nonski

e5MMP0h.png

THE OFFICIAL HOME OF THE SHIPPERS OF THE

UMBRELLA/ONION COUPLE

PARK SEO JOON HWANG JUNG EUM

ghvrcx4.png

glvK0M1.png  ONnWS8P.png

1q9DCZx.png

Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum's first acted together in the drama Kill Me Heal Me. They were pseudo-twins Oh Ri On and Oh Ri Jin. 

They grew up together and lived their lives as a loving sibling towards each other.  Unknown to Oh Ri Jin (HJE), Oh Ri On had been loving her more than just a sister.

He had harbored this secret to himself and researced for the mystery behind his sister.  On the other hand, Ri Jin loved Ri On so much as her oppa.

Viewers witnessed the outpouring of love of these two towards each other.  In the end, it was also Ri On who let go of his sister to the man she loved, Cha Do Hyun played by Ji Sung.

Despite the circumstances, the public noticed the extraordinary chemistry among the two.  Thankfully, their story did not just end as pseudo-twins and the one-sided love of Ri On.

We were able to witness this transform into something beautiful and their chemistry even skyrocketing off the charts.

Lgksawn.png

The drama gods listened to the clamor of the mortals thus a new drama chapter of the Park Seo Joon-Hwang Jung Eum love story unfold.

PSJ and HJE were offered the role of Ji Sung Joon and Kim Hye Jin in the romantic comedy She Was Pretty by MBC.

Sung Joon was a newcomer at Hye Jin's neighborhood and school.. He was bullied due to  his weight and nerdy looks.

He also experiences panic attacks due to the trauma he experienced caused his mother's death on a car accident during one rainy night.

Hye Jin, on the other hand, was the popular girl in school and everyone's drearm partner... beautiful, talented and smart.

Yet, she had been protecting Sung Joon from bullies and during one rainy afternon after school, Sung Joon had a panic attack and got off the bus

Hye Jin noticed this and followed him and saw his situation.  She covered him with her coat and let him listen to Close To You to calm him down.

That marked the date when Sung Joon considered her his first ever friend and HIS UMBRELLA... Fast Forward to now...

Hye Jin scrambles with her life to pay for school tuition loan and living expenses, she also lives with her bestfriend Ha Ri.

The beautiful, talented and smart girl is now hidden in a frizzy haired, freckled lady.

In a stroke of luck, despite her circumstances, she was able to get as an apprentice in the Jin Sung Company.

During this time, Sung Joon who had been away from the US, contacted to met her.  He vowed to find her and be HER UMBRELLA.

When he was not able to recognize her, she decided to ask her beautiful best friend to be her stand in

Hijinks ensued and to that off, Sung Joon is now her boss at the office.  Because of this, she is constantly in hilarious situations and at one point was fired by Sung Joon.

But as what the saying goes, the heart of someone who loves know and will find it way to your heart.

Even with her change in appearance, Sung Joon was able to find his umbrella and his love, Hye Jin.

IlSDsWf.gif

In real life, their chemistry is off the charts and even Park Seo Joon when asked about it during his interview on V-App Live said so.

[insert Park Seo Joon V-live interview]

hN6Dfk4.png

After saving Sung Joon from another panic attack, right in the middle of the bustling streets of Seoul, Kim Hye Jin went to the office the following day with a cold.

Everyone had been avoiding her and he took pity on her and decided to buy some cold mediciens.  He was about to give it to her but Kim Shin Hyuk (Choi Siwon) gave his medicine first.

Frustrated he threw away the medicines he bought and instead put a piece of onion on her table.  It was not clear who gave it to her but discovered it was from SJ when she saw the 

article on Onion's healing powers.  HJ draw a happy face on her Onionnie and put it on a glass of water to grow.  SJ came back at the office and saw this and smiled broadly.

mNSWWhj.gif

I am actually rooting for Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum to become a real couple.  They are both single and have great chemistry.

mod_hearts.gif.eeb101b507d602e5c70e56ca3mod_hearts.gif.eeb101b507d602e5c70e56ca3mod_hearts.gif.eeb101b507d602e5c70e56ca3

Please Follow General Soompi Rule

1. Do not insult a celebrity/a member, whether directly or indirectly.

2. Do not spam.  A post must contain at least twenty character or of substance.  Hence a post which does not met the requirement maybe subject to deletion without prior notice.

3. Do not engage in off-topic conversation.

4. Do not qute images, GIFs, videos.

5. Once this thread reaches 2000 pages, it will be closed.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE 
For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @Lavely Shai | @angelangie | @ebullient |@akihana89

Enjoy!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After stalking on @nonski profile (note: i'm not a stalker, kekeekeke).....Waaaaakkkkssss....you make this sis!!!brava brava brava!!!thank you!!

This is first time i post something in shipper thread, honestly i'm not so fond with shipping things, but this couple makes me want to step in the Shipper World.hhahaha

You know its kinda hard to expect our fave couple to be real....but whatever it is i'll be happy to join in since they are my fave actor/actress now, though i might not be so much help with update.hehehhe^^v

It also coincidence that i just made this pic ---->

OdUkNDp.jpg

@kyunii88 awwwww! i love you dongsaeng! this is my first time to create a thread for shipper couple too... i haven't been a shippper myself and you're so fast... the thread is still under construction.  thank you thank you!

and aww that edit of yours, a beautiful wallpaper! love it!

wow @nonski great job hun clap clap!!!!!! i love the description and no better gif to put at the main page other than the  'lips are moving' kiss waaaahhh

i also want them tone a real couple!! the chemistry is just daebak.... i always feel giddy with their scenes even before with kill me heal me.... 

their moments are just too sweet to handle.... and their profile is not bad to compare ...

age difference... 3 years gap.. hmm not bad not bad and both single... 

aww i really hope they either be real or have more projects to develop their closeness!!! 

asss thank you for this thread unnie..

@kyunii88 love the photo.... so well matched for this thread... haven't seen this though in swp thread...

wow @nonski great job hun clap clap!!!!!! i love the description and no better gif to put at the main page other than the  'lips are moving' kiss waaaahhh

i also want them tone a real couple!! the chemistry is just daebak.... i always feel giddy with their scenes even before with kill me heal me.... 

their moments are just too sweet to handle.... and their profile is not bad to compare ...

age difference... 3 years gap.. hmm not bad not bad and both single... 

aww i really hope they either be real or have more projects to develop their closeness!!! 

asss thank you for this thread unnie..

@kyunii88 love the photo.... so well matched for this thread... haven't seen this though in swp thread...

thank you @maplekist dongsaeng!  i ship them in real life... and 3 years is an OK gap for me... i've lowered my standards to 5 years, lols.

@nonski brava brava chingu! Perfecto brilliante! Finally you created this shipper thread ^_^ To be honest i've never been a shipper of any couple but i really appreciate your effort in supporting our ONION couple..Hopefully there will be more shipper come and share their thoughts in this thread. Aja aja! :wub:

This is for you chingu! Lovely V sign from our PSJ ^_^

REALLY UNNIE NONSKI XD 

this thread will be my life saver hahaha

i've been in shipper thread for a year after Doctor Stranger ended and i was effected by second lead so bad that time T_______T

hahahah i will do unnie nonski. don't worry :)

@nonski brava brava chingu! Perfecto brilliante! Finally you created this shipper thread ^_^ To be honest i've never been a shipper of any couple but i really appreciate your effort in supporting our ONION couple..Hopefully there will be more shipper come and share their thoughts in this thread. Aja aja! :wub:

This is for you chingu! Lovely V sign from our PSJ ^_^

chingu @ilwoo_aein thank you so much and also for this V-sign pics of PSJ!

10467992_914025015355031_335463915_n.jpg 

Yeayyyy, official thread for uri onion couple, thank youuu @nonski for creating it ♡♡♡

I adore them so muchhhh ( ^ 3 ^) ~*

awww thank you @Plummpychan please do drop by often.

The video that @mariarodrihuer1 has uploaded on the cruise ship...@0:59secs, after taking  ac rule of sweet pics an looking at the camera, JE said that because of those pics there will be rumours of them dating, then PSJ came to join in and she said to him "but that would be a good thing sung joon-ah" awww just do it for real if that will be a good thing hahahahahahah

Archived