Sung Yuri Reveals Why She Is Hesitant About a Fin.K.L Reunion

Actress Sung Yuri, a former Fin.K.L member, revealed why she is hesitant about a reunion with the group. On October 26, she said during an interview, “I’m honestly not confident about a reunion.” She explained, “Fin.K.L was only active for three, four years. We didn’t go on stage together for 12 years after that, so […]

The post Sung Yuri Reveals Why She Is Hesitant About a Fin.K.L Reunion appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I think partly also one must consider that they have gotten older and may not have the energy or stamina to be dancing and singing on stage as 12 years ago.

I know Bada of SES is still doing that, but not everyone is maintaining their vocals and stamina as she did.

i think lets just keep the old memories as they are and move on, else the media/press will have a field day, when they start to "attack" or criticize them for being poor singers since they are expected to sing live, without recording/lip sync.

Archived