[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

@apqaria That small pic i posted is from ep15.And the fake marriage thing will either come out in ep13 or ep14.Yups DH leaving XC sleeping scene,we saw in preview.That scene is after this scene.But looks like after the fake marriage thing come out XC doesn't leave her or stays beside her although HY is not sure its feel.Let wait and watch.I am hot sure abt anything.

@Tey Ling Very happy for the drama.:D

@RahmaL That pic was from soku.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Tey Ling I also see the rate for the drama is now 9.7. So it is good that despite the story development, the drama is getting views and also good ratings.

I watched EP 10 with Subs.

OH, that rooftop scene with the ex. If only XC did push her away and didn't take her hug that easily I would have been OK with it!! But over all it was nice to see some caring moments from XC to HY in this episode.

And that beauty salon scene with HY and her MIL, it was really funny at beginning and quite heart warming later. I do like MIL she is cool although she is reckless her self :D 

For that (could be a kiss) scene from EP 15, I am not sure if I posted this picture before but if not here it is :) 

bl-4.jpg?w=1250&h=&crop=1

@ELY_397 After all i am also part of those eng sub viewers :)TQ to you guys too after all after ur work my work start.

Soompi is acting weird many emotion vanished.

I will use spoiler to speak abt episode.

Spoiler

I thought the agency people knew abt fake marriage i was shocked knowing they didn't.I wish XC could have behaved like that to assistant before like he did in the end.Even after she kissed him he didn't say anything to the her.

And HY and her friend is really funny.

No matter what XC says HY is always there for him.

Oops and secret is out looks like she spills the bean to CEO.And her reaction was over the top i mean she was reacting like she was XC ex lover and got shocked.

omg I was deeply moved seeing ep 11 sub ,, turns here YXC express feelings about hy .... it looks like he secretly liked hy .... especially when the last word will go ,,,,, very sweet ..... .. "do not sleep outside without my permission" " :blush::heart::bawling:and BIG thanks to @Annya :heart:

From ep 11, my opinion is XC has still not fallen for HY, just that his image is a priority, likewise for HY she is still not sure of her feelings for XC. As for the assistant I would think her plot is to establish herself, do not think she is really in love with XC. Coming episodes hope to see more of HY screen time in saving her dad's company, deepening relationship with XC, and the "career war" with the assistant. This drama is getting pretty addictive and thanks again to all who help with the Eng sub, save me from guessing what the conversation was all about. Have a good weekend to all fans of this site.  

This drama makes me wonder what celebrity couples talk about in real life. Do they act all smiley in front of the camera and whisper something else to each other, or talk about how their image is affected by the other partner, etc. Do they choose scripts for each other, do they practise with co-stars including kiss scenes, etc. Interesting indeed.

Have u guys notice in start of ep 11 its FNC ent office haha when DH sits in the van and xc comes running u can see even the name :lol:

Yups i agree this drama shows us many inside story of the stars and ent industry too.The image thing is too much used here.But have to agree images play a big part in actor life.Fans always have certain expectation from there fav.I have read so many expectation comments from fans,that i can feel the stress they go through becz of it.

When HY was speaking to her friends and this dialogues came i felt she was speaking to her current fans :tounge_wink:I like this Q and A between friend.If fans have expection from star even star have expectation from fans.

Why do you think those people cared about me so much?If you care about someone, you want them to be happy and do well.
I know that jealousy can make a person act irrational.But I’m still at a loss for words.If I don't live well, people will be happier.They will think that the world is fair.

@ELY_397, @ororomunroe and @Annya Thanks a lot for the subs :wub:

I also liked that conversation between YH and her friend :) 

I found this post, I am not sure but I think it is ranking for artists in November and I found Dahae is no 31 and Zhoumi is in no 33 in top 50 because of BL. So congrats to them ^^

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?src=3&timestamp=1481384334&ver=1&signature=BuyeZowwUOJyuJw9inQZEhnxomfgdioxR-hO1fKx6RcRn4HZASt3WPSRGdar0e-7*V6wx9E4RAKLxjan6dlAQzI3NBHfLJpx8wrD9UrcuWLxdZakKSM9Ohm0TMEthP*5XGHrs-5ztjw5bcYsn-HGiPQhXH9VESEgjd-3p6A8OL4=

This is the link to Dahae's singing in Ep. 13. Hope you can see it!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg0NDQ4Mjc0MA==.html?spm=a2h0j.8191423.item_XMTg0NDQ4Mjc0MA==.A

Rough translation of lyrics:

You probably don't know

Why I am

Smiling and crying at the same time

Even though I know you will not understand

Every single moment

(You are) Always looking elsewhere

I think you will understand

I am calling out to you but all I get is the sound of wind

My heart I need you

I love you I can't say goodbye

Without my permission