Yoon Eun Hye Wins Yet Again on “Goddess’s Fashion”

Actress Yoon Eun Hye came out as the winner yet again on the October 24 episode of “Goddess’s Fashion.” This time, she was asked to design a winter collection, with the movie “Notebook” as a motif, together with the Chinese celebrity Yu Xiao Tong. After the runway show, the official who gave Yoon Eun Hye her […]

The post Yoon Eun Hye Wins Yet Again on “Goddess’s Fashion” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Congratulations Yoon Eun Hye, despite the many controversies surrounding you lately you proved in many occasions that you are still the best. I'm so proud of you, I may not be a Korean but I'm with you in heart because in you I learned to appreciate some of your fellowmen. What's being great about it is that while many of your own countrymen bash you, other nation opens door for you because they believe you can make a difference. Good luck in everything you do and God bless you always.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I would cry too if i made a lot of money from a show. The money but yeah of course from all the hate and hard work i did to make 'influenced inspired looks' it would hurt my heart.

Guest santaiah178

I would cry too if i made a lot of money from a show. The money but yeah of course from all the hate and hard work i did to make 'influenced inspired looks' it would hurt my heart.

According to some insiders of the show, the participants didn't get the money they've won. What they've got just fee for each of the epi. (like in a variety show). And the (a lot of) money you're talking about is just "virtual/fake" money not real money. You can check it out at Muse Dress 2's weibo for further info

Guest Saini Luan

Not every tear means weak.I proud of you YEH.many people who love you rather than hate you.face the dark with light and we will help to make it brighten.fighting YEH:-)

There are people who really can't be happy with success of other people. I pity you because you view others as you are. Maybe money makes you happy so you think the same goes to others. Hay, too negative.

Archived