[Drama 2015-2016] Tomorrow Victory 내일도 승리 7:50KST

Ldy Gmerm

5 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

@ObsessiveCompulsive

President Seo Dong Chun does know that Na Hong Joo is his son. He did not even need to do the DNA test to know that Hong Joo was his son. The soy sauce that Hong Joo's grandmother made was familiar and he went to Hong Joo's house on learning from Seung Ri that the soy sauce was made by Hong Joo's mother and grandmother. Dementia Grandmother straight away referred to him as Hong Joo's father and also called Hong Joo's mother's name who was his first love. Therefore, he knew the truth with easy deduction.

President Seo wanted to keep it a secret from his family regarding Hong Joo's birth. They had plotted earlier and hired a woman to tell him that his birth son had died. So that family is lying about the truth to each other. President Hong brought in Hong Joo to the company and made him work up the ranks to succeed his company. As you know, President Seo does not have long to live.

Sun Woo of course did not want Seung Ri to be with Hong Joo. He had betted on the wrong horse and married a "pretender". He did not know at the time of his marriage that Jae Kyung was not President Seo's real daughter. He obviously married her for ambition and not love. K Dramas are quite common of the bad guys thinking it was fine for them to carry on but not their ex-s. Sun Woo did mentioned because that Seung Ri can go with any men in the world except for Na Hong Joo.

Hong Joo knew about Seung Ri's miscarriage as he was the attending doctor when she came into hospital because of the miscarriage. I think he will be upset that Seung Ri kept it from him that the father of her child was Sun Woo.

I hope this will helped you.

Thanks @Jackie1048 that helped a lot. I hope President Seo already changed his will to reflect that HJ gets everything. What irritates me is how SR allows SW to run her life and tell her what to do every chance he gets so ridiculous. I can't want for JK to find out what kind of monster she is married to.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On January 25, 2016 at 7:39 AM, Jackie1048 said:

@ObsessiveCompulsive

President Seo Dong Chun does know that Na Hong Joo is his son. He did not even need to do the DNA test to know that Hong Joo was his son. The soy sauce that Hong Joo's grandmother made was familiar and he went to Hong Joo's house on learning from Seung Ri that the soy sauce was made by Hong Joo's mother and grandmother. Dementia Grandmother straight away referred to him as Hong Joo's father and also called Hong Joo's mother's name who was his first love. Therefore, he knew the truth with easy deduction.

President Seo wanted to keep it a secret from his family regarding Hong Joo's birth. They had plotted earlier and hired a woman to tell him that his birth son had died. So that family is lying about the truth to each other. President Hong brought in Hong Joo to the company and made him work up the ranks to succeed his company. As you know, President Seo does not have long to live.

Sun Woo of course did not want Seung Ri to be with Hong Joo. He had betted on the wrong horse and married a "pretender". He did not know at the time of his marriage that Jae Kyung was not President Seo's real daughter. He obviously married her for ambition and not love. K Dramas are quite common of the bad guys thinking it was fine for them to carry on but not their ex-s. Sun Woo did mentioned because that Seung Ri can go with any men in the world except for Na Hong Joo.

Hong Joo knew about Seung Ri's miscarriage as he was the attending doctor when she came into hospital because of the miscarriage. I think he will be upset that Seung Ri kept it from him that the father of her child was Sun Woo.

I hope this will helped you.

Okay now I fully understand as well. I was a little confused, thank you !!

Oh good to know that President Seo is aware that HJ is his son because it was driving me crazy watching the villains win and lie to the President thinking they have the upper hand. Now it will be even more fun watching this drama as the villains are the fools ...lmao! I bet SW will go into panic mode the moment he realizes that the old man isn't as stupid as they think he is. My guess is SW is already acquiring stocks and plotting a takeover in case that happens. 

Now as for the recent episode, it wasn't surprising that JK falsely accused SR of maybe pushing her resulting in a miscarriage. The moment she went down, it was obvious it would be a perfect opportunity for the twit to place the blame on SR in an attempt to get rid of her. I hope the President doesn't buy that story plus SR's co worker knows the truth as she was actually the first person on the scene after the accident occurred. 

28 minutes ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

@tinatrix236 Don't they know crazy shouldn't pro-create?!! I wouldn't be surprised. Hopefully, the whole office will see through her lies this time!!

Hahaha..so true. So far that co worker doesn't seem to be the greedy type and gets along with HJ and SR. I hope she doesn't use the info to blackmail JK and instead, retrieves the CCTV before anyone gets to it and sends it anonymously to President Seo. Yeah...wishful thinking, after all this is a daily drama. :lol:

It's shocking that SR and HJ haven't figured out that there might be a spy amongst them. They keep getting sabotaged and should have thought of the possibility of that happening. How come the soy sauce they made went bad at the office and not at home?! What about the source of SW's and crazy wife's info? I would love it if SR stopped speaking loudly when discussing anything that pertains to a successful project because JK never hesitates to ruin everything. 

Omg finally, I hope SR's mom finally tells the aloof JK just what kind of a person SW is. I am so incredibly confused as to why SR hasn't told that yet, why is she covering for him and continuing to lie to HJ??. It's not going to be good once he finds out, he will feels hurt and betrayed. Just how and why would she keep this stupid information hidden?. Its not realistic, I think a normal person would be screaming from the rooftops just what a scumbag SW was.

JK has really gone off the deep end! Why would you even choke an employee for goodness sake! As for the sunbae, it's ridiculous that she let it get this far before finally speaking out and telling the truth about what really happened to JK. At least, the Chairman will get another glimpse of just how crazy the twit is.

I don't understand what's going on the preview but it seems like JK is plotting or rather encouraging SW to take over the company. What a way to repay the Chairman for raising her...the nasty twit! It's rather sad that he has no idea just how evil these people are and it wouldn't be too surprising if they try to get rid of him soon out of desperation.

Archived