[Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸

Guest sylver

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...
Guest xsimplicity

Does anyone know where the download link is for the 720p version? Seems like all of the direct links above have been taken down.. are there any other alternatives? Any help would be appreciated.. thanks!

or if anyone that has an asiatorrents (AvistaZ) account that can invite me that would be great! Please PM me!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

TQ, mikeymeeks for bringing this thread alive again, ages ago (wow-nearly 9 yrs ago) when I used to see it as one of the hottest thread in soompi.
here, for any hopeful reason to see them reunited again, bc from the interview we can see both of them are still good friend.
----------------------------------------
LDW's interview released from middle of December 2013, it has been translated into Vietnamese-credit to my friend/LDH's fans Bosco for her translation and finding.

Lee Dong Wook had really missed Lee Da Hae

One time when LDW talks abt his dramas, he expressed that he had really missed LDH and think about dating with her sometime.

“I and Lee Da Hae had many memories. Everytime when she is sad, I'm sad too. We like each other, because we always bring happiness to each other. It can't be denied that, in many time I had though what'll happen if Da Hae is my girlfriend. One time I had told Da Hae: “I really miss you”. Then she replies: “My others partners in others drama also talk to me like you ,but , nobody sent me a message such as 'goodmorning' or present flowers to me...” Lee Da Hae is lovely but to become her boyfriend, the guy ought to have tough personality. Because, even she laugh a lot, but she's sensitive and tend to make her boyfriend to drown in...her flood of tears .”

Playing in “My Girl”, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae was considered as best couple of Korea entertainment. Many fans support and hope that they will date in real life. However, both of them had denied abt that.

http://dantri.com.vn/xem-an-choi/lee-dong-wook-tung-rat-nho-em-ho-lee-da-hae-817578.htm

pgRIOF8.jpg

Nice one @samzz! I've heard of a rumor that they have dated before, but broke up for some reason. Is this true? If it is, BRING BACK MY HAEWOOK COUPLE that I have always adored since...nearly 9 years ago, which was a long time and I'm still supporting them. (sobs)

P.S I never knew that online news website has some Kdrama stuff in it.

• 4 weeks later...

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT OUR WISH OF A REUNION PROJECT IS HAPPENING NOW AFTER 8 YEARS
THEY ARE DOING A DRAMA HOTEL KING. SO TO ALL MY GIRLIANS LETS ABOARD THE HK SHIP... <3
SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR THEIR DRAMA 

• 2 months later...
Guest write2me

I like this drama and it had some funny scenes, made me laugh at some episode. I love the ost for this drama. One thing, I notice while watching this drama is that Lee Jun Ki look really really really good. Wow, he's really good looking and handsome. I like to see Lee Dong Wook act as a girl. I think he would be good at acting like a girl. For example, like the drama Secret Garden. 

I've been rewatching My Girl while waiting for the new Hotel King episodes! And yes, nothing change, they're still adorable together, and that amazing chemistry we've seen here is still there :x

This is a classic K-drama, just listening to the OST make me remembers of all the memories~ But unfortunately, my most favourite songs from the OST (the starilalala~ part of Never Say Goodbye and Sang Eo Reul Sarang Han In Eo--or even just the instruments) is nothing to be found except in the drama itself. :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rosejenner123

popscreen7

said: I've been rewatching My Girl while waiting for the new Hotel King episodes! And yes, nothing change, they're still adorable together, and that amazing chemistry we've seen here is still there :x

This is a classic K-drama, just listening to the OST make me remembers of all the memories~ But unfortunately, my most favourite songs from the OST (the starilalala~ part of Never Say Goodbye and Sang Eo Reul Sarang Han In Eo--or even just the instruments) is nothing to be found except in the drama itself.

:(

• 1 month later...
Guest pinnavinna

popscreen7 said: I've been rewatching My Girl while waiting for the new Hotel King episodes! And yes, nothing change, they're still adorable together, and that amazing chemistry we've seen here is still there :x

This is a classic K-drama, just listening to the OST make me remembers of all the memories~ But unfortunately, my most favourite songs from the OST (the starilalala~ part of Never Say Goodbye and Sang Eo Reul Sarang Han In Eo--or even just the instruments) is nothing to be found except in the drama itself. :(

My girl is great drama...evergreen...loved LDW&LDH here and even more in HK...
There were lots of beautiful scenes...but i adore scene when he kiss her forehead...unsatisfied right?...yeeee, a????? no no...and then he kiss her for real :x

rosejenner123 said:

popscreen7

said: I've been rewatching My Girl while waiting for the new Hotel King episodes! And yes, nothing change, they're still adorable together, and that amazing chemistry we've seen here is still there :x

This is a classic K-drama, just listening to the OST make me remembers of all the memories~ But unfortunately, my most favourite songs from the OST (the starilalala~ part of Never Say Goodbye and Sang Eo Reul Sarang Han In Eo--or even just the instruments) is nothing to be found except in the drama itself.

:(

• 7 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

Throwback Thursday: The 5 best rom-coms of the 2000s

by whatadrama on Thu, Mar 19, 2015

Do you ever run out of shows to watch? Let's admit. We've all been there. This is a tribute to dedicated K-drama fans and those interested in older classic K-dramas. Check out the best romantic comedy K-dramas of the previous decade!

3. My Girl (2005)

Fraudulent Lee Da Hae has been running away from people asking her for father’s debt ever since she was a child. She meets Lee Dong Wook, the man who has everything, and accepts his ridiculous suggestion to work for him. Also one of Lee Joon Ki’s earlier works.

Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook reaffirmed their chemistry in the 2014 drama Hotel King.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/thursdaythrowback-5-best-rom-coms-of-2000s/

Guest ohayyo

omg ... this thread :) ...how I miss those days ... Joo Yoo rin and Seoul Gong Chan.I still remember I watched BTS vid on YT when they did the kiss scene.lolit was a bit awkward between the twoit's really diff when they did it in Hotel King.aww aww i'm glad they are more comfortable now....ahhh~~~

• 9 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸
  • 1 month later...

Archived