VOTE! Young Guys or Mature Men: Which K-Pop Idols Do Sexy Better?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me Jae Joong is one of the sexyest men on heart. Did you see him in the army?? Putting on some muscles he's is god on heart, and he's make up free! I also think Eun Hyuk is very sexy when he dance, the same goes for Tae Yang. DooJoon is very manly! As for the younger generation, I think Jackson and Kai are quite sexy.

Guest Ming Banger

It was almost half and half with me. The most difficult was Jimin vs Taeyang. I chose Heechul and Hwanhee even though Mino and Hong ki are super mega sexy. I also chose Jinwoon over Rain...and Kai because, those lips.

Rain oppa for the win!! I don't even know who this Jonwoon is lol

lol of course rain will win but jinwoon is mega sexy as well.... he was in 2am (jyp group) and also is an actor as well. google jinwoon abs and you will see why he is popular too. lol

It was almost half and half with me. The most difficult was Jimin vs Taeyang. I chose Heechul and Hwanhee even though Mino and Hong ki are super mega sexy. I also chose Jinwoon over Rain...and Kai because, those lips.

i agree. it was about half and half with me too. and kai's lips put him into a sexy category all his own, even if he is super young. lol

For me Jae Joong is one of the sexyest men on heart. Did you see him in the army?? Putting on some muscles he's is god on heart, and he's make up free! I also think Eun Hyuk is very sexy when he dance, the same goes for Tae Yang. DooJoon is very manly! As for the younger generation, I think Jackson and Kai are quite sexy.

yes and he looks even more amazing now that he has gained a bit of weight!!! <3 i think eunhyuk is one of the sexiest people in kpop so i was surprised that minhyuk is edging him out a bit.... minhyuk's body is no joke of course, but i think eunhyuk has a definite, undeniable sexiness about him that is super hot. lol i really think sexiness depends on the person- because kai and jackson are definitely super sexy but so are people like jaejoong and rain. lol

yes and he looks even more amazing now that he has gained a bit of weight!!! <3 i think eunhyuk is one of the sexiest people in kpop so i was surprised that minhyuk is edging him out a bit.... minhyuk's body is no joke of course, but i think eunhyuk has a definite, undeniable sexiness about him that is super hot. lol i really think sexiness depends on the person- because kai and jackson are definitely super sexy but so are people like jaejoong and rain. lol

I was surprise by eunhyuk-minhyuk battle too! I don't know, I don't find MinHyuk so sexy, despite his great body. His face for me is cute XD I guss it's just taste and everyone perceive men differently (luckily LOL)

His name's Jung Jin Woon, a member of 2AM (a ballad group), as well as an aspiring actor, who was paired with Go Jun Hee in the We got married show and who sometimes is quite a muscular man when he does work out. You're welcome for the pic. More out there if you're interested. ;-)

Most of the guys look like baby bros/nephews to me, thus not the least bit sexy, with the notable exception of Rain and Eric. The decision was easy to made between Kim Tae Hee's boyfriend and a legend - I'd rather have him ♫ Take me to the Mun ♪. :wub:

TOP & L together? That's not right :( Course L is more adorable than sexy...

hehe i think he's adorable too. but let's be honest.... it didn't matter who i put against TOP, we know TOP would win. lol so i jsut put L because i like him and his fans do think he is sexy. although he still looks too young to be sexy to me. lol i find him very handsome though, despite being young. like minho is so young but he is so handsome too.

Most of the guys look like baby bros/nephews to me, thus not the least bit sexy, with the notable exception of Rain and Eric. The decision was easy to made between Kim Tae Hee's boyfriend and a legend - I'd rather have him ♫ Take me to the Mun ♪. :wub:

hehe yeah its so funny that asian idea of sexy is so different than the western idea of sexy. westerners like a rugged, strong, square jaw, big shoulders, manly. asian's idea of beauty and sexy is flower boys with v-shaped faces and abs. lol i think though that rather than appearances, sexy is liek an attitude. that's why i find Super Junior's Eunhyuk extremely sexy..... i mean, watch him dance. I know a lot of it is  my age since I'm older than everyone except rain and eric. lol but most of our readers are younger, so i was trying to find a nice way of putting newbie idols vs. old idols. hehe didnt know how to say that exactly without it sounding offensive since idols at 28-30 are feeling old in the idol world and are sensative about their age. and jsut incase they ever read our articles, i dont want them to be like, "I'm not old!!!!!' lol  because i definitely dont mean people 26 and up are "old" (they are obviously not!) but they are the older ones of the idol world. so thats why i tried to make it sound a bit better and say young guys or mature men: which idols do sexy better? i mean, heechul is 32.... he may look like a pretty girl but believe it or not, he's a mature man. lol and despite his craziness, ELF find sexy as well. But our younger readers find people like Bobby and Mino sexy. I would like to do this category again later but do it with actors- featuring actors like 30 and below vs. actors 31 and up. Because there are a LOT of hot actors in their thirties and forties.... like Jang Hyuk, etc. that would be a bit easier to divide and there are more people that age. with idols, "old" is Super Junior. lol Any older and you only have FTTS and Shinhwa and h.o.t and g.o.d. Not to many to choose from at the age group if you're only trying to use one person per group. With actors though, there are a lot that would fit into the Mature Men category (30 and up). They are still super handsome and sexy. So I'd like to see them at late 30's, early 40's beating out the younger actors hehehehe Like imagine Kim Soo Hyun vs. Jang Hyuk. I think KSH is flawlessly beautiful, but sexy? No.... Jang Hyuk is super sexy and would definitely win if people could put aside their bias to truly pick the sexiest person. lol These things where people vote fascinate me- it's like a social experiemtn to see if people can be objective hehehe

His name's Jung Jin Woon, a member of 2AM (a ballad group), as well as an aspiring actor, who was paired with Go Jun Hee in the We got married show and who sometimes is quite a muscular man when he does work out. You're welcome for the pic. More out there if you're interested. ;-)

yeah we knew Rain would win no matter who I put him up against. But Jin Woon is definitely worth knowing. lol If they havent seen those abs and wide shoulders, then they dont knwo why he is so sexy.lol

Archived