Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL] Lee Hae Sung (Kim Young Kwang) & Jung Ddol Mi (Jung So Min) | D-Day Couple | DocDuo

On 12/10/2015 at 4:42 AM, baloi said:

Thanks @sakura22 for the videos with english sub of Kim Young Kwang and Ha Suk Jin's guesting in Please Take Care of My Refrigerator ;)  I've realized that among the Model Avengers, Lee So Hyuk is the only one that hasn't been paired yet with Jung So Min. Sung Joon (Can We Get Married, Kim Woo Bin (Twenty) and Jon Hyun Hyong (Alice: The Boy From Wonderland) have been So Min's leading men. 

D-Day is over and as I bid farewell to my beloved Lee Hye-sung and Jung Ddol-mi, I'm posting here my favorite scenes of the couple in the final episode.

Hoping this won't be the last time that KYK and JSM will be working together in a drama.  Praying to drama gods to see them again and hopefully in a rom-com.

it had been over for so long but im still watching them again lols.....love to see more of them honestly

On 1/15/2016 at 5:16 PM, angelangie said:

it had been over for so long but im still watching them again lols.....love to see more of them honestly

anyeong angie! i'm glad to hear from you and to know that i'm not alone.  been doing the same. i'm still not over with them.  hahahah!  

5 minutes ago, baloi said:

anyeong angie! i'm glad to hear from you and to know that i'm not alone.  been doing the same. i'm still not over with them.  hahahah!  

they honestly need to cast them in some web drama or something again :D i be happy to see them in something else :D

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

they honestly need to cast them in some web drama or something again :D i be happy to see them in something else :D

yes, anything about them will do.  been lurking around to find news about them. you see, i'm not obviously crazy. lols

Just now, baloi said:

yes, anything about them will do.  been lurking around to find news about them. you see, i'm not obviously crazy. lols

nah we are still normal ROFL :D 

Just now, angelangie said:

nah we are still normal ROFL :D 

lol... in denial mode. hahahah!

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nope not denial mode.....is in normal mode :D see im not denying YET :P 

hahahahh!!  ikr   that's why we're still here :D.

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

of course....

lalalalal normal normal normal :D see our girl looking so good :D

cr: Jung So Min  (Facebook)

OMG!!! I really really love that picture of her.  she's a goddess.  but see this...   http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/265681/20160106/fashion-face-off-jung-so-min-suzy-valentino-dress.htm

i'm so damn late to watch this couple in D-day project drama.

and yesssss i really like this two chemistry. First i begin notice kim young kwang is from Pinochio.

and yeah i just late to watch pinochio ^^. from soe bom jo char to lee hae song char he really good at acting.

especially sad scene, he can make you guys feel the sadness the char he acted fill. And Jung So min she always cute and cluesless exprestion that make her cute and love able. And her acting with kim young kwang i think its very good. their had that chemistry on screen ^^. i'm really like this two.

can anyone or any PD or script writer for rom com over this two lead char again pleasseee..

really like see this two in same project again this time with romance and comedy dominate more just like pinochio with this two become the leadd...

pleaasee someone make this happen PD-nim, Script-Writer..... anyone.... ^^

Announcements