[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Witch's Castle 마녀의 성

suchadiva42

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

@lclarakl

I'm sure you're right about the forgiveness thing and the writer wanting to depict DB as being childlike or simple. But then she's not all that silly when it comes to HJ, is she? She knows all too well HJ can't be trusted, and she's still suspicious despite all the assurances that she's changed. It's as if her evil people radar malfunctions only when TW is in the room. 

I just wish K drama writers would stop mixing up goodness, naivete and idiocy.

To be fair, I suppose he did technically "look after" her for a year even if he did it under duress initially. Still, even if he was nice to her what he did was both morally and legally wrong. He also lied to her about her situation and what he was doing to find her family. All that in mind, I don't see what she has anything to be grateful for. Feeding and clothing her was at the very least something he had to do so as not to let her starve to death.

I suppose someone had the bright idea of bringing in another character and chose to do it in this way but now they've written themselves into the corner and they can't exactly get rid of him only after 10 eps. So I imagine he's "not allowed" to go to prison yet. It wouldn't surprise me if they decide to marry him off to HJ in some kind of secret marriage contract while they wreak havoc for the OTP. ;)

childlike  and  simple  do not belong to  an  adult  living in a  world  full of  deception...  so  the  writer  failed....  when   my oldest son was 5 he was like  DB. very  kind , empathy   for  others  to a  grand scale.  he  scared  me    .  I  found  out  he  gave  away  most of this  toys his  father  bought  him from   different  countries...   cause i did  find it in his  toybox.  he told he  he give  it to  certain  kids,  who  was all older then  him  by 2 and 3  years... cause  they did not have   those  toys.  but  i   said to  him  but  now  the  toys  you  love   you don't have it  anymore... listen  , there is   something  call  to lend.  they  can  play  with it  a  few  days  and  give it back to you..  but never  lend  anything  before  talking to me.  my task was  to go  to these  parents  home  and ask for the   toys   back  cause it  was a  special  gift  from  his  father... to this  day he is  too kind . so i  am  gratefull he  got  a  real  strong  no nonesense  sort  of  girlfriend.

forgot to  add    my  youngest  son  never   shared his  toys.  he is  very  frugal,he always been  this  way  since a  child.    when he  shops with  his  dad  he  never  spend a  dime of   his  money. lol  he saves  his  money.  2   very  very   different  personality. even   in    eating different   food since  they was  babies.....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgiveness in kdrama land   I never  understood.. in   some dramas   the  son  stole    the deed of the  house  and  sold  it.  parents  lost  everything..  they had  to  move to  a  small  place. yeap they  forgive   him. you kill someone in kdrama land    pay  some compersation  money and  send  the  son or  daughter to the usa. then   the loan shark  that wait  for the  children to be   an  adult,after they  kill the  father  cause  he  could not pay the  loan,  then  demand the  kids  pay  their  father  loan..lol. or the   wife/husband   you never  saw  for 20 or  30  years  can  just  move  inn and  live  with you and  bring his or  her  debts  with them...

adult  childen    who  was   given  away  as   babies  or  5   or 6 years old, parents   found  them and  all  of  a  sudden  they  make  all  decisions  about  your  life    for  you.lol. the  woman or  man  you  love   before  they  found  you   is  not  right   for  you  according to the new  found  parents..lol

since I  am  norwegian   ,i  found a   video  on  youtube  that   kind  of  explain  some  things..  hope the moderaters   don't  mind.

will  add, she is  from the north  of  norway I am  from the south. and she  speaks    new  norwegian language while i   speak   bokmål.   in the  north  they have a  singing  sort of  dialect. and  yes  they   curse in   every other  word... it  was  fun to  see  her  say the f  word  when   we don't have   that   word in our  language. or  any  word that  is  close to the  english  f  word...  

2 hours ago, finebyme said:

It is going to be even more disappointing when DB learns whom GH's mother is. She is going to hold the wedding as a hostage for him to reconcile with is mother. 
"I won't marry you until you resolve things with your mum"

Honestly, I never was too drawn to the actress who plays DB. Now, with this character has made me not like her acting even more. 

Let's not go there with the actress.  She's playing the role that she was give. 

@40somethingahjumma DB is just now getting to where she doesn't trust HJ, it's been a long time getting here.

3 hours ago, finebyme said:

It is going to be even more disappointing when DB learns whom GH's mother is. She is going to hold the wedding as a hostage for him to reconcile with is mother. 
"I won't marry you until you resolve things with your mum"

Honestly, I never was too drawn to the actress who plays DB. Now, with this character has made me not like her acting even more. 

hmmm   are  you a  new  addition or      are  you------------------------- that  person with  a  new  nic....   very  rare i  see a  new  poster  jump inn   at  over  50 episode of  a  drama  series....

1 hour ago, anbud said:

since I  am  norwegian   ,i  found a   video  on  youtube  that   kind  of  explain  some  things..  hope the moderaters   don't  mind.

will  add, she is  from the north  of  norway I am  from the south. and she  speaks    new  norwegian language while i   speak   bokmål.   in the  north  they have a  singing  sort of  dialect. and  yes  they   curse in   every other  word... it  was  fun to  see  her  say the f  word  when   we don't have   that   word in our  language. or  any  word that  is  close to the  english  f  word...  

When you want to post something that is not related to the drama put it under a spoiler tag. Just click on the eye at the top of the posting box and insert This way you won't get dinged. 

@lclarakl

Exactly, the actress is playing the part that has been given to her.

@finebyme

If an actress has annoyed you that much then it's kudos to the actress for playing the part she's being paid to play. This is not the thread to voice any dissatisfaction of the actress/actors or their acting ability. 

@awsparkle   thank  you.   i  wil check if there is   foreign     thread  on  soompi  and  make a   thread.  thanks for  your  quick  advice.   if not i   might  have been banned..

.mins  later    i  am  trying to   delete  by  going to  edit.  and   i  can't  even  when i   click on  edit.  got no  option to  delete the  video...

3 hours ago, anbud said:

@awsparkle   thank  you.   i  wil check if there is   foreign     thread  on  soompi  and  make a   thread.  thanks for  your  quick  advice.   if not i   might  have been banned..

.mins  later    i  am  trying to   delete  by  going to  edit.  and   i  can't  even  when i   click on  edit.  got no  option to  delete the  video...

Just click in the space next to the video and then hit your delete key

DB is truly acting like TW showed her an act of kindness; that what he and his brother did was an act of hospitality.  When she told TW, "You let me live at your house for a year. This is the least I can do for you."  Hearing words come out o DB's mouth is so frustrating. She acts like she was an invited guest that forced herself upon TW instead of the fact that he and his brother kidnapped her and used her memory loss against her. The memory she lost due to his brother. She probably could have gotten her memory back sooner if TW had reported everything to the police.

There is no sister and brother relationship here. This whole interaction between them is just crazy weird.  Is the writer even aware how ridiculous DB appears?  

When TW asked her why the rush in getting married, she told him that she had hurt GH too much in the past and she wants to make him happy. What? How about because, 'I love him and I don't want to waste anymore time without him?' It's comes across as if she's doing it out of duty and not out of heart.

As it is, DB is truly grateful to TW and his brother for giving her amnesia so that she could escape confronting her past---because he doesn't was to seek professional help.

Just not a strong female in this drama.  When she tells TW that he helped her see that she deserves to be loved, then what has GH been saying all this time? It's truly ridiculous. I can't stand to hear DB speak another word. It's almost like the writer is trying to make TW the same type of character BS was in the drama "I Have a Lover", but they are no where near close in comparison. TW didn't do this for her benefit, he held her captive to protect his brother. That's what is so ridiculous about DB's overwhelming gratefulness to TW---it's sickening. Especially when she takes sides with TW over GH and truly not understand his feelings towards TW. 

If it wasn't for wanting to see more of HJ and MR, I think I would drop this drama today, because I definitely do not want to see more of DB and TW. HD feeling sorry for HJ is also getting on my nerves.  She feels sorry that HJ also lost JY. She does know that HJ never had JY, right?

I can almost see HD doing something to keep GH and DB apart for HJ--maybe the fact that MR is his mother?

Video for Episode 83:

Spoiler

DB tells SC she is marrying and SC teases her that she is moving fast after gaining her memory back but she says that after what she put GH through she wants to not wait and be good to him for the rest of their lives. SC endorses it and says how good he has been to DB she should not wait and asks when they will have the ceremony and DB says not long after SC's wedding in the summer. (Hell they need to do it now! I wonder if they already registered and the ceremony is just a formality!) 

TW comes over and they make small talk as she asks if he has unpacked and says she will help him to unpack if he likes and he says thanks. He then decides to cross the line talking about how roof top flats are so romantic you can see the stars and DB hits him with she is marrying GH and his face is frozen as he asks why so fast and she says after the year she does not want to wait anymore and wants to be with GH to make him happy. TW of course does not look happy. She asks him what is with his face and she says his sister is marrying and DB tells him it will be fine (SHE IS NOT YOUR SISTER you kidnapping idiot!) DB also tells him that she realizes that part of why she lost her memory is because she figures she wanted to forget her past as she started the fire that killed her parents even though it was an accident. She feels that she wanted a break fro her past and that she did not think she was worthy of love (didn't GH try to tell her she was a year ago , over and over again!) She again thanks TW for looking aftr her for that year. 

GH calls DB to meet and she seems caught and TW asks if it is GH and she says yes and he wants to meet. 

DB comes in with TW and GH is not happy wondering why he is there and they have words before TW leaves and GH wants to know why he was with her and she says she wanted to tell him about the marriage and GH says she can see him at work and tell him and DB says how can she talk about their wedding at work and says for him not to pick fights with Oppa.. lol. 

NS saw DB and TW walk by the restaurant and follows them and DB sees him while with GH and stands up to call out to him and he says you remember me and she says yes and we have an awkward moment. (Not sure I understand why he followed. Since there was no indication she remembered yet so why follow her being creepy NS?) 

NS gets a call that MRs daughter is really sick. He rushes home with DB and GH in tow and NS is unable to even lift the girl and GH does it and takes her to the hospital.

MR comes in and finds out she has stomach issues from stress (what stress she does nothing all day but complain that mom no longer loves her since she is looking for her brother!) MR is upset and NS says if not for DB and GH they would be in trouble as he carried her out and go them to the hospital and MR thanks them seeming hesitant. NS says she is so busy trying to find her son she is neglecting her daughter and MR says how can he say that and DB and GH say they are leaving. (Why are they disturbing the other patient in the room with this mess. )

GH and DB take their leave and GH says he does not like MR and she is the type of person he will never like and DB says she seemed different tonight and GH says no matter lets go and they leave with MR coming out of the hospital room saying he does seem to have the same eyes. 

The next morning SG and GO are having breakfast and HD's phone rings and he answers it and tells SC that HD is upstairs and asks what she needed and SC tells him DB is getting married so her mother will be a bit busy after her wedding and she is sorry for keeping her more and he says that is fine and he is happy. He tells SC he will tell HD to call her. SG tells GO that DB is marrying and GO's face is sour and she has the nerve to asks why so fast as HD comes in and says DB is marrying and GO says is it good to have two wedding in a year or back to back and HJ has not even got married yet. (SO WHAT LADY WHO SHOULD WORRY ABOUT HJ FOR. SHE WILL NEVER MARRY anyway.) and HJ is listening but comes in to act like she is so happy. 

HD dares to worry about how HJ will handle the news.. Get over it. but SG says this is good for HJ that way GH is taken.. 

HJ goes to her room to look at the picture sh tricked him into taking at work. To moan over a man that never wanted her. 

MR has got the results from the DNA test and it is confirmed GH is 98.998% her son and she says why did it have to be him and what will she do now as she clutches her head upset. (Well MR you should not be nasty to people no matter if they have parents or not and you should not have done so much wrong.) 

MR later goes to see her daughter and asks if she is ok and the girl says she is fine thanks to DB and GH and that she felt warm and safe in his arms and that she is mad all the good ones are taken. MR tells her she found her brother and the girl asks who is it but MR says she does not know what to do. (What you should not do is try to tell him or expect him to embrace you.) This is going to hurt GH since he does not like this woman at all. 

HD and GO are at work and GO again worries her head with a headache and HD suggest she goes home but GO says in a moment. 

GO goes home to find her son back from his locations shoot and she fusses at him for a moment but again worries her head and neck and goes to her room.(I want to bet this is her worrying over HJ.)

GH and the team are thinking up new ideas and GH tells her to bring in a proposal. They talk and he says he still feels like it is a dream and that he will wake up and she is not there or still does not know him perhaps and they won't marry maybe. DB hugs him and says she will be good to him for the rest of their life and he hugs her back. DB tells him for a wedding present she wants him to register his DNA to find his parents. 

GH gets a call from SG to suggest dinner with him and HD for GH and DB and then HJ comes in but SG makes up a story to say it is with friends. 

HJ goes to her office to say she knows she heard DB's name but wonders why he is covering up something from her. (Maybe you do not need to know HJ.)

DB and GH go to the police station to register his DNA. 

SC and EY have a argument as he picked out the bedding because she has chosen everything else and to let him do this one thing and she says no she can't sleep on something that is not her style and she walks out. (Wow, where is the compromise?) You can have two sets.. One he likes and one she likes.. geez. 

HJ asks TW to go out for a drink with her. She asks if he knew they were getting married and he says yes. She tells him that SG, HD, DB and GH are meeting for dinner but she was not invited. (MMM why would you be included?!!!) TW says maybe it was for the best and they had their reasons. She makes a remark about feeling alone and always does feel that way. (well if you where not so evil in side maybe you would have someone. but no one wants to be around a hateful person!) She talks about who she tried everything to get GH to marry her and it failed but it seems some people can do it effortless (meaning DB) and TW says maybe they were just not meant for one another and she then asks if he is not upset since he likes DB and he says he does not have to tell her that and she says that liking someone who does not like you back is very painful and he looks at her. (MMM then stop doing in as both have said no to you guys!) 

HJ watches as SG, HD , DB and GH talk and have dinner. (This woman is so darn creepy) HJ leans against the wall after walking away and GH comes out to use the restroom perhaps and sees her asking her what is she doing there. She stands up and says drunkenly can she say something? (You know she will say it anyway.) HD has come up and is watching and listening around the corner. She tells GH that she is envious of DB tonight. GH just look at her and tells her that she should go and he goes to turn away but she says she is not over him and GH turns to look at her wide eyed not happy at all about this deceleration as HD exclaims (so what HJ its not his place to worry about your feelings anymore.) 

End of Episode. 

No Preview

Video credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

If HD or anyone dares to even make a suggestion that DB and GH wait. I can see them both protesting HECK NO.(They have done too much for that ungrateful twit as it is.) NO more thinking about HJ. She does not have a man and is still fixated on one that did not want her so what send her crazy a** off somewhere. If it is just HD who over hears the above convo she will try to hide it but I hope SG and DB have heard to. HJ is going to do something to hip GO to the fact she again tried to get GH and GO will follow through on her promise to kick her out I hope. 

I have to agree with @awsparkle  GO has had too many headaches recently I expect her to stroke out or she has a brain tumor or aneurysm or something. HJ mess is going to kill her wait and see. She seems really stressed and worried. 

I am not happy about them waiting for a ceremony. This gives them time to try to stop it and to bring in the fact that MR is his mom. 

I still see MR going after HJ if she tries to hurt her son and MR will prolly be the one to expose HJ's crimes in the press and take her down even if it means MR goes down too for the things she has done. 

10 hours ago, anbud said:

Forgiveness in kdrama land   I never  understood.. in   some dramas   the  son  stole    the deed of the  house  and  sold  it.  parents  lost  everything..  they had  to  move to  a  small  place. yeap they  forgive   him. you kill someone in kdrama land    pay  some compersation  money and  send  the  son or  daughter to the usa. then   the loan shark  that wait  for the  children to be   an  adult,after they  kill the  father  cause  he  could not pay the  loan,  then  demand the  kids  pay  their  father  loan..lol. or the   wife/husband   you never  saw  for 20 or  30  years  can  just  move  inn and  live  with you and  bring his or  her  debts  with them...

In Christianity and Judaism, forgiveness is a wonderful and life-changing concept. But it's an act of the will that's tied up with justice and repentance. To forgive is to have a moral code... a precise understanding of what's right and wrong.

In K dramas, forgiveness is often a cheap plot device that whitewashes the wrongdoing. The gravity of the wrongdoing is glossed over as if it's some kind of accounting error or typing mistake. Forgiveness shouldn't be easy... it should be very, very hard because someone has hurt you deeply. What TW did was very, very wrong and the show brushes over it like it's the action of a misguided man or a bad dream.

In A Well-Raised Daughter (the only other daily drama I've ever watched), you can see how it's done at the end when one of the characters visits the father, who used him ill, in prison. There's no whitewashing there. The man in prison looks repentant, he looks broken and ashamed. The son who may or may not have forgiven his father at least hints that there may be a time when reconciliation could be possible.

There's none of that with TW... who goes around looking smug and unrepentant. Apparently that's okay because he's in love with DB and has her best interest at heart. And now he's appointed himself as some kind of pseudo-guardian watchman. :blink:

@lclarakl

To me DB is acting in character as someone who has Stockholm Syndrome and this is what the writer is trying to bring across. Because they are not abused and are nice to them they become attached. The person feels grateful and empathy towards their captor for taking care and helping them. 

DB is not blind and knows TW likes her but she does not want to hurt his feelings. He tried setting the stage with the stars being romantic on a roof top and she cut him off right at the path and announced her wedding plans. She was the same way with HJ at first in not admitting she was in love with GH. DB did not want HJ to be hurt. I think DB knows what she's doing with TW and just letting him down easy.  The more GH shows is dislike towards  TW the more TW will continue with his antics. As for TW he knows DB is in love with GH because he's seen it in her face and eyes. He has not once asked DB if she loved GH because he does not want to hear the truth. DB knows saying the actual words would be a big blow to TW so she omits it from how she feels. 

I looked at the ending again I think GH saw HD standing there. It wasn't until he turned around that he seemed taken back and it wasn't from what HJ said. I think he's looking past HJ at HD, He looks again and has this what the hell look on his face. At the end HD has moved back completely behind the wall and I think it's what gives GH that look on his face. My guess is he's wondering how could she back away after hearing what HJ just said. HJ outed herself right there and HD said nothing and backed away. If this is what happens  GH is going to be hot because HD knows full well what HJ is capable of. her admitting she has not gotten over him spells trouble. 

I hope GH does not want to wait and insist they get married right away. Especially since it appears no one else is of any help. GH needs to be married to DB in order to have a say and do what is necessary to stop HJ and protect DB. 

23 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

@lclarakl

I'm sure you're right about the forgiveness thing and the writer wanting to depict DB as being childlike or simple. But then she's not all that silly when it comes to HJ, is she? She knows all too well HJ can't be trusted, and she's still suspicious despite all the assurances that she's changed. It's as if her evil people radar malfunctions only when TW is in the room. 

I just wish K drama writers would stop mixing up goodness, naivete and idiocy.

To be fair, I suppose he did technically "look after" her for a year even if he did it under duress initially. Still, even if he was nice to her what he did was both morally and legally wrong. He also lied to her about her situation and what he was doing to find her family. All that in mind, I don't see what she has anything to be grateful for. Feeding and clothing her was at the very least something he had to do so as not to let her starve to death.

I suppose someone had the bright idea of bringing in another character and chose to do it in this way but now they've written themselves into the corner and they can't exactly get rid of him only after 10 eps. So I imagine he's "not allowed" to go to prison yet. It wouldn't surprise me if they decide to marry him off to HJ in some kind of secret marriage contract while they wreak havoc for the OTP. ;)

agree!  this is  one  aspect  of  kdramas  i  don't  get,  forgive  and  forget  just kneeling  on  you  knees  will  get  you  off  the  hook  in  so  many  kdramas..  that's  so  easy  what  about t he  heartaches,  the  pain  given  by  an  errant  hsuband  who  left  his  wife  to  be  with  another  woman.  when  the  going  gets  rough  he  moves  back in  to  the  house  of  his  first wife  together  with his  mother, son, daughter  from  his  previous  relationship.  and the wife  accept  them  though not  with  open  arms  but  still accept  them in  her  house.  this  is  what  happened  in  'sweet home. sweet  honey'.  currently  showing.  it  is  so  easy,  in  real  life  you  jsut  don't  forgive  and  forget.  maybe  i  can  forgive  but  not forget  there  must  be  some  justice  meted  out.  in  this  drama,  hee  jae  did  so  much  harm  to  dan byul  and  yet  she  got  off  easily.  same  thing  with  bio  mom  of  kang  hyun,  she  did  so  much  harm  to the cecile's  mom,  she  stole  her  husband  and didn't  jun young  died  because  of  her?

@awsparkle, I agree that the writer is trying to show DB with Stockholm Syndrome and I've thought that from the beginning, however, I don't see the writer showing that DB is suffering from a mental disorder of sorts. She needs help to understand that what she's feeling for TW isn't normal. I don't get the impression that the writer is going to help DB come to this conclusion. Instead, at this point, we're seeing others accepting of TW when in reality, they would be viewing him as a criminal. Only GH viewed him this way, but even he's caving to comply with DB's demands. The writer is trying to show "comical" moments between TW and GH (the drinking battle) that was just plain silly and very corny in my opinon. DB didn't have this type of attachment to GH that she has for TW. 

My fear is that the writer is not to show this as Stockholm Syndrome, but DB just having a kind heart.

4 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@awsparkle, I agree that the writer is trying to show DB with Stockholm Syndrome and I've thought that from the beginning, however, I don't see the writer showing that DB is suffering for a mental disorder of sorts. She needs help to understand that what she's feeling for TW isn't normal. I don't get the impression that the writer is going to help DB come to this conclusion. Instead, at this point, we're seeing others accepting of TW when in reality, they would be viewing him as a criminal. Only GH viewed him this way, but even he's caving to comply with DB's demands. The writer is trying to show "comical" moments between TW and GH (the drinking battle) that was just plain silly and very corny in my opinon. DB didn't have this type of attachment to GH that she has for TW. 

My fear is that the writer is not to show this as Stockholm Syndrome, but DB just having a kind heart.

I agree DB is just being portrayed as a kind heart person. Sadly the serious subject matters introduced in this drama were and are only being used as plot devices. We've all tried to guess what will happen next. It made sense to us what should or could happen next but it didn't. Why because there's no logic or sense of reality to this drama. The story is just being told without dealing with the subject matters that were introduced. 

The question now is with 37 eps left  will the writer make an attempt at cleaning up this mess. We have attempted murder twice and a kidnapping. A person with an obsessive disorder and one with a victim of kidnapping disorder. Two mothers who have mistreated the children they proclaim to love. Will the two leads still continue to suffer because of the selfishness brought into their lives. Will there be a reversal and the people who have made them suffer be made to suffer. Are the people who have done the wrongs going to be made accountable and to pay for their despicable behavior. 

I'm a little miffed at DB after watching and understanding what she was saying in Friday's episode where she told GH she's was going to get upset if he continues being mean to creepy boy TW, and I'm like WTH DB still hasn't regain all her damn memory after she learned what creepy brother did, and also for saying that to the only man who stood by her before her disappearance.

TW and HJ probably will team up to keep GH/DB apart as you can see the reaction when DB told him that her and GH have decided to get married, while that brother was speechless along with being all choked up that I really wish DB wouldn't take TW lightly, as far as him liking DB and will do whatever it takes to be with her and creepy also needs to stop calling DB his little sister when he's falling in love with her :rolleyes:

On 4/15/2016 at 6:20 PM, lclarakl said:

Let's not go there with the actress.  She's playing the role that she was give. 

@40somethingahjumma DB is just now getting to where she doesn't trust HJ, it's been a long time getting here.

true, I shall retract the comment about actress, not her fault the character whom I am supposed to love and root for I now want to strangle

On 4/15/2016 at 7:24 PM, anbud said:

hmmm   are  you a  new  addition or      are  you------------------------- that  person with  a  new  nic....   very  rare i  see a  new  poster  jump inn   at  over  50 episode of  a  drama  series....

I don't know who that person is.
I am a new person.. is something wrong with that? I started watching the drama one 30 episodes were out. I was following the discussion but never comment because there was need to. So I guess I am one of the rare people that post 50 episodes in

On 4/15/2016 at 8:15 PM, awsparkle said:

When you want to post something that is not related to the drama put it under a spoiler tag. Just click on the eye at the top of the posting box and insert This way you won't get dinged. 

@lclarakl

Exactly, the actress is playing the part that has been given to her.

@finebyme

If an actress has annoyed you that much then it's kudos to the actress for playing the part she's being paid to play. This is not the thread to voice any dissatisfaction of the actress/actors or their acting ability. 

Video for Episode 84:

Spoiler

Episode opens with HJ and her confession to GH in the hall about not being over him and that she is only saying since she is drunk and will forget she said it the next day just wanted to say she was able to love someone with all her heart at least once (didn't she love JY that way too so it makes two men and countless others. ) she wanted to say it because she may not have another chance. GH says he did not hear anything and goes into the rest room leaving HJ standing there crying.. (Sure she wanted him to forget it. It looks like she wanted her feelings and words to mean something to him and he again showed her they do not. 

Later HD is replaying what she heard from HJ to GH and then goes up to see HJ to asks when are her blind dates set up by her uncle and HJ says this weekend and HD says she will find a good man and HJ wonders why she is saying this now and HD covers and tucks her in. (She is not a baby.) 

GH Wants DB to call him something different then what she calls TW since they are a couple. DB calls his name but GH wants her to call him honey or something but DB says she is allergic to lovey dovey stuff.  DB stands up and gives him a peck on the lips and GH says he is not a child what is the peck for. DB then goes to give him a more adult version (well a version that is very stiff but at least her arms are around his neck and his hands around her middle.).  SC comes out and goes back in startled. SC comes back out once GH leaves and teases DB a bit. SC had not right to act like that when she was kissing EY at work!

Later we see DB talking to GH on the phone after he went home and we see her holding his photo as a boy. Saying she is trying to imagine what his parents thought leaving such a cute boy behind and GH says he can't remember and DB says she wants them to find his parents fast. 

MR is at home drinking and crying over the sweater and NS comes in to find out what is wrong with her but she gets angry at him for what he says. MR says she will find her son. 

The next morning NS is cooking and his step daughter comes in and she asks about MR and is told she left early and she asks if it is about her brother and tells NS that MR has found him and NS asks where but she says she does not know only that MR was crying her eyes out but never said. 

SC and EY are still mad about the other day his sister in law and brother try to coach them but end up fighting themselves. EY and SC leave and go up to the roof top flat to share a drink and be cute together only for his brother to come and have his eye and cheek bruised and his mouth too as his wife has beat him up. 

GH comes to HJ's office and hands her a report telling her she was missing the training schedule and she says she forgot and he then tells her he does not want to hear that type of talk from her again and HJ says she told him to forget what she said and he says he hopes she does not ruin herself anymore or hurt others and to think of her father and he never wants to hear that type of talk from her again and he hopes she will think and no matter if there are bad feelings or not between them still not do anything to hurt other people. 

DB has a tasting with GH, TW, HJ and one other person and they all taste her chicken that the team made and TW gives her a thumbs up and DB responds and GH gives them both a look (he is too cute) . GH asks SG how does he likes it and SG says it is good and suggest they release it to the public soon. HJ sits there pouting like a five year old looking around. 

DB and TW are in his office and he gives her a bank book and stamp and tells her that he went through his things and found a journal from his brother saying he was sorry for what he did to DB and that he had worked making money in construction and feels his brother would want her to have the money. DB declines says she does not have a reason to take that money and TW says that he feels it would make his brother feel less burden as he leaves the world if she would have it that he he knows it can't make u for what his brother did but he knows he would want DB to have it. He also thanks for saying that she had a break from her life for the past year. He says he knows he does not deserve it and knows she said it for him to not feel guilty but thanks her anyway. DB says she said that because that was how she felt not to make him feel better basically. He says that he has given her what he needed to give her and says he will take what he wanted and that is her help to unpack. At work DB gets a call from HD as TW looks on.. So nosy. 

MR has come to the company saying she came to tell him but how does she lesson the shock. She takes a deep breath and says just talk to him first then figure out what to do. MR hears DB coming and hides in a conference room as DB goes in to see GH. 

DB goes in and GH wants to know why she was so busy as he tried to give her a compliment her but she was not around when he came looking for her. DB says she was a bit busy. HE asks what was she doing and she says it was a long story and will tell him later. DB tells him that HD is on the way and that she wants to buy GH a suit as her wedding gift to him and GH is surprised and DB says she did not expect that much from HD and is grateful to her for doing it. DB says she will go and help him pick out a nice suit. GH says she looks happy and DB says of course as it is for their wedding and GH smiles as well looking at her. 

MR comes in and GH's face falls in seeing her. GH stands up and wants to know what brings her there and she says she needs to talk to him. She is rude to DB telling her to leave saying they have something to talk in private can't she leave. DB says ok and goes to leave but GH tells her she has no right to tell anyone to leave his office especially DB since he was talking to her first.He asks MR how can she be so rude to DB as well? He says he knows she has no sense of conscience but her shamelessness surprises him every time. MR says she has something to tell him and GH says he is busy get to the point. MR says she is old enough to be his mother should he be so rude to her and GH says he would never want a mother like her. (BULLSEYE! why did she think he would embrace her in the first place? He has seen her ugly side.)  MR says what did you say and GH says just get to what she wanted to say to him. DB is watching all of this and you can see she think something is strange with MR. MR gets upset and drops her bag as he looks unfazed at her. DB helps her pick up her things. MR stands and GH says it does not look like you have much to say you should leave.  MR slowly leaves in a dazed at what GH said to her. DB watches her go wondering what is going on.

MR leaves mad and DB finds her lipstick and goes out to take it too her but she is still rude saying DB and her have the worst fate and that she really does not want to get tangled up with DB anymore snatching the lipstick from her with DB confused as to what she is talking about. 

MR watches from the lobby as HD waits for DB and GH. DB and GH come down and are all smiles and DB says she is happy she is buying her husband a suit and HD says look at her calling him husband already and DB says he will be her hubby and GH thanks her calling her mother. HD says lets go so she can order him a nice suit to wear and have lunch together and MR looks as HD brushes something off his suit for him.MR looks shocked saying are they really getting married and says no as they walk off going to follow them but she gets a call about the DNA match. (MR should not try to stop his happiness.)  

GH, DB and HD go to his car to get in to leave and GH gets the call about the dna match . 

GH and DB are at the cafe waiting and GH seems nervous. MR is over an hour lat (although she is hiding in the corner) DB says to call who notified them. THe police woman says that MR called to cancel the appointment and GH stands up saying she knew it she abandoned him and he never believed it and DB tries to say at least find out who she is GH says that's ok.  GH says lets go not wanting to hear it.

Then the leave we see MR there with a scarf watching them saying wait for her son she will have him back. (LMAO no she wont.) She is just as delusional as HJ.. 

HD is home running her mouth to GO and the rest about his family business ( she should have kept her mouth shut until she was told it was ok to say something. ) The uncle says it has been a long time but HD says they are mother and son and will bond in no time. (NO THEY WON'T) SG says he found her before his wedding that is a good sign and HD co-signs on that thought.She thinks he must have been depressed living without his parents and he should be happy now (oh no he will not!) 

GO asks for more soup and HJ asks if she knows what type of person she is and HD says no but she must be a good person since her son is such a nice man (LMAO) oh no she is not. SG says he must be happy.. but no GH is not.

GH and DB are at his place and he tells her not to talk about it. DB says it it not like she did not want to find him from the beginning. DB says she must have had something urgent come up. GH tells her to please not mention his parents again and stand up. 

MR goes home and calls HD on the phone to meet. 

HD shows up to meet her wondering what she wants. (Not sure why she went in the first place. ) MR dares to tell her to have DB and GH break up and HD says no she won't and she only came because MR said it was important and goes to leave and MR says she is his mother shocking HD who looks at her saying what did you say. (Bad move MR ,GH will never accept you anyway and certainly not with you telling people you are his mother without him knowing!) 

End of Episode 

No Preview.

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube. 

Mistake number one for MR is in thinking she should tell GH who she is to him. Mistake number two is in thinking he would want her for his mother after the things she has said and done to DB, GH and others. Mistake number three is in telling DB that they have a bad fate and do not want to get tangled up with her again when the bad fate is all caused by her evil and greedy actions. Mistake number four is in daring to try to break up her sons marriage to DB when she has no right to. 

GH has lived without parents a long time and he will not want MR for his mother given her character and her trying to push a relationship will only hurt her more as he rejects her. He will never accept her as his mother. He just told her that above. Her daring to stop his marriage to DB after what she has done will hurt her. MR I think is about to find out exactly GH's character. 

Both GH and DB will still want to go on with their relationship as GH will never want to acknowledge MR as his mother and her thinking because she is an elder that he should acknowledge her and do what she says will only backfire on her when he chooses to continue living his life without parents.

Also she and no one else knows what happen to him as a child and I wonder if she will tell what she did to him in giving him away and that she never checked on him.

MR should have kept her mouth shut about who she is to GH and found out what happen to him first then tried to change her ways but she is still selfish and hateful as ever. This will backfire on her. 

Now what will HD do about this situation. Will she realize or is told by MR that she has not told him and to help her break them up. I hope HD does the right thing and not do this or when GH finds out he and DB will let her have it along with MR.

@Ldy Gmerm

MR really thinks to highly of herself to think GH would accept her as his mother. In her mind DB is the problem and not her. She's the one who tangled herself in DB's life. All because she's a nasty dirty greedy woman. It was not about GH when she gave him away it was about herself having a better life. She would no longer be saddle with two children. Having only one child she could manage better and it would look better with only one. Plus the fact she could raise her daughter to be her carbon copy. This way it would always benefit her. Now she has found out she has a grown son who is successful that could benefit her.. She has forgotten she saw him the same way she sees DB as a nothing. 

MR is a coward and has a lot of nerve asking HD to help her. She saw with her own eyes how happy GH and DB were when they met up with HD. Part of it was her jealousy of HD and her guilt of what she has done to these women. The question is will HD have enough backbone to tell MR to do her own dirty work. It's not like HD doesn't know how underhanded and slick MR is. Why should she be the bad guy when she did all the dirt and damage to her son and the woman he loves. As I said in chat I think MR's days are numbered before the truth of how JY died comes out. Her DNA was probably on JY and they couldn't match it before. Since she registered her DNA with the police it's bound to show up as a match with JY's case. MR thinks GH hates her now she has not seen anything yet. Not only will she get the wrath of GH, but a line of people waiting to take a shot at her. She is not going to realize how wrong she lived her life and treated people until she's left with nothing and no one. Her losing everything will be only thing that wakes her up. 

As for HD if she betrays DB again I'm sure DB and GH will be done with her.. She owes DB her life and much more. Her pity for HJ is unfounded. GH is not like DB and will not be forgiving if she does anything to try and break them up.  She let MR take her self esteem away and never got it back. This would be the perfect time for her to stand up to MR and get some pay back. Also to repay DB for helping her stand again. She needs to also make up to DB for her betrayal of choosing HJ over her after she was back on her feet. Trying to breakup her and GH will hurt worst then stabbing her in the back. 

GH is not stupid with MR rushing into his office and treating DB nasty and with HJ's confession. He has an idea these two could possibly be up to something dirty. His words to HJ were more of a warning then anything else. 

Archived