[drama 2005] Princess Lulu 루루공주

bbobbo*

Guest menospeak1011

funny thing about this drama is that kim jungeun kinda quit with 6 episodes left... she stated that she couldnt continue acting a character she didnt even believe in herself. she said that the story plot and her character was too unbelievable (basically saying that the writers weren't doing a great job) and she couldnt continue filming under conditions where she had to keep getting shots to keep working (sleep deprivation etc. made her sick) she refused to finish the drama.... however after like a few days... they resumed filming and finished...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest friendly_me

thanks very much bobbo* for the thread.. i kinda got sad at first upon knowing that our orig thread (and all the other threads) got deleted... but here we go a new and fresh thread!!! it feels like we'll just be starting with the series... but really... they really ended the series so great! i liked the ending! so sweet and lovely!!! :) so where we'll be able to get the NG's? :)

i can't blame her...some of the episodes...are...ridiculous

but good for her for sticking it out :)

can someone give me spoilers and tell me how it ends?

Well, Woo Jin's mother and Hee Soo's grandfather makes up, so they are in good terms now. WJ's mother had already accepted HS as her own daughter and is very fond of her. When the 4 of them gathered, HS's grandpa asked WJ's mom if she was willing to take HS as her daughter-in law and she said she had already. Chan Ho leaves to the states i believe. i dont really know where he left to, but he left, he said he wanted to go and study more. You know how in the beginning when HS and WJ first met at the hotel parking lot? It ended like the same way but this time they kissed <3

thanks very much bobbo* for the thread.. i kinda got sad at first upon knowing that our orig thread (and all the other threads) got deleted... but here we go a new and fresh thread!!! it feels like we'll just be starting with the series... but really... they really ended the series so great! i liked the ending! so sweet and lovely!!! :) so where we'll be able to get the NG's? :)

Oh, i know i was pretty sad that. there was so much in it!! oh well, what can we do. I want to get the NG's too.. hopefully somone who has them will post them up sometime...

the ending to this drama was just AWESOME <3

what IS this drama about?? ive seen it in all the clubbox and etc but what is it about?? O___O?~

here's a brief summary i posted in the last page

It's about a woman name Go Hee Soo (KJE) who is very wealthy, from a wealthy family who has been very protected and kept from the outside world. Her grandfather who is her guardian made a perfect little world for her, so she doesnt really know much about the outside world. But she meets a man named Kang Woo Jin (JJH) who changes it all. Woo Jin at first is a playboy. He goes around and see's a lot of girls. But once the meet they are in love. This drama shows their ups and downs of their relationship with all the other problems that surround them

Yeah you should! The beginning and the end is really good. The middle part is kinda bleh, will get you upset for a bit but its worth it cause this drama has such a good ending :D

Dear

How many episodes r they ? Tx

Archived