[drama 2005] Princess Lulu 루루공주

bbobbo*

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooh i heard this was really cute from a girl i know. maybe i should watch it... ^__^

Yeah you should! The beginning and the end is really good. The middle part is kinda bleh, will get you upset for a bit but its worth it cause this drama has such a good ending :D

*sigh*good thing i found my way here!! yohoo!

i miss watching PLL this week. my first wednesday and thursday after three long months without a dose of KIM JUNG EUN.sigh. i miss her. but she deserve time to rest.

Wait, waht is it about?

It's about a woman name Go Hee Soo (KJE) who is very wealthy, from a wealthy family who has been very protected and kept from the outside world. Her grandfather who is her guardian made a perfect little world for her, so she doesnt really know much about the outside world. But she meets a man named Kang Woo Jin (JJH) who changes it all. Woo Jin at first is a playboy. He goes around and see's a lot of girls. But once the meet they are in love. This drama shows their ups and downs of their relationship with all the other problems that surround them

Archived