[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't have thought of a better way to say goodbye to the drama than this achievement with the party of the crew and cast (sad that Zhoumi didn't make it though :().

And from our side as well, we are celebrating this with officially announcing the completion of our subbing project. 

Again thanks to @ELY_397, @Annya and @emok for their time and effort till the very end :heart:

All the revised soft subs are now on Subscene ^^

https://subscene.com/subtitles/best-lover

@apqaria Zhoumi must be shooting for new drama hope this drama success help him to get more project.Even before this drama ends he got new project good for his career.Happy for them.

My fav poster never got used for drama :(But its ok hope when drama airs in korea it get used.

TQ AQ dear :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just started watching this drama, but I'm already upset with the male lead. Yes the actress is snotty, however, that still gives the male lead a right to outright lie and say she was the woman with him when it was actually his married ex-girlfriend; a girlfriend that kept wrapping herself around him and then becomes all panic when she realizes a picture was taken of them. The actress told him she was not going to pretend it was her, he doesn't care because he wants to protect his ex.  That move turned me completely off of him. I'll see if it can be rekindled.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished it up on Netflix. For a Kdrama it had its usual tropes, but I really enjoyed seeing Mimi.

I was wondering, though. Was the Netflix version cut differently? It only had 12 episodes and some things happened differently than the version here. For example, Mimi's audition for John happens at the start of episode 6 in the Netflix cut rather than in episode 7.

EDIT: I see now, they cut them into longer episodes instead of 30 minutes. It flowed a bit better I think!

Archived