“She Was Pretty” Will Not Be Extended Past Episode 16

Despite popular demand, MBC‘s “She Was Pretty” will not be extended and will only air 16 episodes as originally planned. On October 21, the production head of “She Was Pretty” stated, “‘She Was Pretty’ will wrap up with just 16 episodes. It has been discussed and agreed upon.” The public can sense how popular this […]

The post “She Was Pretty” Will Not Be Extended Past Episode 16 appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Thank you, thank you! Extensions always kill the pace of dramas and add unnecessary meanderings. And Wednesday's aired as we reported - PHEWWWWWW. I was watching it on the way to work this morning *fangirl squeal* ha

Guest mariahuston

I'm glad. The extensions are often just long, boring, drawn-out fillers which really add little to the story. Any tension that has been built up just drains away, almost making the work of the earlier episodes a waste.

Worse, the audience KNOWS that it was done merely for ratings. it certainly was not done to enhance the story.

Oh, thank God! More often than not, extensions only ruin a drama's end and I worried that they would extend it after airing that baseball game instead of "She Was Pretty." While I'm sad that it'll be coming to an end soon, I know it'll be for the better. In any case, can't wait to finally watch episode 10 after work tonight!!

Guest Beazel74

I also think it should not be extended..the plot is already moving slowly and boring. but the casts are adorable but I just felt that there was something wrong with the succession of events...maybe I just hoped for more events in the drama..

Archived