[Drama 2015-2016] Tomorrow Victory 내일도 승리 7:50KST

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things are def. about to shake up. I'm hoping SR comes clean about her past with SW soon, and when she does I hope HJ is understanding as usual as he was there when she had her miscarriage. The doctor chick seems to be HJ ex from his past (but I thought they said she got her married and had more children?). HJ loves SR too much and vice versa for them to be affected by a love triangle but with about 47 more episodes I suppose anything can happen. Hope they start subbing it more regularly and soon.

The reason I joined this forum was:

1. Because I dont know Korean...but I have been hooked on Kdrama's for over 2yrs. sometimes I can get the jest of things...but I really want someone to interpret the previews and also the episodes (even if it is summarized).

2.Give factual information pertaining to the drama...like press release...like if episode not being shown...any scoops...etc.

3.Opinions

Episode 74 video clips are out......2/10.....and preview for 2/11

SR does come clean about her past with SW....however I think SW told his wife and MIL a lie about SR to cover up what their previous relationship was because they are eating dinner (SR, HJ, SW his wife and MIL) and SW wife and MIL are saying nasty stuff to SR and HJ stans up and says wait a minute.....what?

What I want interpreted is the convo HJ had with SW in SW office

What was said when HJ went to the chairman's house for dinner at the table 

16 hours ago, Brenda Capers said:

Episode 74 video clips are out......2/10.....and preview for 2/11

SR does come clean about her past with SW....however I think SW told his wife and MIL a lie about SR to cover up what their previous relationship was because they are eating dinner (SR, HJ, SW his wife and MIL) and SW wife and MIL are saying nasty stuff to SR and HJ stans up and says wait a minute.....what?

What I want interpreted is the convo HJ had with SW in SW office

What was said when HJ went to the chairman's house for dinner at the table 

Yes SR did come clean(I'm so glad about that!) about her past with SW. It's for the best and now she's the one with the upper hand..at least for now. Let's hope JK finds out the truth soon so she can shut up and sit down for a while lol!

As for the dinner scene(that was so hilarious!)..the gist of it is that SW is aware or rather suspects that SW, JK and her mother all knew about him being the Chairman's son and kept it hidden. If I remember correctly, that was what he asked SW before the meal, who of course denied any knowledge of it. The same topic was raised during the meal and immediately the three stooges got very uncomfortable. He knows what they are up to and is trying to scare them because remember he knows the secret about JK being a fake. Basically he is rubbing it in their faces. :D The funniest part of it all was Chairman Seo telling HJ to address JK's mom as 'omoni'..she didn't look too pleased about that. Next JK's mom made the mistake of annoying her daughter by asking her to address HJ as 'Oppa' because he is older than her. The expression on JK's face was priceless and I almost spilled my drink during that scene! :lol:

You would think this revelation would be cue for SW and JK to back off...SW especially considering that he was SR's former flame and HJ finally learning about that. I guess we just need to sit back and watch them plot, get ahead of themselves only to fail once again.

At this point, I am very concerned about HJ's ex. That woman will do whatever it takes, even if it means plotting with her bestie JK in order to split up HJ and SR. Something tells me she may be worse than JK!

So we were wrong about SR telling HJ the truth. SW was able to stop her and told that lie about the father of the child being a friend of his. Seriously, when will SR speak up?! It drives me nuts that she allows SW to control every situation and does nothing about it but look angry or lost. I think HJ's ex may be the one who finds out the truth somehow and reveals the secret.

On 2/12/2016 at 8:03 PM, NewKDramaAddict said:

@tinatrix236 What? SW stopped her? What a fool! The longer she takes, the worse it will be! HJ's ex in the picture that I knew was coming, will run havoc on little miss but HJ? His life was ruined by her so other than interfering and trying to get back with the now rich HJ. It should be interesting....

I think she scared now to tell him because once its discovered that she and SW had a relationship and she was pregnant by him...her and HJ will not be able to marry.......I really like SR and HJ as a couple I smile whenever they have their scenes together they really love each other and are a support system for each other...I was so glad HJ came to work with SR to take up for her cause SW and his wife and her mother was just defeating the poor girl I could not even watch those scenes I would FF.....now my concern is that they wont be able to get married because of SR and SW previous relationship.

Im sure the ex will cause some havoc but I have faith that they will overcome that....she is going to mess around and have it get exposed that she was the one that sold the drugs and have HJ record cleared and hers tarnished.

3 hours ago, Brenda Capers said:

I think she scared now to tell him because once its discovered that she and SW had a relationship and she was pregnant by him...her and HJ will not be able to marry.......I really like SR and HJ as a couple I smile whenever they have their scenes together they really love each other and are a support system for each other...I was so glad HJ came to work with SR to take up for her cause SW and his wife and her mother was just defeating the poor girl I could not even watch those scenes I would FF.....now my concern is that they wont be able to get married because of SR and SW previous relationship.

Im sure the ex will cause some havoc but I have faith that they will overcome that....she is going to mess around and have it get exposed that she was the one that sold the drugs and have HJ record cleared and hers tarnished.

That makes sense but he needs to hear it from her instead of someone else. He will be hurt and angry that she kept it a secret and also lied about it. It will also be clear why SW is so eager to get rid of her but SR will be scolded for also going along with the lies that SW told. Truth be told, she helped SW survive and retain his position within the company and family by withholding that information....that's what HJ will find hurtful and distasteful. HJ is under the impression that they are quite open about everything and will be shocked to learn that she has skeletons in her closet she felt he couldn't handle.

The drugs...so that was the reason why he had to leave medical school or couldn't finish his residency? Could you please elaborate on that incident or tell episode in which it was explained? I am very curious about that.

The girlfriend was I believe selling drugs, her family was in financial crisis, he took the blame and lost his medical license had to do jail time and she disappeared until he saw her in the elevator yesterday......sorry dont remember what episode

That is why subconsiously he was scamming women because he hated women after the woman he loved and took the blame for and lost his license for went to jail for and couldnt get a job, she ran off and abandoned him and her daughter...

And if the ex was telling SW wife the truth that she got divorced....that would mean when she abandoned him and her daughter she married someone else.

@Brenda Capers That's it in a nutshell! The ex stole the drugs and to save the mother of his child, HE went to jail, only for her to abandon him and Ja Doo! Then when he heard that she had married another man while he was still in jail, that is why he turned to scamming women!! He had to work to support his daughter and his grandmother who began showing signs of dementia when he got out of prison! I too think that this last time SR should have told HJ the truth! He has always been forthright about himself when asked! He's asked her 3 times now! 3! She's lied twice and now this last time let SW's lie stand! HJ's distrust in women will re-surface again! But his ex-gf can forget it! That ship has sailed! She's only going to be a gnat that HJ will swat at. I'm only at ep 60 (subbed) but relish watching the clips!

23 hours ago, lindab12 said:

How come episode 55 their is no English sub. But rest is English  sub toward 60.

I kinda want to watch if Seungrui know.

No, SR doesn't know. Chairman lied and said he was friends of HJ's father! But not to say anything. I watched on another website. Not sure why no one is hardsubbing the ep! 

1 hour ago, Brenda Capers said:

The girlfriend was I believe selling drugs, her family was in financial crisis, he took the blame and lost his medical license had to do jail time and she disappeared until he saw her in the elevator yesterday......sorry dont remember what episode

That is why subconsiously he was scamming women because he hated women after the woman he loved and took the blame for and lost his license for went to jail for and couldnt get a job, she ran off and abandoned him and her daughter...

And if the ex was telling SW wife the truth that she got divorced....that would mean when she abandoned him and her daughter she married someone else.

Oh wow.....I always wondered why HJ left the medical field and became a conman. Watch the ex conveniently forget what she did, expecting him to welcome her back into his life. Unfortunately, we shouldn't be surprised if his daughter insists on having her around them. SR may have taken over that role for some time now but at the end of the day, she isn't the child's biological mother and we know how much the little girl longed for her mom.  I need to watch the subbed episodes again. Thank you!

8 minutes ago, tinatrix236 said:

Oh wow.....I always wondered why HJ left the medical field and became a conman. Watch the ex conveniently forget what she did, expecting him to welcome her back into his life. Unfortunately, we shouldn't be surprised if his daughter insists on having her around them. SR may have taken over that role for some time now but at the end of the day, she isn't the child's biological mother and we know how much the little girl longed for her mom.  I need to watch the subbed episodes again. Thank you!

I'm curious to see how the writer handles this. While Ja Doo missed her mother, she loves her father a lot! She knows his suffering because she left and the fact that he told her she was dead in the first place! Mom's got a lot of explaining to do! Plus she really loves SR! Yes, this will be very interesting!!

On 1/25/2016 at 3:08 PM, NewKDramaAddict said:

where can i finish watching this show with eng subs,got as far as 60 and the rest is in raw,please help thanks

On 1/25/2016 at 9:20 PM, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

Okay so I'm on episode 54 and I watched without subs. Quick question does the chairman know that HJ is his son?? Because it looked like SW and evil mom got rid of the DNA test. And since SR saw the pic of HJ mom and chairman it seems he told her he was HJ's father but wanted her to keep it a secret. I really can't stand this sudden attitude of SW where he still loves SR and trying to control her relationship with HJ, why does she go to him everytime his crazy richard simmons calls? She better get it together and smarten up really quick!

Archived