[Variety] Take Care of My Refrigerator 냉장고를 부탁해

냉장고를 부탁해

Please Take Care of My Refrigerator

20150918091254.jpg

Cooking Variety Show where famous chefs are battling each other to cook within 15 minutes for the guest of the episode using the materials in the guest's refrigerator.

mc

EsOTSxL.jpg

chefs

e9nNmKT.jpg

former chefs

jeong chang wook l maeng ki yong

official website

chefs instagrams

choihyunseok l samkim l mihal l hongseokchun l leeyeonbok l parkjunwoo l kimpoongleewonil l ohsedeuk l leechanoh l junghoyoung l jeongchangwook l maengkiyong

my current fav. show. im so addicted to this show. come and talk about it. 

ps: chef leewonil is mine xD

• 4 weeks later...

I only watched 1 ep of this (GD, Taeyang guest), and it's a fun watch. It makes me hungry! The personality of the chefs are entertaining, and their skills are amazing, they cook complicated dishes in 15 mins! Is it being regularly subbed now? And who replaced Jung Hyung Don while he's on leave?

I only watched 1 ep of this (GD, Taeyang guest), and it's a fun watch. It makes me hungry! The personality of the chefs are entertaining, and their skills are amazing, they cook complicated dishes in 15 mins! Is it being regularly subbed now? And who replaced Jung Hyung Don while he's on leave?

so far, i can only found engsub for sunggyu and key episode, and i also found chinese sub on ondemandkorea (but i don't know chinese), i've been watching it raw in dailymotion (not all episodes), i try to watch on other site like dramacool, but the sound is unsync.. so i prefer dailymotion. i don't fully understand them though, but still a great show to watch. they are all amazing, in 15minutes.. im not even done cutting my onion while struggling with tears. ahahahaha.. the chefs are funny, and hungry is understatement for me.. plus im on diet.. so i can't even eat.. xD 

i don't know who will replace junghyundon, they once makes the chefs to replace hyundon oppa when he was on sick leave in one of the episode before. we'll see on tomorrow's episode if they replace new mc or not (or they still have episode that hyundon recorded).

I saw clips of this show with English sub and I enjoyed watching it. I wish all the episode is sub.

yeah..me too... i barely understand 50% of what they say.. and always got google translate in hand while watching this show. its never stop me watching this show.. since i start watching this RAW, i do believe my korean get alittle bit better. xD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Gye Sang's handwritten memo gets found in Lee Ha Nee's refrigerator

A handwritten memo found in Lee Ha Nee's refrigerator is becoming a hot issue.

On December 14th, Lee Ha Nee's refrigerator was revealed on channel JTBC's 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator.'

20151215091237_566f5af51a048_1.jpg

A handwritten memo was found on a plum reduction jar, and the MCs read out the memo out loud.

Kim Sung Joo predicted that the memo must be from Yoon Gye Sang, who is Lee Ha Nee's boyfriend, and he said, "This must be his handwriting." 

Lee Ha Nee shyly said, "His handwriting is really bad."

Meanwhile, Lee Ha Nee talked about why she decided to become a vegetarian.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=423320 

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone!

Here's a summary and raw videos of Yoo Yeon Seok and Moon Chae Won's guesting in episode 61.

screenshot_2016-01-15-07-46-09.png~origiscreenshot_2016-01-15-07-45-54.png~origi

On Monday night, Ep. 61 of JTBC’s Please Take Care of My Refrigerator episode which Yoo Yeon Seok and Moon Chae Won guest in was aired (He was in the previous episode as well but the episode was featuring on Moon Chae Won’s fridge). Moon Chae Won mentioned her hobby of reading palms and the chefs one by one went to get their hands read. She read about “Byeontaesong” line which make a chef perplexed thinking it meant that he is a pervert, lol. But Moon Chae Won explained that “byeontaesong” isn’t really a bad thing like pervert, but more like an emotional factor that makes relationship fun (special thanks to Tokkipanda for the explanation! ♡). And it seems like Yoo Yeon Seok’s “byeontaesong” level was the highest of them all? Ahaha.

READ THE FULL SUMMARY AND DISCUSSION HERE.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bum Soo talks about his ideal type on 'Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator'

Kim Bum Soo talked about his ideal type on 'Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator.'

On February 29th, Kim Bum Soo appeared on channel JTBC's 'Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator' as one of the special guests with Super Junior's Lee Teuk.

20160301012621_56d4712ccdac7_1.jpg

Kim Bum Soo talked about his ideal type, and he said, "I think wives of sports stars tend to be better wives for some reason."

He continued, "Imagine Giselle Buncheon who does house chores well. It would be heavenly."

Meanwhile, Ahn Jung Hwan revealed a photo from 17 years ago.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=437062 

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jae Hoon chooses between 'Architecture 101's Suzy and 'Signal's Kim Hye Soo

Actor Lee Jae Hoon appeared on JTBC's 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator' on May 9 where he asked whether his ideal type is Suzy from their movie 'Architecture 101' or Kim Hye Soo from their drama 'Signal.'

He replied, "Sorry, Suzy," and chose Kim Hye Soo, grabbing interest.  Regarding why he chose Kim Hye Soo as his ideal type, he explained, "She's beautiful and charismatic, but within that, there's a girlishness.  I wish she would know about my feelings," grabbing more attention with the sudden confession.

CiDIvXEW0AAaTfA.jpg

Seriously, most of the pics I could find of him and Kim Hye Soo together had her pretty much choke-holding or grabbing him in some way.  Perhaps he likes that, though? Eh?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/lee-jae-hoon-chooses-between-architecture-101s-suzy-and-signals-kim-hye-soo 

Archived