[Thailand Drama 2015] Kiss Me Thailand รักล้นใจนายแกล้งจุ๊บ

leery

ZRlJ7f.jpg

Native Title: รักล้นใจนายแกล้งจุ๊บ

Also Known As: It Started With a Kiss , Rak Lon Jai Nai Klaeng Joob

Director: Sarasawadee Wongsompetch

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School

Tags: Lovers Separated, High School, Ex-girlfriend Comes Back, Obsession, College Life, Female Chases Male First, Character Development, Childhood Friends, Unrequited Love, Love Triangle

Taliw is a cute, lively yet clumsy girl who has a crush on a popular genius, Tenten, a new student with an IQ of 200. Tenten has just returned from Japan with his family. How will Taliw deal with her feelings towards Tenten? Sometimes, he treats her kindly and cares about her; and other times he teases and embarrasses her in front of all their peers. Is it Taliw's good luck or bad luck that their parents are close friends? Is it good luck or bad luck that Taliw's house was destroyed leaving her forced to move in with Tenten? Taliw only has feelings for Tenten but her good friend King fell for her and is trying his best to take her heart. Taliw also has a love-rival, Namkang, a girl who is taller, more beautiful, and brighter than her. Namkang seems to be the perfect person for Tenten. What Taliw will do with this situation?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-St9HEIs5gE0/Vh9eSiOERII/AAAAAAAAKlw/sFnn0tCuEAA/s640/kissme43.jpg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone!

So glad to see this thread for Kiss Me (Thai version of Playful Kiss). It is currently airing in Thailand on True Visions network.

Start date of drama : 5th October 2015

Episodes : 20 

Airing days : Mondays & Tuesdays

Time of airing : 7 PM ( Thailand time )

Seasons : 2 ( Second season will come next year with 20 episodes )

Kiss Me is available on Viki with English subs. Here is the link:

https://www.viki.com/tv/25476c-kiss-me

They don't have very many subbers so the subbing is going slowly. I found a site that is recapping the episodes, so you can read the recaps while you wait for the subs to finish. Here is the link:

https://popv.wordpress.com/category/thai-drama/kiss-me/

Kiss Me is available on Viki with English subs. Here is the link:

https://www.viki.com/tv/25476c-kiss-me

They don't have very many subbers so the subbing is going slowly. I found a site that is recapping the episodes, so you can read the recaps while you wait for the subs to finish. Here is the link:

https://popv.wordpress.com/category/thai-drama/kiss-me/

Hi @table122000 , glad to see you here.. i'm dying waiting for the sub eps 3. Waiting here with patient. Fighting for Viki Subber :w00t:

i've been waiting for someone to open this thread as i am too lazy to do so. thanks ts for open this thread. i haven't watch it, i asked my sister to download for me though, glad that subtitle is available on viki. 

as a big fan of ISWAK (taiwan version) and itazura na kiss (jap version), i have a very high expectation on this series, and i love mike since forever and been shipping aomike since fullhouse. my expectation is very very high, i hope its not a disappointment. 

OMG! I've been looking for a thread for this drama, I'm glad someone made one. Anyone know what's going with episode 5? i can't find it anywhere and i dont think it's uploaded on Viki, let alone eng subbed yet. Also, did you guys hear that mike was ordained into the monkhood? I'm confused bc they said it's only for 10 days, but like isnt becoming monk a permanent thing?he can't just go an come back from being a monk like 'oh today i feel like being one..ehh im not in the mood today lol' type of thing, can he? He even shaved all his facial hair. I'm not sure how buddhism works, so this is why i am confused 

OMG! I've been looking for a thread for this drama, I'm glad someone made one. Anyone know what's going with episode 5? i can't find it anywhere and i dont think it's uploaded on Viki, let alone eng subbed yet. Also, did you guys hear that mike was ordained into the monkhood? I'm confused bc they said it's only for 10 days, but like isnt becoming monk a permanent thing?he can't just go an come back from being a monk like 'oh today i feel like being one..ehh im not in the mood today lol' type of thing, can he? He even shaved all his facial hair. I'm not sure how buddhism works, so this is why i am confused 

Hi @keylimeshi 

Episodes 5 and 6 are now posted on Viki. They are raw. It usually takes a week for the episodes to be subbed in English once they are uploaded onto Viki, so check back in a few days for subs.  Also, I did see that Mike was ordained and I was also confused. I did some research on the internet and apparently in Thailand the ordination of sons is quite common. To have a son become a monk is one of the highest ways to make merit so it honors the parents. Also, in thailand a boy isn't considered to be a "man" until he has been ordained and become a monk. From what I read, apparently you can be a temporary monk.   Young men from villages gather to be ordained.  Average age is 20 years, but I guess you can be older/younger since Mike is older than 20. There is like a parade with friends and family to the temple and then the young men are ordained as monks. Traditionally, they stayed monks for 3 months and then left the monkhood to return to secular life, but now the time period can be shorter.  Some young men who are ordained stay on and become monks permanently but I think most of them are temporary type.  I guess it is more a "coming of age" ritual in Thai Buddism that also highly honors the parents.

Hi @keylimeshi 

Episodes 5 and 6 are now posted on Viki. They are raw. It usually takes a week for the episodes to be subbed in English once they are uploaded onto Viki, so check back in a few days for subs.  Also, I did see that Mike was ordained and I was also confused. I did some research on the internet and apparently in Thailand the ordination of sons is quite common. To have a son become a monk is one of the highest ways to make merit so it honors the parents. Also, in thailand a boy isn't considered to be a "man" until he has been ordained and become a monk. From what I read, apparently you can be a temporary monk.   Young men from villages gather to be ordained.  Average age is 20 years, but I guess you can be older/younger since Mike is older than 20. There is like a parade with friends and family to the temple and then the young men are ordained as monks. Traditionally, they stayed monks for 3 months and then left the monkhood to return to secular life, but now the time period can be shorter.  Some young men who are ordained stay on and become monks permanently but I think most of them are temporary type.  I guess it is more a "coming of age" ritual in Thai Buddism that also highly honors the parents.

omg thank you so much! This explanation really clears things up for me lol. I had heard it was only for 10 days, but was unsure whether he was going back to normal life not. 

Guest davinci486

Hi Everyone!

So glad to see this thread for Kiss Me (Thai version of Playful Kiss). It is currently airing in Thailand on True Visions network.

Start date of drama : 5th October 2015

Episodes : 20 

Airing days : Mondays & Tuesdays

Time of airing : 7 PM ( Thailand time )

Seasons : 2 ( Second season will come next year with 20 episodes )

You can watch Kiss Me on dramatv or dramanice or dramacool. Currently all 3 is on episode 8, episodes 1-6 are with English Subs and 7 & 8 are still raw. :)

I just love this story! Tenten and Taliw are so cute together! And I really like that they change the plot and characters: Tenten is obvious attracted to Taliw and not so cold and jerk like in previous versions and Taliw is not so stupid, she is cute, sunshine girl and it's not a surprise that Tenten fall in love with her (but I'm sure that he has been loving her since the childhood but after that accident when he hit her and she lost her memories and forgot him - I think he just couldn't forgive himself and on the other hand he was mad at her because she didn't remember him)

• 2 weeks later...

This is the first time i watch the couple has been reunited for three times straight. Full House and Kiss Me. I don'g know others but i must say this couple is doing a great job in potraying Kotoko and Naoki. 

Tenten is more likely human here and not like a scumbag like in other adaptation. I feel the way he looks so shy when Taliw just shine brightly without she knows. 

I am looking forward for episode 11-12 with sub 

and i can't wait for this drama <3 

As a huge fan of Itazura na kiss ( All version, Anime and manga Included)  i so happy  that their is a thread for this.  Man I'm loving the Thai  take on this, Naoki seems more human, Mike  is  doing a great job at showing emotions and lack of emotions equally.

Archived