[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

(It was high time I come back to Soompi ;)

Hi everyone! I'm so thrilled about this drama!! The cast is so perfect, I really can't wait for December!!

For my first post here in this thread, here I am with my first edit!

tumblr_nwqwsrbsai1ujbuk7o1_1280.jpg

I'm happy to see very well known Soompi members from the Healer/ChangMin/MinYoung thread here, it already feels like home! ^_^ I can't wait to meet YSH's fans!! ^.^

Please, follow us on

twitter: https://twitter.com/RememberKdrama

instagram: https://instagram.com/rememberkdrama/

& tumblr: http://rememberkdrama.tumblr.com/

for more news, edits, gifs...! 

:lol:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expected SCHED:

Today is First Reading Script.

October 26 - First Day Of Filming. Cr: Via kamlp weibo

I'm sure we'll have photos soon if true

@fyeahjcw hi luv, great edit :P

Today is first reading script. So Nam Gung Min and Nam Bora confirmed second lead. I'm so excited, this new is great.

Waiting for lots of photos in this event.

@irilight, cute-alien-waving-hi-smiley-emoticon.gifHappy you got your computer back.

I hope this turns out to be the right script for Namgoong Min too. I've been following his dramas for a while and just loved his performance in TGWSS. My sister and I talk at least once a week about or dramas. Namgoong Min is still our #1 Bad Guy for 2015. It was a very unexpected role for him. Like Ockoala I hope he doesn't get typecast either as a villain, but having said that he was so good in his last role. I don't mind just one more villain role.       

@ReemKanabta@duongbinh179, First script reading today, filming tomorrow,  Namgoong Min conformed, this is exciting news.:D I can't wait for the pics.

Wow!! So great news! Now we waiting for photos ))

Woohoo! pics pics pics y'all..lemme scour the net see if we can fine anything. But if you guys have pics.. even just the script material.. haha.. we're that excited. lol :)

I update all pages but still no photos...

Location for shooting drama, wait for photos of first reading script .

@duongbi1234  ha ha..thanks  even with just the location... happy.  Oh the first pic.. so there's a bus stop scene? I can just picture it. one of them or both  sitting, waiting for the buss then because he's got alzheimers, he'll forget..something...omg then PMY will help.. omo omo brainstorming mind. ha ha. But  seems every drama always has that bus scene.. and they're almost always sweet/sad ones

Waiting for pic of PMY and YSH and the cast  script reading :D

Guest insight_stv

Yoo Seung Ho is definitely a bae. I just love how expressive his eyes is. I am looking forward to this drama! What a great holiday gift for fans out there :)

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Namgoong Min tackles villain role for SBS’s Remember
by javabeans | October 26, 2015 | 

namgoongmin_33.jpgnamgoongmin_33a.jpg

When I first saw that Namgoong Min has been added to SBS’s upcoming thriller dramaRemember, my first thought was, “Is he going to be a villain?” And then, upon seeing that he was, “Well of course, he has to be the villain!”

It isn’t that Namgoong Min is known for doing lots of villain roles—he’s played more regular guys than evil ones (My Secret Hotel, Unemployed Romance, I Need Romance 3). But his villainous turn in Girl Who Sees Smells was something of a breakthrough, prompting people to call it his “rediscovery” role. He was fine as the nice guy (or even the not-particularly-nice but mostly decent guy)—just not nearly as memorable as when he got to lace that kindly facade with an undercurrent of murderous rage.

In Remember, Namgoong Min will play a third-generation chaebol who’s an imperious degenerate; he enjoys all sorts of vices and has an anger management problem—once his temper is riled, he can’t control himself. The drama follows Yoo Seung-ho (I Miss You) as a lawyer who initially suffers from an overly detailed memory and then starts losing his memories, who works to clear his father’s name of a crime he didn’t commit. The description doesn’t tell us exactly where Namgoong Min figures into the central conflict but we’re told he will drive our hero into extreme danger as an “absolute evil.”

He said, “I’m playing another villain, but I decided to take the role because playing a villain with a different feel than my previous drama felt like a new challenge. Even to me, he seems like a truly bad guy, but I hope that viewers will see it as acting and not hate me too much.”

I’m excited to see him being evil again, because I enjoyed his take on the villain in Girl Who Sees Smells—it was a multifaceted performance that had him going from one extreme (sweet, genteel) to the other (seething and psychotic) without feeling simplistic or overdone. In fact, although that drama may have narratively shot itself in the foot by revealing the villain rather early on instead of keeping us guessing, I don’t hold it against the show because it gave Namgoong Min a chance to show a broader range in his performance.

Remember also stars Park Min-young (Healer) as the hero’s childhood friend who becomes his ally, and Park Sung-woong (Hidden Identity) as another lawyer who gets entangled in the main conspiracy case. It will be SBS’s next Wednesday-Thursday drama following Village: Secret of Achiara and premieres on December 9.

-- Dramabeans

Jung Joo Yeon ( Twenty) cast to Remember.

is she's playing the 2nd female lead instead of Nam Bo Ra ?!! 

I'd really hope for that :)

Nam Goong Min confirmed to play another baddie in 'Remember' opposite Yoo Seung Ho

nam-goong-min_1445874742_af_org.jpg

Don't be fooled by that sweet smile!  He has a taste for playing the villain.  

Nam Goong Min is now confirmed for SBS's new drama, 'Remember,' which alreadycast Park Min Young and Yoo Seung Ho.  He will be playing a character with a similar name to his actual one, Nam Gyu Man, who is a third-generation chaebol.  He has anger management disorder, meaning once he gets fired up, he has difficulty controlling himself.  He will be the big antagonist in the way of Yoo Seung Ho's character in the drama

The actor stated regarding his csting, "I am very happy that I get to greet everybody once again through an amazing production like 'Remember.'  Although I play the antagonist once again since 'The Girl Who Can See Smells,' the villain has a different feeling from that of my previous production, so I viewed it as a new challenge and decided to participate.  Even from my point of view, [Nam Gyu Man] is a seriously evil bastard, but I hope that the viewers would just view it as acting and would not hate me too much." Hey, all that hate means you're doing your job well! 

The drama will start airing in December following 'The Village: Achiara's Secret'!

source

Archived