• 3 weeks later...

Huaaaaaaa.......ottokhae??? Paste from my tumblr ------->

Spoiler

“Hwang Jung Eum Confirmed Dating With Pro Golfer Lee Young Don”

tumblr_nz0xr1Q3nP1urhgxio1_1280.jpg

20151171144953285810.jpg

So this is the (jacket) umbrella couple? *cryingatthecorner*

20159748144953285870.jpg

Wow that fast after KYJ?She really moved on…ke ke ke ke….Good Job unnie!but, again with an ahjussi?huhuhu….i ship her with Park Seo Joon, though.

Anyways….Congratulations Hwang Jung Eum! Please come back with another good drama/movie.

Huaaa....uri PSJ pulsangae.....arrghh my poor shipper heart :(

anyways....its still dating NOT married yet!!!!hahahahahahaha

Sources: 

14 minutes ago, nefariouskat said:

@kyunii88 i had the same thoughts as you! i totally ship her and PSJ, seeing the excellent chemistry between the two of them! sigh...

I did take 2 times while reading the news at the first time, because she announced her broken up with KYJ in May, so i feel a bit shocked with this sudden news. I still have my withdrawal with umbrella couple, though.

Calm...calm..its still dating....*inner peace* :D

I thought she wants dating with Ha Jung Woo....lol

15 hours ago, kyunii88 said:

I did take 2 times while reading the news at the first time, because she announced her broken up with KYJ in May, so i feel a bit shocked with this sudden news. I still have my withdrawal with umbrella couple, though.

Calm...calm..its still dating....*inner peace* :D

I thought she wants dating with Ha Jung Woo....lol

LOL~~ Yes, this is when inner peace comes in.

Sigh, perhaps she doesn't like younger guys IRL, though i think a lot of Korean girls prefer younger guys?

On 12/9/2015 at 8:38 AM, nefariouskat said:

LOL~~ Yes, this is when inner peace comes in.

Sigh, perhaps she doesn't like younger guys IRL, though i think a lot of Korean girls prefer younger guys?

i am still hopeful that one day our lovers will met and their heart merge as one... weeeh sorry i don't want to lose hope :)

Park Seo Joon’s Appearance Fee Per Episode on “She Was Pretty” Revealed

Park Seo Joon’s Appearance Fee Per Episode on “She Was Pretty” Revealed

The December 14 episode of tvN’s variety show “The List 2015” revealed a list of “Stars Who Entered The Golden Age of Their Lives” ranking the celebrities who was in the spotlight in 2015. 

Among them, actor Park Seo Joon ranked number seven on the list. He also received Choice Award at the Blue Dragon Film Awards in November.

Park Seo Joon debuted with his appearance on the music video of singer Bang Yong Guk’s song “I Remember.” Soon after that, he appeared on the drama “Dream High 2,” but didn’t gain much attention then.

park seo joon1

Park Seo Joon appeared in the 2014 drama “A Witch’s Romance” as the leading man Yoon Dong Ha attracting many female viewers’ attention. Then again early this year, he appeared in the drama “Kill Me, Heal Me” acting alongside actress Hwang Jung Eum.

In latter part of 2015, Park Seo Joon appeared on the drama “She Was Pretty” gaining both popularity and viewers rating. On top of that, he appeared in the movie “Chronicles of Evil” receiving much acclaim for portraying the character Cha Dong Jae.

park seo joon2

It is said that Park Seo Joon received about 30 million won (approximately $25,000) per episode of the drama “She Was Pretty.” A media reporter commented, “I believe his guarantee will increase since all of his work became huge hits of the year.”

It is estimated that Park Seo Joon earned around 1 billion won (approximately $851,000) for his drama appearances alone. Besides the dramas, he also has advertising endorsement earnings in the upwards of 400 to 500 million won (approximately $340,000 to $425,000).

Source (1) (2)

• 2 weeks later...

Annyeong Pretties!

It's another round of Soompi Awards and let us not get our favorite drama behind.

Click your way and vote for our favorites

Actor of the Year -  (I dunno why but our Park Seo Joon was not part of the nominees) [Ji Sung]

Actress of the Year - Hwang Jung Eum

Best Break out Actor - Park Seo Joon

Best Idol Actor - Of course, Uri Siwon... Reporter Kim!

Best Couple - Umbrella Couple/Onion Couple Park Seo Joon-Hwang Jung Eum

Best Bromance - Panty Couple Park Seo Joon and SIwon

Best Second Lead - Siwon (also you can vote Park Seo Joon from KMHM)

Best Kiss - Hoodie Kiss Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum

Best Transformation - Hwang Jung Eum as Kim Hye Jin or Park Seo Joon as Ji Sung Joon

Best Drama OST - You Don't Know Me by Soyou and Brother Su

Drama of the Year - She Was Pretty

hzC29Fa.png

@kyunii88 @valsava @Jillia  @Bonki @alekaonu  @icemaid @eunsuhae @amoresperros @GaeinaLee @einYoshiChan @Ahpheng @angelflower @Lexyawen @MinLyn @delfin  @anagard @ororomunroe @noerul20 @uglypearl@pandalover1 @Sarang21 @plappi @Kasmic @docster6 @SUNlight02 @Adwina Oltariani  @siena407 @bebebisous33 @onnififi @moodypie   @evie7  @Misstwilightfan1416 @Siufey71 @civilsecret @Nymeria289 @hushhh @storyaboutagirl @nearsea @lclarakl @DianaBlake @may6 @xXMzSmilesXx @godhunters @jadecloud @LavelyShai @stargazer187 @Bwear @wunwing1 @autumn93 @miaka fy @onlysb1 @12blbl @keepondreaming @hankitae42 @frankreich @-_JiYeon_- @Seiran029 @NaBonq @denarvie @misskk @ruzikie @counsel05  @Addictedtokeverything @aurelly @liliankuan @fidda868 @songhyun1905 @zurah90 @mktb @chi_mo_chi @suchadiva42 @yaqiyuki @minhye1822 @UnniSarah @flybabyfly @MissAria @Seiran029 @hazelzerone @thunderman1 @aimeeah @littleloony @delal @onlysb1 @Lady_Lara @fatma_1 @keylimeshi @Katrina Abdul Talib @xuxuxi @ilia @moony94 @maplekist @Marianna Vishniakova @indahhhhh @Liza Hassan @R89CuteSmile @Kainoona @Caramelito @parisonheaven @annura25   @allievera  @juhli @Rita1986 @chocmagma @ilwoo_aein  @kammiya @kappy @cinziar @Fangers @sheza @km3 @taeunfighting @na-anita @angelaminoz @baloi @ricefield  @YnNana @Rovvxhyo @moony94 @jemmaca @seogeekk @shouldgettowork @raindrops1 @MyD @emy_rose @kyudorks @na-anita @joann0011 @sarah_lina @kyudorks @emy_rose @NineFan @crazydramagirl9999 @ilmare   @SMP567 @evanishh @colourizeme @Camille_W @sheza @KSHxKYJ @evie7 @heartoppaya @YnNana @psycheros @gabi_lima_lol @mce513 @atikworld  @femmy  @vally38 @NRGchick @vynenitsuga @Denali @SuperNastar @sarsu @xiashenghan  @tianaa @ka77 @ELlovelyz @JasmineN @shushuduabo @Plummpychan @chicann7  @HoneyTEA @Dear_Daphne @sebnem  @trust71 @meanne @zeppy10 @yeechiao0202 @sera456 @unnidian @ginnie @rubie @amisyka77 @Knice @xxlorrainexx @rain719 @TaenyT @lili @lxands @twopm @Nixesty @missling1 @Lazorkats @waitingfor @Nymeria289 @avidswpfan @ELlovelyz @Rin<3 @dyayahu @Kdorama_addict @ORCHIDS02 @KymberleeD @aisling @waitingfor and all Pretties and Handsomes!      

Hi guys! A little off topic here.. I need help buying bibs  from a korean website called Victoria and Friends. Is there anybody here from korea or knows enough to help me check it out? I need to know if I can purchase it and have it shipped to singapore. 

Its for my niece's first birthday present. Its really popular and Im afraid it might go out of stock again. 

http://www.victoriafriends.co.kr/shop/goods/goods_view.php?&goodsno=186788484&category=010

http://www.victoriafriends.co.kr/shop/goods/goods_view.php?&goodsno=186788485&category=010

I VOTED! OMG OUR COUPLE IS FACING SOME REALLY TOUGH COMPETITION!! BUT I AM SURE THEY WILL WIN IN SOME CATEOGRIES! 

OSO FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW MBC DRAMA AWARDS IS ON TMR 30TH DECEMBER! NOT SURE WHAT TIME BUT BE SURE TO STREAM IT! 

WILL CHECK IN BACK HERE TMR!

PS I MMISSED SIWON SO MUCH I DREAMT ABT HIM LOL, IM NOT EVEN A SJ FAN. VOTING REMINDED ME OF HIM AGAIN

20 hours ago, TaenyT said:

I VOTED! OMG OUR COUPLE IS FACING SOME REALLY TOUGH COMPETITION!! BUT I AM SURE THEY WILL WIN IN SOME CATEOGRIES! 

OSO FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW MBC DRAMA AWARDS IS ON TMR 30TH DECEMBER! NOT SURE WHAT TIME BUT BE SURE TO STREAM IT! 

WILL CHECK IN BACK HERE TMR!

PS I MMISSED SIWON SO MUCH I DREAMT ABT HIM LOL, IM NOT EVEN A SJ FAN. VOTING REMINDED ME OF HIM AGAIN

Omo can't wait for them to win best couple! Love the show. 

Any idea how to stream the mbc awards show?

Archived