[drama 2005] Princess Lulu 루루공주

bbobbo*

Guest swtkaori

Oooh! I heard this was a great series!!

I just downloaded episode 2 yesterday.

It's seems quite interesting.

It's funny when Kim Jung Eun ran in the wedding dress, lolz!

Can't wait to get the rest!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ellemichgar

i'm currently watching princess lulu and i'm on epi 15. I'm still enjoying watching this series even if the subtitle isn't that good. I like the love story of Woo Jin and Hee Soo.

• 2 weeks later...

I am about towards the end of the drama and it's quite nice actually. Woo Jin sure laughed a lot even when he's down and out. He's cute ! I like the way he showed a bold and cheerful front to others when he lost everything. :D

OK, back to the drama. :P

Guest thatlittlegurl

i love kim heung soo... he's not drop dead gorgeous, but he's got his own charm.

me too. he was actually my favorite characters in here.

Guest friendly_me

im glad that you liked the series..i liked it too!!! cant wait for the filipino-dubbed series! :)

why can't i post the pics here from their official site.. this board told me that dynamic pages are not allowed... :( then how should i post the pics from their site?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Hae_Won

Koreanovela Princess back on ABS-CBN

KOREAN superstar and Asian TV's Best Actress Kim Jung-eun is now back on Philippine primetime viewing. Kim, more popularly known as Vivian from koreanovela Lovers in Paris, plays the lead role in Princess Lulu.

Lulu is the heir to a wealthy empire. She dreams only of simple things. Her lifestyle may be perceived as a blessing, yet Lulu still tries to find her own happiness over and above any material things. Marrying someday the man she truly loves remains a dream. She finds meaning in love, friendship, and family.

In her effort to find contentment in the most basic things, Lulu often gets herself into all sorts of trouble. Luckily, she always has best friend Stephen to her rescue. Then, comes a good looking, rich, and mysterious Mr. Right named Marco, only to find out that Mr. Right is actually Mr. Playboy.

Can a simple, rich girl find true love in a playboy?

Princess Lulu features the song "Closer You and I" performed by Piolo Pascual (Note: He's a Filipino actor/singer/model.), from his Star Records album entitled Renditions: Piolo Sings Louie O.

Source: MANILA STANDARD TODAY

Entertainment, C2

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Transcribed by: Da A of starkoreans

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tam6nm6n

Will Jung Joon Ho and Kim Jung Eun end up together as this series ends?

I'm so confused.

Someone told me that KJE will end up with the other guy...

Waaah...

Guest kat_yuri

i think this is a funny series...it's currently being shown here in our country (phil) and i always watch it..every night.. :D

Guest tam6nm6n

i think this is a funny series...it's currently being shown here in our country (phil) and i always watch it..every night.. :D

uy kababayan!

pareho tayo...

i also watch PLL evwi night...

i expected na pangit to,

yun pala maganda naman,

contrary to the ratings...

haha..

:):D

Guest Zombie

U1343P28T3D999915F329DT20060228103149.jpg

U1345P28T3D1001318F328DT20060301100825.JPG

U1345P28T3D1001318F358DT20060301100825.JPG

Credit : Love Korea Star

What hairstyle is JJH's spotting? :o He looked like an aged AHJUMA in man's clothing! :blink:

Guest renni72

Hmmm, finally picked up the DVD to start. Have just finished episode 4 and so far quite ok.....there were some funny scenes...romance is just about to start.....a love triangle as usual....

Does anyone know why Kim Jung Eun wanted to leave the show midway? Why didn't she believe in the show?

I thought KJE looked prettier in her earlier shows like All About Eve....

did she do something to her nose, eyes and lips????

Archived