Director

Writer: Seo Hyu-Joo

Language: Korean

Station: MBC

Release Date

Previous Drama: The Great Wives

Follow by: 

Synopsis

This is a drama about love and relationships, from the point of view of a mother and two daughters. The story is told through their flings, love and relationships, and marriage, and the drama will try to tell its viewers about the trials and strife of the single, divorced, and re-married women in our era.

Han Ah Reum (Kang Min Kyung) is a design assistant at a high-end boutique clothing shop. She is the younger daughter of a divorced woman, Na Bo Bae (Ha Hee Ra). Meanwhile, Han Ah Jung (Jo An) will be her elder sister.

Main Cast

Ha-Hee-Ra-01.jpg

Ha Hee Ra as Na Bo Bae

Kang-Min-Kyung-02.jpg
Kang Min Kyung as Han Ah Reum

Jo-An-02.jpg

Jo An as Han Ah Jung

Choi Young Kwang’s Family

Kang Tae Oh 01

Kang Tae Oh as Choi Young Kwang

Kim Seo Ra as Pi Mal Sook
Oh Mi Yun as Jang Bok Nam
Lee Ah Hyun as Joo Kyu Ri
Jung Chan as Jo Kyu Chan

Baek Kang Ho’s Family

Kwak Hee Sung 02

Kwak Hee Sung as Baek Kang Ho

Jung Han Hun as Baek Man Suk
Kim Young Ran as Goo Ae Sun
Hwang So Hee as Baek Kang Mi

Han Ah Reum’s Family

Jung Dong Hwan as Han Myung Il
Lee Hyun Wook as Park Byung Ki
Lee Go Eun as Park Sae Rom

Others

Kim Soo Hyun (김수현) as Hong Sil Jang
Kim Yoo Mi as Kang Se Lan
Byun Jung Soo as Go Heung Ja
Ahn Bo Hyun as Lee Bong Kil
Park Seo Hyun
Im Yoon Ho

Note:

Oh Hyun Kyung and Lee Chang Hoon was previously cast in this drama but drop out after that and replaced by Ha Hee Ra and Jung Chan.

Those are the confirmed cast!  More updates coming soon!

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kang Min Kyung Will Play the Leading Character in an Upcoming Drama, “Best Lovers”

Kang Min Kyung Will Play the Leading Character in an Upcoming Drama, “Best Lovers”

Davichi‘s Kang Min Kyung is making her return as an actress, for the first time in three years. She will be playing the main character of the new drama “Best Lovers” produced by MBC.

In the drama, she will be playing the role of an assistant in an upscale boutique designer store. Her character is a tomboy and a klutz, but at the same time, she is naive, and has an impulsive side that does not allow injustice to go by. Consequently, she is warm and sympathetic to others. But she is also able to focus on the things that she likes to do.

“Best Lovers” is a story about love and relationships, from the point of view from a mother and two daughters. The story is told through their flings, love and relationships, and marriage, and the drama will try to tell its viewers about the trials and strife of the single, divorced, and re-married women in our era.Oh Hyun Kyung will be playing the role of the mother. The actresses start practicing today, and they start filming in November.

“Best Lovers” will air in December, after “The Great Wives” end.

Credit: http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/25/kang-min-kyung-will-play-the-leading-character-in-an-upcoming-drama-best-lovers/

Actress Oh Hyun kyung and actor Chang Hoon Lee reunion after 20 years.  They both starring in the 1996 drama, "Fareway Country".  If I am correct, he is going to play her love interest.  Oh I can't wait for this drama!! 

Hello, my friend just buzzed me about this information, since I am Kang Tae Oh fan, so I can't wait to see him again in this drama, I am more than happy if his role is one of the main leads.

I still can't find any official confirmation about Kang Tae Oh taking part in this drama yet, but I really hope he does.

[INFO] Minkyung's upcoming acting project, MBC drama 'Best Lovers' (최고의 연인), reveals the cast:

Oh Hyun-kyung (오현경)
Lee Chang-hoon (이창훈)
Sora Jung (김서라)
Kang Tae-oh (강태오)
Jo Ahn (조안)
Kang Minkyung (강민경)

Screenwiter: Seo Hyeon Ju (서현주)
Director: Choi Chang-wook (최창욱)

“Best Lovers” is a story about love and relationships, from the point of view of a mother and two daughters. The story is told through their flings, love and relationships, and marriage, and the drama will try to tell its viewers about the trials and strife of the single, divorced, and re-married women in our era.

Minkyung will play the leading charater, the younger daughter of a divorced woman (Oh Hyun Kyung). Jo Ahn will be her elder sister. Her father, Lee Chang-hoon, re-married to Sora Jung. Kang Tae-oh is comfirmed to be Minkyung's lover in the drama

In the drama, Minkyung is a design assistant at a high-end boutique clothing shop. Her character is a tomboy and a klutz, but at the same time, she is naive, and has an impulsive side that does not allow injustice to go by. Consequently, she is warm and sympathetic to others. But she is also able to focus on the things that she likes to do.

“Best Lovers” will take over the MBC Mon-Fri 19:15 time slot after
“The Great Wives” end in December. It's expected to have 120 episodes

cr: MBC '최고의 연인' 이창훈 김서라 강민경 캐스팅 확정, 오현경 미정
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3…

서프라이즈 강태오, '최고의 연인' 출연 검토 중… '평일의 남자' 될 수 있을까
http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/naver_view.htm…

조안, MBC '최고의 연인' 합류..강민경과 자매 호흡
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015102710544813429

Credit due to: Davichi 다비치 FB

• 4 weeks later...

@joy17  Thank you for starting the thread.  

Sad to see Oh Hyun kyung backing out of the project.   Ha Hee-Ra is a good actress. She was so vile and mean in the last drama I saw her in. (Make a Woman Cry) - we all hated her. I wonder what kind of character she will play here.

@TTXFYoung Thank you for detailed information

@valsava, hello sister.  Me too - turned off by those 2 drama, but will give this a try, because of Ha Hee-Ra and Kwak Hee-Seong. However, I will not follow the threat, as I will be waiting for English subs, and I am sure they will be late.

Here is the cast according to Hancinema. The call it "The Greatest Couple."

12274449_10206786510235800_3150909498250

12274337_10206786512435855_2503230714428

And here is a photo from the script-reading session.

20151118001417214_1.jpg

Source:

• 2 weeks later...

@LavelyShai, me too - enjoy sharing threads with you...!

Unfortunately, dailies (aside from KBSW) seldom get sub; But this is MBC, so there is a chance that MBC America will sub it - but OnDemandKorea are late in bringing these subs...  (Gone are the good Hulu days... cry white cloud) I will try this if/when it gets subbed.

I am not familiar with KTH, But I am still planning to watch "Queen's Flower"

We saw Kwak Hee-Sung together on "Virtual Bride". I wonder what kind of a role he'll play here...

Archived