpack that had kidnapped her. There is no sugarcoating what TW and his brother did, they broke the law and if in the U.S. would be sentenced to at least 10 years in prison if not more.  I absolutely hate the way DB talks when she interacts with TW.

Sadly, I'm not really that fond of  DB--we have the DB when she's with Gh and the child-like DB we have with TW.  When he asked her where she had been, she told him that it's a long story. WTH? What is so long about saying she was having tea with TW?  I hate that the writer took this route.  

I will say that GH doesn't pull any punches with HJ either--another person who has been given a pass.

I'm finding this drama to be more and more unsatisfying because no one is being held accountable. I just hope that DB and GH ignore objections and marry.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy Gmerm thanks chingu for recaps/videos I really appreciate your hard work.

@lclarakl chingu I'm with you on not liking the way this writer is using DB and talking to TW really irritates me. It's like she have to be around creepy to get attention, but can do that with GH who also is a good man who's always waiting and will do anything for her. I don't know where this damn writer is taking this drama but she needs to straighten it the hell out before it goes down the tubes and will be useless continue watching :rolleyes:

@lclarakl, @suchadiva42, @Ldy Gmerm, @tinatrix236, @auntyem, @40somethingahjumma, @chasen8888, @anbud, @Brenda Capers, @finebyme, @lauren2b2

Written Preveiw Ep 85

MR shows HD the DNA test results and like a thunderbolt from the clear sky HD is dazed to the fact

MR request of HD to close the marriage talk between GH and DB and separate the two

On the other hand, HJ accidentally sees the DBA test results. 

@suchadiva42, @lclarakl

I'm also getting annoyed with the way this writer has turned this story into something so distasteful. It was bad enough with two criminals running around now we have three. Not one has paid for their crimes and the good people are still being targeted to be hurt more.  If it wasn't for the spoiler pictures we saw I would have given this up already. We are not the only ones who are dissatisfied with the developments of this story. If you have time take a look at the SBS viewer forum. The post had gotten so bad they posted a warning bulletin and took a lot of the, post down. There are still post up and there are complaints.

Thanks fellow viewers for sticking with this painful & laborious watching drama, my tolerance is not as high as yours and as such I have resorted to reading your comments and recaps.  In other words - its now total abandonment.  Thanks @awsparkle for including me in the preview reading list.  I have now moved on to "Best Couple" and "Heaven's Promise" dailies, though the heroines of these shows seem slow at first they actually grew backbone, stronger and show some common sense in future episodes.  In addition though there are enemies, they actually have good backups, there are wins and these women actually & effectively fight back. The episodes are also watchable and not "viewer insanity cringing" unlike this show which I get from the recaps.  

So goodbye Witch Castle, you were tolerable for 68 episodes & went beyond downhill from then on making us as viewers dislike just about every character in the show.  You will not be missed by me.  Take care fellow viewers.

8 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

Thanks fellow viewers for sticking with this painful & laborious watching drama, my tolerance is not as high as yours and as such I have resorted to reading your comments and recaps.  In other words - its now total abandonment.  Thanks @awsparkle for including me in the preview reading list.  I have now moved on to "Best Couple" and "Heaven's Promise" dailies, though the heroines of these shows seem slow at first they actually grew backbone, stronger and show some common sense in future episodes.  In addition though there are enemies, they actually have good backups, there are wins and these women actually & effectively fight back. The episodes are also watchable and not "viewer insanity cringing" unlike this show which I get from the recaps.  

So goodbye Witch Castle, you were tolerable for 68 episodes & went beyond downhill from then on making us as viewers dislike just about every character in the show.  You will not be missed by me.  Take care fellow viewers.

@chasen8888, I know what you mean. I'm only watching now because I love chatting with some of the ladies on this thread in the morning as we watch the drama together, but this drama is very disappointing and getting just plain stupid...on many, many levels. Yes, episode 68 is when it nosedived.  I can't believe this is the same writer that wrote "Daring Women".  I didn't have "Best Couple" on my list, but I'm going to add it now.

I think I have seen quite a few family drama's over the time.

I think this is the first time I seeing one where a character is completely changed. So far only the male characters are consistent through out the show. The "villainous" females are also consistent. The "heroic" females change...it is almost as if the writer forgot her character is and is therefore trying out something new. 
May be, just may be.. this drama is supposed to be different.. just to show that even those we find heroic have there moments of being wrong. 

Looking at the way DB was dressed during her amnesia phase and now....I see that the authors were trying to show change. Someone already commented on this earlier, in this post. 

Now I am quite fearful, (like watching a train crash) about where things are going to go. 

9 hours ago, awsparkle said:

@lclarakl, @suchadiva42, @Ldy Gmerm, @tinatrix236, @auntyem, @40somethingahjumma, @chasen8888, @anbud, @Brenda Capers, @finebyme, @lauren2b2

Written Preveiw Ep 85

MR shows HD the DNA test results and like a thunderbolt from the clear sky HD is dazed to the fact

MR request of HD to close the marriage talk between GH and DB and separate the two

On the other hand, HJ accidentally sees the DBA test results. 

@suchadiva42, @lclarakl

I'm also getting annoyed with the way this writer has turned this story into something so distasteful. It was bad enough with two criminals running around now we have three. Not one has paid for their crimes and the good people are still being targeted to be hurt more.  If it wasn't for the spoiler pictures we saw I would have given this up already. We are not the only ones who are dissatisfied with the developments of this story. If you have time take a look at the SBS viewer forum. The post had gotten so bad they posted a warning bulletin and took a lot of the, post down. There are still post up and there are complaints.

I've been reading all the post because sometimes the episodes were painful to watch. 

On 4/15/2016 at 7:24 PM, anbud said:

hmmm   are  you a  new  addition or      are  you------------------------- that  person with  a  new  nic....   very  rare i  see a  new  poster  jump inn   at  over  50 episode of  a  drama  series....

Video from episode 85:

Spoiler

HD is shocked to see the results and says to MR that she would ruin her sons happiness and MR's response is what to let go of her son. LMAO.. lady you let go of your son years ago when you gave him to others then made it so he could not find you!!  HD fell for the do you want to see me after all the bad blood ploy.. 

DB and GH talk about SC's wedding later after HD goes home.. he also finds out she is suppose to go to TW's to help unpack and says he is going too or she invites him.. (LMAO take that Tw)

NS shows up at the roof top flat trying to get a glimpse of SC, Leo or DB. (so creepy) 

What a weird wedding but it fits SC and EY I guess. DB and GH look happy as they sit together with HD looking like she swallowed a pickle. 

Later DB and GH give HD a nice high end hand bag and she does not accept it and rushes off after saying they should take it slow. SG does not understand why she acted that way. SG goes after her. 

Later DB and GH show up at TW (goodness this man is slimy making dinner for two) when the bell rings he calls out to DB only for GH and DB to show up and they throw words as GH notices the dinner on the table and makes a comment until DB puts her foot down and tells them both off and then says something to GH to make him start working hard. 

Later we see GH and DB out camping for the evening (no wonder he was moving fast to help him unpack..lol) 

SG gets HD home and shows him the DNA report and he is shocked and says does GH and DB know and she says no and he says that they can't separate them but this idiot HD says htey have to be how can DB have her for a mother in law after what she did to her (this woman is not paying attention. DB will not have her for a mother in law because GH will never acknowledge MR as his mother nor change his name or go back on her registry. SG suggest they go out and they leave the DNA report on the bed where nosy HJ comes in to find it and reads it.

HJ meets MR and they plot to get DB and GH to part. Saying it just proves that GH and DB are not meant to be.. lol.. how wrong you are girlie..

HJ goes to tell TW that DB and GH will be parting soon as well.. (oh but I doubt things will go the way these people want them too. 

HD meets DB and GH and they wonder what she could want and she tells them to not get married or to cancel their wedding plans.. oh yeah that is going to work without an explanation and saying they are not meant to be. It is not her job to say that nor is she right to do it. 

Video credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

Well I have to say its official HD's act to have them stop their wedding and tell them to not marry will have both GH and DB I suspect tell all of the people that should have looked out for them to take a hike and again affirm that they only have one another. HD has again showed that she is a selfish person when GH and DB find out that she said that to them because she knew who his mother was instead of telling him and DB and only thought of herself. 

It was not for her to worry about DB having MR as a mother in law after what she did. Also if she knew GH she would know he would never embrace a woman like MR for his mother blood or not. HD has only hurt herself and I hope this time DB turns away from her giving her a piece of her mind as payment for this betrayal. 

DB will never let go of GH again and GH damn sure is not going to choose MR over DB after the things that woman has said to him and done to DB. I suspect MR's actions are going to come back to bite her as she could not be bothered to be woman enough to come to him first to tell him and let him tell her to take a hike. She had to go around telling others until he and DB find out in the worst way and then want them to break up. 

DB told HD that GH never wanted to find his mother and it was her idea and yet she still sat there at the end and did that even after SG said to not break them up. smdh.. this writer has to teach HD a hard lesson for her meddling and selfishness. She has not been a mother to DB at all!

Now that HJ knows its only a matter of time before she is snide and goading to GH and DB until they figure out or someone lets out that secret. 

MR has been told that GH will never want a woman like her to be his mother she really should have listened to him. GH is going to embarrass and reject her badly in front of people and that will include that spoiled a** sister of his too. It will be the only way this woman gets that her son hates her and does not want her in his life and will never accept her.  And that her actions are what did this to her son. Her pushing will eventually make him remember the past. Right now he hates her for her actions now but getting his memory back will have him hating her for the past as well. 

HJ has been warned by GH not to do anything to interfere in his life again but she again jumps on the bandwagon thinking that HD will do all the dirty work.. All of them are going to get a taste of GH and I hope DB too over this issue. 

Perhaps this will be what prompts them to go get married and not wait for a big ceremony.. Its time they cut their losses and some loose baggage (people) in their lives. 

For the first time, I skipped scenes in this drama. Things that irked me in this episode (may have been more if I hadn't fast forward):

1. Irked me that HD, not wanting to face MR, doesn't want DB and GH to marry. Again, it's all bout HD--she makes me sick. I truly dislike her as a character.

2. TW calling DB Dal Lea, the name of his dead sister, when he went to answer the door. The cozy dinner for two tells it's own story. The writer trying to make DB, GH and TW a 'cute' comic break is anything but, cute.  I have no idea what the writer is thinking, but this drama is such a mess. HATED the scene.

3. At this point, NS is the only one suffering for his actions and will have more suffering to come when he finds out that MR was there when his son died.

4. TW is absolutely nothing to DB, but she's acting like the man is her savior and her 'brother'. However, I still say that DB's connection to TW is beyond the 'brother' classification. I don't know what women hangs around a 'brother' that likes them romantically.

I'm not sure I like any of the characters outside of GH. 

This is the drama I skip and forward.

HD  is a very selfish woman. So called becos she married SG, she has to treat HJ well by entertaining her bad behavior that can cost a life. I think HD need to send for Counselling and not fit to be a mother. Her son death may be caused by MR but she is also an indirect partner. Now she said DB cannot marry GH, the next cannot marry because MR killed her son.

SC, HD Daughter has more  integrity than her mom. She is better than her mom HD who cannot differentiate what is good and bad because She became HJ mom after she married to SG.

TW - another role not suppose to be included. Make the story looks so stupid.

There maybe a twist in the story- HJ maybe GH half Sister.. Why HJ mom commit adultery with GH  Dad who make MR pregnant. 

DB - never grow up all these years. Initial DB is DUMB BABY

Let me go ahead and say it. HD stepped in it today and MR and HJ used her well. She has the nerve to cry after hurting DB yet again. But you can tell DB is very angry at her and has fired back at her. 

Because HD is at home crying over what she did (no one's fault but her own in treating DB and GH that way over her selfish feelings when DB did so much for her and it happened 4 years ago and she is remarried.)

IF HJ told DB at the end MR was GH's mother and HD knows DB is really going to let HD have it and cut ties I believe. Even though HD did not tell HJ DB will see HD again as choosing HJ over her and telling HJ something that GH and DB should have been told first and let them decide what to do. 

DB had just told HD days ago that GH never wanted to find his mother that she pushed him to do it and then she does this without telling GH or DB the truth. Now HD has hurt this girl yet again When DB remembers the last time and you can tell she was reading HD a bit too. 

HD needs to get herself handed to her as well for the things she has said and done to DB. Its about time to pay for her selfishness when DB did so much for her. SHe got away with it the last time and then DB went missing and her thinking DB left for her. What will she do to find out what really happen that night and I think it will come out as DB will say HJ was there and saw her get hit and kidnapped. 

Too late now. Whatever MR and HJ has cooked up in thinking HJ has any power to make GH the Chairman (kicking out her own father) after what SG said to MR in his office they are both going to really get it as again GH told MR he would never want h er for his mother and told HJ they can never have a relationship out side of work and will never be friends and to stay out of his life. 

This day dreams of a reunion with her son are going to be dashed when GH finally breaks her down and strips the skin off her. He has been without her in his life for almost 26 years or more and she dares to think he would accept her after what she has said and done to him and that she can dictate his life. Oh Boy I can't wait for him to bring MR to her knees and tears its going to happen and I hope it is in front of everyone the same for HJ. 

HJ has to be brought down as well and told GH never wanted her and that with out with out DB she will never be anything but nothing to him and he never loved her or thought to love her. 

This time around I see SG hitting the roof and going after MR. I also see GO stroking out finally and HJ getting kicked out of the company for working with MR yet again and for knowing DB was hit by that car and kidnapped and not saying anything. 

I think DB's anger at HD over HJ knowing about GH's mom is going to make her out HJ an what she did a year ago who she sees as HD choosing over her. 

Video for Episode 86:

Spoiler

HD tells them to postpone the wedding and can they do what she says and they are both stunned not understanding what she is saying. GH wants to know if it is something he did but all HD will say that it is for both their own goods. 

HD lies and says the reason she thinks they should postpone or stop their wedding is she over heard the conversation HJ had with GH at the restaurant. She gives them the impression she is trying to not  hurt HJ with their pending marriage. HJ lurks saying she is using me and that is interesting. 

DB says you have been for us and now you are not? You are seriously trying to tell us not to marry due to HJ and her feelings? DB can not believe that HD is doing this to her and is hurting her this way. 

HJ shows up and acts like she has no clue making everyone uncomfy and HD scurries off like the rat she is. 

HD goes to see SG who says she should not be doing this and that HD should just tell DB and GH the truth and let them do what they want. But HD still goes on about how she can't be in laws with MR. SG says they would cross that bridge when they came to it but DB and GH should not be split basically and that the way she is going about it is wrong. (HD you should have listen to SG and told them the truth.) 

HD and DB are in his office and DB is upset saying that again HD has chosen HJ over her and has hurt her. GH says there is another reason that HD is acting this way and DB should try to find out what it is. 

DB is very upset by this betrayal again by HD and goes out to the break area and TW shows up and sees her crying and she says something to him about how above everyone else she did not think HD could do what she did to them. She says she considered HD as her real mother all this time but perhaps it was not the same for HD and that she knows HJ is her daughter too but she knows how much DB loves GH so how can she go against their wedding plans now. He says she is against your plans and asks how can she change like that basically and he realizes what HJ said to him earlier about making a prediction that GH and DB will not be able to marry had something to do with it.

TW goes storming into her office over hurting db.He says he does not care what type of mask or fake way she is doing or plotting but he told her not to bother DB. HJ says it is not her as he is over estimating her ability.  HJ says its a family matter and she can't reveal it but she is not the one basically messing with their plans to marry.

Comic relief with EY and SC fighting right after the come back from their honeymoon. (I do not care.)

DB calls HD at home to meet and asks her if she really are trying to stop her wedding because of HJ and HD says she has to consider both of them (But HD you are not considering DB!) and DB is hurt at this thinking HD is choosing HJ over her yet again. She tells HD that she thought of her like her mother all this time but she guess HD does not feel the same. She says its ok HD can go and gets up and leaves very hurt and HD is left there realizing again that she has hurt DB. 

SG comes into the room to find HD crying and wants to know what is wrong and HD tells him she met with DB and has hurt her deeply by her excuse and SG again says that it is best for her to tell them the truth and break it to them gently but HD refuses to tell them the truth. 

HJ is in GH 's off going on about her blind date and finding someone to make her heart flutter and dares to say that she guess too much has happen or if she had not crossed the boundary they could be friends and GH says no they can never and she dares to say she wants to be friends and he just looks at her. GH gets a text from DB asking where is he. 

DB and GH meet with EY and SC and perhaps tells them what is going on but SC is not a help as she is drunk and acting silly (more silly and a handful for poor EY) then we see MR's daughter come by barging in to a private moment to even dare to say her boyfriend is handsome. wow , really girl you are just like your mom was that even something to say to DB and GH.

They go home and NS hears that HD is protesting the marriage and NS wonders why he has a good job makes good money etc no reason she should but MR tells them to go in to bed. 

MR gets a call from SG to meet the next day. 

MR meets with SG who says he heard she was GH's bio mom and MR says yes and how can they be together when she had to humiliate herself in front of DB on her knees in that office (this witch still does not feel bad at what she did.)  basically tells her that she is wrong in trying to split up GH and DB and that they are innocent and not to do it. MR tries to say she is thinking of her son but she is not and wants his help but SG says he is not going to break them up and it will not be worth it for GH to find his mother he abandoned him but looses his lover. MR does not like what he says to her and gets mad over it saying it is not really his place and SG says it is as he has thought of GH as a son for years and that he has lived on his own and dealt with turmoil growing up without a family and SG says he understands her stance but he will just have to do something. MR gets up and looks back saying to herself what is he saying he will tell GH and she gets mad. (She should be telling GH!) 

MR goes to HJ and says if she will help her break up GH and DB and make GH Chairman of MC Group and HJ says yes. 

HJ meets with DB on the roof and DB says something to her about her still liking GH and trying to be her friend and HJ says that is not important. And DB says what is and HJ says I know who GH's mom is and DB says what and HJ says it again ..

End

No Preview 

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

Is it HJ's plan to say I will tell you who his mother is if you break up with him? Interesting ploy but it will end up backfiring when GH finds out. 

i  just  cannot  understand  the  rationale  why dan byul  cannot  marry  kang  hyu.  mi rae is not  related  to  dan  byul.  dan  byul  was  the  daughter in  law  of  her  ex  husband.   technically  hd  is  not  related  to  dan byul  and  kang  hyun, so  what  is  the  legal  basis  or  moral  basis  on  why  they  shouldn't g et  married.  they  don't  share  a  single  drop  of  blood  so  this  is  not  incest.  what  is  the  convulated  relationship  therefore  of  kang hyun, mirae,  hd    and  danbyul reason  why  they  couldn't  get  married.  in  another drama,  the  parents  of a  couple  was in a  relationship and  got  married,  so  therefore  it is  taboo  for  their  kids  to  get  married.  though  in  other  culture  or  countries,  it is  not  so.  i  know  of a  friend whose  own  mom  married  her  father in law  and  it  was  no  big deal.  both  are  widow and  widower  and  now  live as one  big  family.

Oh what can I say......

First, I wanted to tell HD to shut up. How are you going to tell two people in love not to marry, but don't tell them why? Just useless. The writer has the "good" people behaving so stupid which makes them unlikable. HD may have been using HJ as an excuse, but that's even worse because it makes HJ the villain again when In my opinion, HD was doing this for herself. It came through when she was talking to SG and he said that they should tell them the truth. HD's response was , 'and we become in-laws with that woman?' What happened to the concern for DB? Can't stand the woman. Yes, MR did an' unimaginable thing to DB, but so did HD---and she's still doing it.

Second, as always, the only person I feel sorry for is GH. Poor man asked HD if he had done anything wrong--that tugged at my heartstring.  I just have a feeling the writer is going to have him do something stupid next. Like have GH not want to get married.

Then we have TW getting upset at HJ for possibly being the cause of HD not wanting GH and DB to marry.  Really writer? TW would rejoice since he loves DB romantically and is still trying to win her heart.  I just have to close my eyes and press FF.

The overuse of HJ and MR is just too much. MR's plan is just plain stupid. There is absolutely no way anyone in HJ's family would agree to her marrying GH--no one. Why is the writer even going there.

if  i  were  dan byul  and kang  hyun,  just  go  ahead and  marry, there  is  no  blood  relations  between  them,  just  relations  by  consanguinity which  they  never  knew  existed.  if  they  get  married,  will there  be  some  legal  concerns?  kanghyun  never  knew  his  mother  existed.  the  chairman  is  right  just  face  the  obstacles  head  on.  i  can't  ubderstand  this  objection  without  telling  the  real  reason/  it  is  unfair. this  is  a  stupid  storyline.  on  one  note  i'd  like  to comb  tae  woon's  hair  and  remove  his  smug  look. 

Can't say much about this drama because it will be a broken record.  The person who I absolutely agreed with every word he said was NS when he told HD off. Loved it! She left DB for her own happiness to marry the chairman and caused DB a lot of pain---true on so many levels.  Glad DB decided that she isn't going to let GH go, which only came after HD talked to her. Sadly, I'm not sure if she would have stayed with GH if HD hadn't said anything.  

Writer trying to create a BS/HG moment from "I Have a Lover" with TW and DB--he being the person she goes to when she needs to talk. Sadly, that relationship wasn't developed the same way as it was in the other drama. I still say if you know that a man loves you romantically, why do you still hang around them?

NO video for today's episode on YouTube.. 

Glad NS gave HD the talking to she needed in today's episode. About time someone reached her for being so selfish.. He told her correctly that she went on to marry SG for her own happiness and hurt DB while taking care of her new family and has no right to stand in front of DB's happiness. They both went off to find their happiness leaving their kids its time to stop thinking of herself! HD finally got that it's up to DB and GH. HD knew GH was not at fault and that he and DB are innocents in this mess MR created. I was happy to see her tell DB to hold on to GH and stay by his side. Finally she acts like a mom!

MR has no clue about her son and his personality. I feel like she is going to get a crash course in all things GH and she is not going to like what she hears, sees or feels from this man. Why does she think with DB gone he would want her as his mom?GH will never let her or HJ close enough to console him over the loss of DB.. lol too funny.  He hates her for not only the things she did to DB and that won't change with her current attitude but because she still does not get she was in the wrong and feel guilty or regretful. She is going to be made to see though the hard way.

NS being the voice of reason today was a surprise but obviously needed since HD was being so selfish not even seeing how she has done DB. (So far he has been pretty useless to the story.) But what will he do when he finds out that GH is MR's son? MR has weaved this bit of make believe that she gave up her son for hardships. (i.e. she did not have money to care for him which is what turned her into the greedy witch she is.) It may have been true back then but there have been a lot of year between then and now and her actions are not going to be looked on favorably. But what she fails to see is she did not have to live that way and getting rid of one child and keeping another is not going to fly when the truth comes out.  She has no clue what he endured when he ran away from that house she dropped him off at as a child and trying to possibly find her and she did not bother to find out more. 

MR has no idea of her sons personality and she did not bother to find out either. GH has already shown her how rigid he is concerning her doing bad things and not feeling a bit of shame, guilt or regret. He truly dislikes her. Then continued to do more bad things hurting the woman he loves. But she will find out I can almost taste it. GH is going to show her a side of his personality she thought she could try to sweet talk into accepting her. It will not be nice when he unloads on her. She fails to see that in giving him away and then moving from where he knew he could find her and never checking on him after she walked away she did abandon this man and he is going to remind her of that when he gets his memory back too. Her trying to remove the one person from his life he loves thinking he will turn to her was extremely foolish. DB is the only one that can help her have any type of relationship with GH in the long run.  Plotting to hurt DB by trying to remove her from his side?? So very stupid! DB is not the issue her own actions are and she still has not learned anything. When he finally understands this hateful witch is his mom and was plotting again well I do not want to be in her shoes when he starts to strip her down with his words.

MR has weaved this fantasy in her head that her son will welcome her if she just gets DB away from him since she is a reminder of what she did wrong. I am waiting for the pretty unicorns to show up since this is a bunch of bogus crap and reality is never go to be anywhere near the day dreams she made up in her head about the reunion she thinks she a. deserves to have with the son she abandoned. b. will get from GH who has already told her he would never want a mom like her. c. will be able to get past him after trying to separate him from DB. Nothing she can say will make this man not see through her again and call her out on it. It will be harsh and hard when this man gets going on her about her thinking they could have a relationship and he can forget the things she said to him and DB and the bad things she has done. I am waiting on it. 

Then to add insult she is trying to make him Chairman of the company.. oh boy.. look out when he blows up it will be all over MR and HJ too. 

HJ thinks she is slick but GH will realize she had her hands all in this mess with MR to break up him and DB once again and after he warned her. This time it will not be pretty. I expect her true colors will again come out and she will admit it. Her family will be shocked and outraged that she made that type of promise to MR all to try for this man again. This may bring out the memory from DB that HJ left the hospital and saw her hit and snatched but said nothing. 

HJ is heading for a fall as well. GO has warned her to stay away from MR in today's episode only she will be outed as having been working with MR once again.  This time around GO will make good on her threat to kick her out but may die from the shock that HJ was again trying to get GH before she can remove her from the registry.

I was totally shocked but happy that even GO realizes DB and GH are innocents in this situation and said so to HD. They have done nothing wrong to be dealing with MR's crap running off on them but they seem to be suffering the most for it. 

Thank goodness TW finally gets he has no chance with DB and is doing something to act like a real brother even though he does not deserve that after what his family did to her. 

*Since both post were almost the same I went ahead and just updated one since you can not delete a post without moderator intervention..

@Ldy Gmerm

I have no idea what's going on with this drama with, previews, videos and even the written preview. Sometimes it's so late when they put up the written preview I've signed off for the night. My guess is since this drama has taken such a nose dive they up date whenever.  

i  think  mi lae  will  get a  rea;ity  check  on  how  her  son  feels  about  her.  mi rae's  approach  is  so simplistic,  make  his  son chairman  of  a  company  to make  up  for  all  the  years  they w ere  separated.  the  writer  is  so  silly  to  even  think  of  this  storyline,  making  hae  jee  and  mi  lae  allies  to get kang hyun.  maybe  kang  hyun  if  he  was  raised  by  mi  lae  will  have  the  same  distorted  values  as her  daughter(the  wannabee  frustrated  actress).do  people  fall  for  this  kind  of  stories,  this  is  unwanted.

I've been skipping episodes and it seems like some sanity has prevailed... finally. 

The thing that made the least sense to me was that everyone knew about GH's past except GH. It's one of those absurd situations that they like to play up to the point of ridiculousness. All of us knew or at least suspected that ML was his birth mother so that melodrama was always on the cards. But the amount of idiocy that's infected the characters throughout this arc, especially the ones that are normally a little more sane, is appalling.

I find it odd that up till now no one really gets GH. It should be patently obvious to the world that he's not like anyone else. In this show at the very least. He's never made any attempt to find his biological parents, he gave up wealth and status for love why would anyone think he'd change his mind overnight about marrying DB just because he found his mother. Especially if it's a woman that he despises and has butt heads with in the past. A woman who has gone out of her way to needle him, to insult him and rub his nose in the ground about his parentage. 

And what's with DB? She's walking around this show like a 16 year old in manner and in mental capacity. The character's regressed so much after the bump on the head and kidnapping. Her wardrobe malfunction is the gift that just keeps giving.

Archived