[Drama 2015-2016] Tomorrow Victory 내일도 승리 7:50KST

Ldy Gmerm

@tinatrix236

You knew this was coming. After Living with the man for years as his daughter trying to gain his attention (even though he knew she was not)  finding out that he does have a son and realizing that that son will inherit what she feels she is due and trying to keep the son from being found out by his father. Is all part of the plot. 

When crazy non daughter JK is finally outed for her misdeeds she gets angry at the fact the man dares to get on her for what she did in lying about her miscarriage that was not caused by the lead. She and hubby SW (who has always been plotting to take things from JK since he found out she is not blood to the chairman)now plot to take over the company to keep the son from getting it and to kick out the CEO for treating her that way and never loving her the way she wanted as his daughter. 

They will prolly eventually succeed in doing it too and what will happen is the son and his lady love will have to fight hard to snatch it back from them by the end. 

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

@tinatrix236

You knew this was coming. After Living with the man for years as his daughter trying to gain his attention (even though he knew she was not)  finding out that he does have a son and realizing that that son will inherit what she feels she is due and trying to keep the son from being found out by his father. Is all part of the plot. 

When crazy non daughter JK is finally outed for her misdeeds she gets angry at the fact the man dares to get on her for what she did in lying about her miscarriage that was not caused by the lead. She and hubby SW (who has always been plotting to take things from JK since he found out she is not blood to the chairman)now plot to take over the company to keep the son from getting it and to kick out the CEO for treating her that way and never loving her the way she wanted as his daughter. 

They will prolly eventually succeed in doing it too and what will happen is the son and his lady love will have to fight hard to snatch it back from them by the end. 

Speaking of SW, did you notice the look on his face when he saw HJ in his seat? For once, he looked absolutely terrified that the true owner was right there and would take everything he had plotted, sold himself for and stolen to get. To be honest, I am ready for the big reveal and also for the games to begin. Right now SW and his crazy wife have the upper hand and power but it should be fun to watch them squirm when the Chairman makes the announcement that he has a son and it is HJ. You are right....HJ will have to fight to gain what is rightfully his because as you said, the villains will be successful for a while. Was that a board member SW was meeting in the preview?

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

She and hubby SW (who has always been plotting to take things from JK since he found out she is not blood to the chairman)now plot to take over the company to keep the son from getting it and to kick out the CEO for treating her that way and never loving her the way she wanted as his daughter. 

If she is involved they will fail before they completely take over....she always screws everything up..once SW gets what he wants he is going to dump the nut case.

43 minutes ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

This too is my wish! Because if he dies before settling the fact that HJ is his son, the back/forth between the evil duo (SW & JK) and our OTP (SR & HJ) will really frustrate us. 

I think the reason the chairman hasnt told HJ who he is, is because he wants to leave the company to him (remember in the beginning episodes the chairman had the meeting and said he wanted 50% of the company stocks I believe that was for his son once he found him to take over the company or so he wouldnt lose the company to his wife, step daughter or son n law I think the chairman knows that they are biding time to take over thay company.

Back to what I was saying the chairman hasnt told HJ who he is...is he is grooming him to take over the company on his own strength and intellect...cause once the chairman is gone the wife, step daughter and son n law is going to be trying to take it away.

I loved the scene at the end of the episode. Once again the villains do something that ruin their own plans...Lmao! As soon as the hired thugs started beating HJ, I knew that the Chairman would reveal that he was his father. Poor HJ will be shocked, confused and possibly hurt that the Chairman didn't reveal the truth all this time. Hopefully, both father and son will have the chance to make up for all the lost time and work on getting rid of the greedy thieves living in that house. Next couple of episodes should be very interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Brenda Capers said:

HJ doesnt seem to be taking the fact that the chairman is his dad well....poor baby!!!!.....cant wait for the subs lot of emotion coming out of HJ

As he should! He's had it hard! We have no idea when his grandmother's illness took effect but raising a daughter and taking care of an alzheimer patient wouldn't make me run with open arms either!!

7 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

As he should! He's had it hard! We have no idea when his grandmother's illness took effect but raising a daughter and taking care of an alzheimer patient wouldn't make me run with open arms either!!

His (HJ) mother had it hard too...im sure she struggled raising HJ alone and she waited until her death for the chairman...so she was broken hearted....as we have seen in flashbacks we see SR's mom the nurse to HJ as a baby and dropping him off somewhere (look like an orphanage)per JK's mom,  how did he end back up with his mom...also HJ mom would have also suffered because of JK's mom she was the chairman's secretary im sure she caused alot of confusion between the chairman and HJ mom ultimately separation...

Once again JK and SW getting ahead of themselves, celebrating HJ's resignation without thinking that perhaps the Chairman would continue fighting to fix things with his son. I loved the last scene with HJ overhearing his father's words to his mother at the memorial, finally understanding him.

The preview looks interesting...HJ is headed back to work at the company surprising everyone especially JK and SW(yes be very afraid because there are so interesting changes coming up for both of you!). Speaking of preview, who is the doctor who seemed to know HJ? An old colleague of his or ex-girlfriend? I guess we are getting a love triangle and this doesn't bode well for SR who is still keeping her past relationship with SW a secret from HJ. 

@Brenda Capers No doubt that HJ's mom had it hard! Especially with the disappearance of her baby. I was not making light of that as both HJ and his mother suffered because of SR's mom and the Chairman's wife! That is one revelation that will be full of tears when SR's mom realizes who HJ is but Chairman's wife is unrepentant. She dreads that coming out for sure.  But one thing for sure, the revelation of what relationship that SW/SR had is also going to be a big turning point because this is something that SR shouldn't have kept hidden. HJ is not going to like this simply because she never told him!

@tinatrix236 that nurse/doctor is probably the ex-girlfriend. Triangle? I doubt it. She will just be an annoyance as she tries to inject herself back into HJ and the daughter's life. I will like to see how the writer handles the daughter and the missing mother actually. The little girl is pretty smart. And she loves SR and knows her father does too. 

Archived