[Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸

Guest sylver

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that my high expectations for this drama is not wasted... I found that all my favorite dramas are ones where I didn't expect to much from them like (MNIKSS, Green Rose, and Last Dance with Me)....

The preview was really funny and I'm really looking forward to this drama!

I agree with you of not raising your expectation too high. Just let the drama flow and see what happen...it hurts less if you don't expect much at the beginning and it provides you great feeling if it turns out good. That is my philosophy in life:)

what a great looking cast! i'll definitely be checking here more often on how the story progresses... i love romantic comedies and i heard great reviews about lee da hae's acting talents... i've only watched her in 18 year old bride... her character wasn't one i particularly liked, but i could tell that the actress had talent... though, i thought that ldh looked too young to be playing the part, she managed to stand out... i have yet to see green rose-- don't know whether to buy it yet... but if my girl turns out well, i'll make sure to purchase it....

thanx for everyone for posting the pix and clips...

you should wath GR. It is a great drama if you like story that has twisted and not typical Kdrama with all mussy loving and dying things....LDG really impress me as well as many other with her acting in this drama. Besides, her chemistry with GS is great in there and that make the drama even better. They both act well for their parts in the drama to attract the view...again this is my personal opinion

im still... cudnt. believe on LDH SORT OF A CHANGE IMAGE...... she reminds me of BI's partner in full housee..... lee dong wook.. is quiet weird in his clothes.. too formal!! while LDH.. is soo... casual!! hee...

i still cant say. ... how wilL the viewers respond to their team-up.. UP TO now.. EVERYTIME I SEE LDH.. SHE ALWAYS REMINDS ME OK GO SOO AND VICE VERSA ... HUHU.. PARDON ME!! I LIKE THEM VERY MUCH!!

I PREFER MANLY GUYS .. LIKE GS..

HELO THYLE!! HOW ARE U!!

ibgg45.jpg

ibgi6d.jpg

Guest pinklegirl007

I think that this is the first drama that fits her age!! She like only 20 or 21 years old right. This drama was made for Lee Dae Hae so it should fit her well!!

does ldh has a bf.. ?? i just want to ask becoz the romance bet.. eric and his gf who is also part of the cast is more publicized .. when this series is promoted??

its just my observation.. people are more focused on the performance of erics gf heehe...

Guest pinklegirl007

^ not really, I know that eric's girlfriend is publicizing this drama, but so is Lee Dae Hae's new role in a comedy, since, she only done serious dramas... She also gained a lot of popularity from her last drama Green Rose.

im still... cudnt. believe on LDH SORT OF A CHANGE IMAGE...... she reminds me of BI's partner in full housee..... lee dong wook.. is quiet weird in his clothes.. too formal!! while LDH.. is soo... casual!! hee...

i still cant say. ... how wilL the viewers respond to their team-up.. UP TO now.. EVERYTIME I SEE LDH.. SHE ALWAYS REMINDS ME OK GO SOO AND VICE VERSA ... HUHU.. PARDON ME!! I LIKE THEM VERY MUCH!!

I PREFER MANLY GUYS .. LIKE GS..

HELO THYLE!! HOW ARE U!!

ibgg45.jpg

ibgi6d.jpg

hi badz, I have busy lately but I still check soompi forum everyday. I chech anything relates to GS and LDH. Have you been watching GS's new drama? I do, GS's image in the new drama completely change compare to GR however, his cute, sweetness and handsome still the same. He is more manly in GR but his new role make him more like a boy:) he is very sweet looking in Marrying a Millionair. That is good to see both GS and LDH do comedy roles after GR...that is a good change for both of them

hi badz, I have busy lately but I still check soompi forum everyday. I chech anything relates to GS and LDH. Have you been watching GS's new drama? I do, GS's image in the new drama completely change compare to GR however, his cute, sweetness and handsome still the same. He is more manly in GR but his new role make him more like a boy:) he is very sweet looking in Marrying a Millionair. That is good to see both GS and LDH do comedy roles after GR...that is a good change for both of them

helo thyle!! how r u doin?? heeh.. its just so unfortunate dats theres no much news about them lately... im still hoping for a reunion... hopefully very soon.

yeah!! im still not used on GS looks lately.. hes shifting into a boy next door type of guy... though i must admit i like the coolness and reserved personality of him in GR coz it makes him more mysterious.. but im not saying that i dont like his look now..

i download MAM the 1st episode.. but i dleted later on..huhu...there was no english sub then.. probably il just wait for the dvd to release..

ic4k7a.jpg

I LOVE LEE DONG WOOK!!!! He is fantastic!!!

do u have pics of LDW?? im sorry but im not so familiar w/ him.. u know his previous work and all those stuff...

i must admit im intrested on this series only bcoz of LDH!! shes my favorite actress!!

ic705t.jpg

Archived