Netizens Speculate on a Potential Plot Hole in “She Was Pretty”

With new developments in the story between Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) and Ji Sung Joon (Park Seo Joon), the MBC drama “She Was Pretty” is gaining even more momentum. However, there is one element of the drama that’s got the netizens scratching their heads. Spoiler On the October 21 broadcast of “She Was Pretty,” […]

The post Netizens Speculate on a Potential Plot Hole in “She Was Pretty” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I was so confused at that part, but figured SJ must have given it back to her or something since he had originally given it to her, so there's no reason why he should take it back (no give-backs!). I guess Hari slipped it back on her desk or something and HJ was none the wiser? *shrugs*

I assumed the "hole" came to be from the editing process. Ha Ri only showed Sung Joon the puzzle piece; she never gave it to him to keep. He wouldn't need to keep it either as that piece was hers, just as the entire rest of the puzzle (minus that one) is his. It's their way of connecting and saying they're meant to be together (whether as friends or lovers) because they "fit perfectly like puzzle pieces." 

Ha Ri most likely just put the puzzle piece back on Hye Jin's table when she came back. She knows that Hye Jin would look for it like crazy if the piece was missing, so she'd have to cover her tracks to not get found out.

I assumed the "hole" came to be from the editing process. Ha Ri only showed Sung Joon the puzzle piece; she never gave it to him to keep. He wouldn't need to keep it either as that piece was hers, just as the entire rest of the puzzle (minus that one) is his. It's their way of connecting and saying they're meant to be together (whether as friends or lovers) because they "fit perfectly like puzzle pieces." 

Ha Ri most likely just put the puzzle piece back on Hye Jin's table when she came back. She knows that Hye Jin would look for it like crazy if the piece was missing, so she'd have to cover her tracks to not get found out.

lol they leave it up to our wild imagination to determine what happened (> v <)//

Archived