TWICE’s Tzuyu Becomes a Hot Topic Due to Her Natural Beauty

Tzuyu, a member of JYP Entertainment’s new girl group TWICE, is receiving a lot of attention recently for her beautiful looks. A photo of the girl group member has been uploaded on online community sites with the title “Unchanging Beauty.” The photo compares Tzuyu as a child to her present self and shows how her […]

The post TWICE’s Tzuyu Becomes a Hot Topic Due to Her Natural Beauty appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest ohagi808

Tzuyu is a doll, no question.

However, I don't think it was a good idea to compare Tzuyu to Seolhyun upon her début?
Your going to start a Fan war.

Plus, it is just the opinion of each individual and the "eye of the beholder" to view who is the one in their heart.

I for one hold Seolhyun's natural angelic face and Drop-Dead Gorgeous S-Line Figure far above Tzuyu's immature and underdeveloped Beauty!!!

With that said, I believe Tzuyu will go far with her incredible looks!
Just don't let it get to your head and be humble and kind and you will be successful with your talent alone!
I wish you luck in the KPop industry!

HWAITING to the Taiwan Beauty!!

Archived