[Official]Umbrella/Onion Couple Thread ||Park Seo Joon ❤ Hwang Jung Eum

nonski

I'm here too now..hahaha! Im not sure about this couple in RL but I just love them together in SWP.. so cutesy and funny.  Thank you dear @nonski for starting this thread.. I will def be on this thread to remember my fav Umbrella couple... awww I love them so much that I created my first FMV just because of them. HAHAHA! I cant believe I was that crazy to do it but here it is... 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our Umbrella Couple with their famous kisses and now... the basketball kiss in the upcoming episode of She Was Pretty

tumblr_nx9qqkbmhS1qaf5qqo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nx9qqkbmhS1qaf5qqo2_1280.jpg

for more about the drama and spoilers visit [Current Drama 2015] ✿ She Was Pretty 그녀는 예뻤다 ✿

YEY!! I'm here now!!! lol :lol::lol::lol: @nonski, Thank you again chingu for making this thread.. :wub::wub::wub:
& loving the introductions chingu, so DAEBAK & JJANG! :phew::wub:^_^ 

awww chingu @KSHxKYJ thank you so much for supporting our Umbrella Couple!

thank you @yaqiyuki for posting this

they are both shy hahaha but HJ is touchy at 0.51-0.53 mark hehehe

@kyunii88 awwwww! i love you dongsaeng! this is my first time to create a thread for shipper couple too... i haven't been a shippper myself and you're so fast... the thread is still under construction.  thank you thank you!

and aww that edit of yours, a beautiful wallpaper! love it!

MIAAAANHAEEEE.....just back home now....I LOVE YOU TOO sis....kissuuuu!!!!

You did awesome job for making the first post. Lets unite with full force to shipping them...l'm so ready...hhahahaha

Thank you for liking my random wallpaper sisies @nonski @maplekist i hope i get more "bored time" for making it later :D

maplekist, i've posted it in SWP thread too my dear~~~~

Waving at Pretties who just join in ^^

I'm here too now..hahaha! Im not sure about this couple in RL but I just love them together in SWP.. so cutesy and funny.  Thank you dear @nonski for starting this thread.. I will def be on this thread to remember my fav Umbrella couple... awww I love them so much that I created my first FMV just because of them. HAHAHA! I cant believe I was that crazy to do it but here it is... 

i have tried so many time to watch your video but it said "This video is not available" :( 

Any screencaps from their basketball scene ? I want it so bad because i like their interaction and it looks so real. About the BTS, i saw Noona wants a poopoo and makes Seo Joon crumbling shy hahah xD 

Poor kiddo xD

not the screencaps sis @kyunii88 but a video cut of the basketball scene...

https://youtu.be/0H4ZPaXKAjk

LOL sis @nonski seems you confused now between me and @ruzikie HAHAHHA

Found this beautiful gifs for SungJin Couple^^

viewimage.php?id=3eb5d5&no=29bcc427b3817

viewimage.php?id=3eb5d5&no=29bcc427b3817

Cr: DC

see the translations on your subtitle video...kekeke

In case you cant see it : bbyong 

I wish i can make those beautiful gifs....any idea what app they used? Sony vega, right?

I want to invite this little devil here hahahahha @delfin.....see?!! I entered shipper world now? :D

LOL sis @nonski seems you confused now between me and @ruzikie HAHAHHA

Found this beautiful gif for SungJin Couple^^

Cr: DC

see the translations on your subtitle video...kekeke

In case you cant see it : bbyong 

I wish i can make those beautiful gifs....any idea what app they used? Sony vega, right?

oh Mian Mian, you can make those too, i can give you simple tutes thru pm here

i use the following programs for my gifsets

photoshop cs5 and or cs6

kmplayer for screencapping

photoscape

@nonski gonna try soon sis...will call you about the tuts... :D

I wish SWP on tvn....they will doing it all the (hall) way..Hahhahahahhaahha

SGWqcAS.gif

Even SJ's room has cage-like design....you can see that room when SH startled him and try to reveal HJ identity back then. *cough* BDSM*cough*

Hopefully its not a dream, pleaseeeeeee~~~~

Ommoooo a thread for uri onionnies? I'm soo haappyyy! @nonski you're my hero!! Hahhah :D no, but really...gomawooo :wub:

I know that at least here I can rant and rave to my hearts content! Onionnies are so beautiful together ~~<3

I want to see more hot and bothering kisses between them~~ not kidding...:lol:

Guest miyu_07

more updates for these couple..

wow it's been years since the last time i log in to my soompi account.

Only onion couples made me use my account again because i love them..

I wish they worked again in the future for the 3rd time. 

Joining in...! They are just soooo beautiful to look at thus cant help but to sail along this ship..!

He sooo naturally in love when he looks at her, though i can still feel that she's trying to calm and make things look not-so-akward bet them... The last BTS gave in my final straw... when he seems to ask her to call him "oppa" and when she did, the smile never left his face...so i said, he likes her...may not on that level yet but those eyes gave him away...! 

Whether now or tomorrow... I just feel they are indeed look beautiful together...

sooo... Yah...! I am here...! Let's sail along...!

Archived