[Winner Announced!]: Soompi Forums Icon Makeover Contest!

danimals88

Congratulations to @fyeahjcw for winning our design contest!

EvfU3BOQ9Wv65BPB7-9T6Qf5t2AoN2a02PcC0D8p

One of the most important aspects of the Soompi community is you - our members! You work hard to keep forum threads thriving, to create discussions in the comments of our news articles, and to show off everything about your fandom. You are creative in everything you do on Soompi and we want to bring your creativity to light! This is why we’re bringing back our graphics contest! Get hyped.

The plan is to replace those black reputation icons you see under your profile image in the forums into something new and fun - designed by YOU, our community, as part of Soompi’s new image. Black might be classic but it’s also too boring for our vibrant members. So whether it’s your first time designing graphics or you’re a pro, we want to see what you’ve got!

WHAT IS REPUTATION ON SOOMPI?

In your profiles, your reputation points are determined by the number of likes your posts have earned. See below to find out how how many points you’ll need to hit “immortal” (the dream):

Trainee: 1 point

Rookie: 10 points

Idol: 100 points

Superstar: 1,000 points

Legend: 10,000 points

Immortal: > 30,000 points

ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS

This contest is open worldwide to all ages. The only requirement to participate is to own an account on Soompi!

HOW TO ENTER

Submissions should be emailed to contest@soompi.com with the subject line “Soompi Icon Makeover.” Users can submit multiple entries for more chances to win but each entry must be different -- please do not re-send the same entry multiple times as you will be disqualified. Please include your forum username and the email registered with your forum account. No other form of entry will be eligible.

Entries must conform to the Rules & Guidelines set out below. Entries which fail to do so will not be considered.

Please submit your entries no later than November 6, 2015.

RULES & GUIDELINES

All reputation badges must be 95px wide and between 25-40px in height. The PNG format is highly recommended. JPG and animated GIF are accepted as well.

Each entry must be a set of 6 icons still maintaining the text of the level of reputation: Trainee, Rookie, Idol, Superstar, Legend and Immortal.

JUDGING & PRIZE

The winning set of icons will be selected by the Soompi staff. The winner will receive an exclusive Soompi prize pack + one year of Viki Pass (ad-free viewing!), along with the sheer joy of seeing his or her work on the Soompi forums.

Now, crack open your favorite image editing software and make something beautiful! We can’t wait to see what you create~

wKtucUjBt_wVU48ts6mZxnJsQcDHcdiOWCAkGw3-

• Like 12

will the reaction buttons also get a makeover?! please, please, please! (we need the LOL, insightful buttons back in some new form) day-dreaming-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489

We definitely want to bring Reaction buttons back, but this forum software doesn't have anything like it available yet, and they are still doing too many updates to try to write our own :( I know people miss it a lot, so we're going to try to be creative to give people incentive to post more - thanks for your understanding!

• Like 3

• soomp unpinned this topic

Oh my! I can't believe that I'm seeing my icons under everyone's names :w00t:

Thank you so much for choosing my icons, I feel very honored! I'm glad you like them (and if some of you don't, I will try to make better icons for the next contest!) ^.^

Thank you soompi! I will use this 1 year viki pass very well :lol: 

Greetings from France <3 

• Like 4