RANIA Introduces New Black American Member and Releases Teaser for “Demonstrate”

Agency DR Music has announced the girl group RANIA has recruited a black member named Alexandra to group. Alexandra, age 21, is a rapper hailing from the U.S. Her father is black and her mother is white. She was born in Kansas and has lived in New York and Texas. She was part of the American record label […]

The post RANIA Introduces New Black American Member and Releases Teaser for “Demonstrate” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Rania has always been interesting. they were the first girl-group to go all out dark and sexy when it was unheard of. now they're going multi-racial too. excited for them!

Guest xiyima_stv

I was awed when I saw her instagram pics, she is gorgeous!!! I really do hope she makes it in Korea. Although she should be prepared for the ton of haters to come...

I was awed when I saw her instagram pics, she is gorgeous!!! I really do hope she makes it in Korea. Although she should be prepared for the ton of haters to come...

I agree. It's going to be tough for her, but hopefully she makes it! I'd be so happy. :D

Archived