[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Witch's Castle 마녀의 성

suchadiva42

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@manquant  Thanks chingu for the clips and I really liked the 1st episode, as to where DB parents died in a fire, and didn't have any family so JY mother HD took DB in and raised her. but JY/DB starting to fall in love with each other while HD is against them being together. there's one thing for sure HD better be worrying about her husband, I think having a mistress and cheating on her lol. And as for the chic HJ who got off the plane thinking GH was going to push her luggage face was crunched, I see where this drama is going. Now JY/DB are going to get married, then suddenly he dies. HJ was liking JY also, so she probably will take it out on DB for JY death, So when the other guy GH starts to like DB that's when HJ will intervene in GH/DB lives to prevent them from being together. Lastly" I know this drama is a long one and in for the long haul, but I better be on guard when everything will be thrown at me including the kitchen sink from despising HJ for being a villain, other then that I can't wait for the next episode :D

HI everyone! First episode wasn't too bad and we can already tell who the crazy jealous witch is :lol:! So it seems like JY's mom is against the relationship between her son and BD because they lived together as siblings right? I didn't expect her to get on her knees to beg DB to end it but as seen in the preview she is getting ready for her wedding.

@manquant  Thanks chingu for the clips and preview.

Well episode 2 wasn't bad as JY/DB got married without his mother being there, I was waiting on JY mother to find out about her husband and in the next episode looks like she will and I think end up leaving him. After watching DB afraid to cut the burner on tells me she probably was the one who started the fire which killed her parents. With only 2 episodes in I like the pace of each character so far and looking forward to seeing the next episode.

ok JY's dad is something else! The man is so gone that he doesn't realize that he he's being swindled. Now his wife will suffer just because he couldn't keep it in his pants smh. The mistress is also something else and her daughter looks to be the materialistic type. I think she's under the impression that her mother is rich when the woman gets her money from other men. 

Does anyone know what HJ is up to and does she intend to seduce JY? I had a good laugh when she broke down crying to her halmoni and fainted after getting rejected by him. It's obvious she won't let go and I wonder if she'll have anything to do with his death.

On 12/16/2015 at 4:00 PM, tinatrix236 said:

ok JY's dad is something else! The man is so gone that he doesn't realize that he he's being swindled. Now his wife will suffer just because he couldn't keep it in his pants smh. The mistress is also something else and her daughter looks to be the materialistic type. I think she's under the impression that her mother is rich when the woman gets her money from other men. 

Does anyone know what HJ is up to and does she intend to seduce JY? I had a good laugh when she broke down crying to her halmoni and fainted after getting rejected by him. It's obvious she won't let go and I wonder if she'll have anything to do with his death.

Chingu I was doing the same thing smh on how JY's father is being played for a fool by that wench, but it will cost him and probably end up losing everything as the synopsis was stating about all three woman will overcome from their personal problems. I don't think HJ had anything to do with JY's death but I can see her being so conniving as well as wicked just to get what she wants.

Archived