Is WINNER Next? YG Entertainment Drops Mysterious Teaser

We have all seen the words “Who’s Next?” before, and we all know something big’s coming up. YG Entertainment dropped a mysterious teaser photo on November 4 at midnight KST, telling fans to get ready for November 21. Although we cannot know for sure, the teaser seems to refer to the release date of WINNER‘s long-awaited new album, which Yang Hyun […]

The post Is WINNER Next? YG Entertainment Drops Mysterious Teaser appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Honestly. Im tired of Winner richard simmons, their Inner Circle fandom is the most impatient group that I've ever met. Demanding comebacks like they have some right to it. I mean support the group okay, they're working touring, it's not like they're mia. Fans just want albums and richard simmons, not even thinking about how exhausitng it would be to create and album and tour at the same time. It's been like a year? All they've been doing is b*tching and crying about comebacks. I'm a YG stan but I'm not supporting this group because their fandom needs to chill the f out.

@ JadeN I think your use of language weakens your standing for your comment.

It's a good thing I wasn't trying to make a stand for anything. I was just expressing myself. To be honest no matter how nicely I word my thoughts do you think it will persuade fans in anyway? It won't and it doesn't matter cause I don't care how deep Inner Circles dig their bands career grave.

Guest A Ieong

Honestly. Im tired of Winner richard simmons, their Inner Circle fandom is the most impatient group that I've ever met. Demanding comebacks like they have some right to it. I mean support the group okay, they're working touring, it's not like they're mia. Fans just want albums and richard simmons, not even thinking about how exhausitng it would be to create and album and tour at the same time. It's been like a year? All they've been doing is b*tching and crying about comebacks. I'm a YG stan but I'm not supporting this group because their fandom needs to chill the f out.

Archived