[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

@Annya Thanks for reading. I am no good writer and my English doesn't always help. At many times I face some difficulties to find the words to describe what I want to say :blush:

But again thanks to our little translation team here I got to write that review :wub:

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, apqaria said:

@Annya Thanks for reading. I am no good writer and my English doesn't always help. At many times I face some difficulties to find the words to describe what I want to say :blush:

But again thanks to our little translation team here I got to write that review :wub:

Your english is fine simple and good.I like ur style quite similar to mine or shall i say better then me. :wub:

@apqaria your review is spot on and your English is perfect! Can't agree more with your comments. From acting to looks to plot holes and character development.  I will definitely re-watch this along with My Girl, Miss Ripley, Green Rose and Hotel King. (btw, can you believe I haven't watched Iris2 yet)   

This drama will have a special place in my heart because I had to watch each episode at least 3/4 times while I was subbing. The OSTs were a joy to listen to. I wish we could get a clean version of that song by Anda.

A very big thanks to the working team Ely, Annya and Emok. I was really relying on watching with your eng sub here in this thread. It always make my day. I am very happy to be here in this thread and to experience how the fans here really interact and work hard so we can enjoy the drama. Hope to be with you again in another drama of Dahae.:)

@Ely you should watch Iris 2 it is also nice to see Dahae in another role and if she will be given another chance she can also do another action drama. :)

And I agree with @emok and @Ely that the way Dahae act and look at his co-star makes you also fell in love with him There's a magic the way she express her love to his co-star on screen that even us audience will also feel and fell in love with them.:wub:

@Tey Ling hope you will not stop on giving us update of the number of views of BL. I hope the drama will hit 1 billion views and it will be shown in another countries specially in SK.

I will like to inform we are uploading revised English softsub and our friend @apqaria has made Best Lover drama page on subscene site.Where u can find the subs updated regularly.We are checking and uploading the final version of all the episode here.So do kindly check there.

And onces again Thanks AQ for doing and helping.:wub:

@Annya No need for thanks dear. What I am doing can't be compared to what you all have done and doing to get the translation done.

I have updated the 1st post with the drama related subs on subscene and will update there with any ready revised version so you can check there from time to time.

Here is the link:

https://subscene.com/subtitles/best-lover

Again, please don't remove the credit if you use any of the softsubs. Even if you are subbing to other languages, mention the original translators and timer as set in the sub file.

Updates: total no of views to-date is 978,889,271, of which the episodes with the highest no of views is episode 1 (at 103.9 million) and episode 8 (at 102.0 million). Very likely the 1 Billion mark on total no of views will be met by mid week. Fingers crossed :)

Thanks to @Annya and @ELY_397 who are still busy working on the subs since the drama ending doing a final edit and revise :wub:

And we reached now midway. Up to Episode 8 are now uploaded on Subscene.

Hopefully soon we will be celebrating 1 Billion viewers to our drama as well as officially be done with the subs. FIGHTING!! :blush:

The countdown clock is on, total no of views  now is  999,268,593 !!! 

Alas, I have to attend a meeting now.  I think the 1 billion mark should be reached in less than 2 hours time, can someone check youku and declared it on this site when reached? Fighting fighting ......:wub::phew:

The PD for BL is really a very nice person. He sent to the cast and staff a thanks letter for the success of the drama as it now surpassed 1 Billion viewers and I think he invited the to gather tomorrow for celebration.

I am not sure if our main couple will be there since I think Zhou Mi is filming another drama in China (not sure if he is in Korea these days) and Da-hae may be busy filming her variety show but I really do hope they have the time to attend since we didn't get to see promotion with them so this would be a good chance to see them again and it will be great way to officially say goodbye to the drama but lets wait and see :wub:

Archived