[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

10 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

my heartfelt best gift to a drama character, is always keeping the favourite quotes week after week...
recently, i lost a chance to post my favourite quotations at a drama i grew to love dearly to my core, just like Remember and Winter Sonata, (Winter Sonata was my virgin-discovery into melo, Remember revived my slumber, TheKingLoves my open wound forever.... i was too late to..........  )

before i lost the chance again, a gift of remember.... for remember, JinWooInAh i remembered, always loved.

“What remains in life is not money or honor – it is memories.” -Seo Jae Hyuk-

“A good attorney is one who gets the not guilty verdict but the best attorney is one who doesn’t let his client stand in court.” -Park Dong Ho-

“Don’t make hasty judgement when you don’t have all the facts” -Seo Jin Woo-

“Law and judgement are like the facts & the truth. And the truth can win over the facts” -Lee In Ah-

“If you can’t beat up the world with your fist then you’ll end up wiping off your tears with that fist” -Park Kyung So (Park Dong Ho’s late father)-

“The strongest fist that beats things up to the ground is not our own fist but the hand that handles the law” -Suk Joo Il-

“A weak person in front of your eyes… you push him aside just because it’s comfortable to hate him!” -Lee In Ah-

“You will soon learn that the world is not that simple” -Park Dong Ho-

“Winning for a long time isn’t what’s important – winning that one final round is what you’ll have to do” -Prosecutor Tak Young Jin-

“The truth is relative so I will always stand on the side of the truth that wins” -Seo Jin Woo-

“Even if your father keeps saying he doesn’t remember, you will always remain in his heart” -Yun Bo Mi-

“I’ve learned that proving the innocence of the accused is part of prosecutor’s job” -Lee In Ha-

“If I give up on myself, the world will also give up on me” -Seo Jin Woo-

“The truth will prevail when the right time comes” -In Ha’s Dad-

“Instead of listening to the world, listen to your own heart & be happy without being afraid” -In Ha’s Dad-

“It not the one who has everything but the one who has nothing to lose who wins” -Park Dong Ho-

“you’re a special person, you’re just different from everyone else. Being ill is a part of you. Jinwoo, you’re just you.  I’ll help you, if there’s anything you can’t remember, I’ll recall them for you. I’ll stay by your side.”—(Lee InAh)

“I want to leave these words for you, even if I lose my memory again. You will live in my heart forever. My son, become someone, who remembers more happy memories, than sad memories.” –(Seo jae hyuk)

“It isn’t your enemies that make you lonely, it is your friends, I was very lonely because of you. Take care, friend.”-( Ahn Soo Boem)

“Memories are kept not in the brain, but in the heart. Even if he doesn’t remember, I’m sure you still remain in his heart.” -(Yeon Bo MI)

my favorite all times dramas that i shipped otp in : Winter Sonata / Healer / Remember / W / Goblin / TheKingLoves

but if it is really bout loving and crying very hard for a character and not shipping OTP, about how much i loved just a drama character by herself/himself, loving the drama character for being who he/she is without shipping OTP,
it will always:  Winter Sonata, Remember and TheKingLoves.
only these 3 dramas make me cried non stop, helplessly. so i think it befitting that i pay a homage here, to JinWoo Inah.

favorite verse:

“Memories are kept not in the brain, but in the heart. Even if he doesn’t remember, I’m sure you still remain in his heart.” -(Yeon Bo MI)

above should be remembered in the light of a new found quotation from another drama, recently because of this quotation, i got to fall in love with another quotation, another character...
“happy memory... You can often think about them, throughout your life. When life becomes difficult.  and you need something to lean on, that is what memories are supposed to be.” -

i will remember.........

"Despite situation, I must now leave you. I am sorry. Dear friend." (quotation from the same drama.)

I just finished this drama this morning (I marathoned over 4 days) and your post is so timely! I love all the quotes above n I love the drama! It was definitely a tearjerking drama.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently watching this drama (on ep 8) and it was a good start but I can't think of anything that puts me off shows more with this similar storyline (small guy v big corp who own everyone) then when they tell everyone and their dog all the evidence they have, what they plan to do with it, and then attempt to reveal it in the dumbest way possible only to obviously get caught.

And the storyline is such that this guy is a genius who's the youngest lawyer in Korea. Like come on.

Really wish shows could come up with smarter ways to keep their story going sometimes.

Archived