Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hi5hli5htslight

[SOLVED] How to sign in with a "Remember me" option?

Question

7 answers to this question

I think it's some tech glitch still being looked into by soompi. It happens to me too, since a few days ago.., :(  

I do not have an answer, but I would also like to know. This has been happening for a few days now. I have to sign back in every time, even though I click the 'Remember Me' option and keep cookies from Soompi in my allowed list.

The support team will be working on a hotfix very soon. This technical issue is related to our latest maintenance we had last week on the login system.

I have no answers either but, just want to report the same thing is happening to me too. Maybe some one can explain why. 

I do not have an answer, but I would also like to know. This has been happening for a few days now. I have to sign back in every time, even though I click the 'Remember Me' option and keep cookies from Soompi in my allowed list.

i've done said but it keeps happening.  Anyways, thanks for your assist

Announcements