[OFFICIAL] Lee Hae Sung (Kim Young Kwang) & Jung Ddol Mi (Jung So Min) | D-Day Couple | DocDuo

Admin

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

they honestly need to cast them in some web drama or something again :D i be happy to see them in something else :D

yes, anything about them will do.  been lurking around to find news about them. you see, i'm not obviously crazy. lols

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

i'm so damn late to watch this couple in D-day project drama.

and yesssss i really like this two chemistry. First i begin notice kim young kwang is from Pinochio.

and yeah i just late to watch pinochio ^^. from soe bom jo char to lee hae song char he really good at acting.

especially sad scene, he can make you guys feel the sadness the char he acted fill. And Jung So min she always cute and cluesless exprestion that make her cute and love able. And her acting with kim young kwang i think its very good. their had that chemistry on screen ^^. i'm really like this two.

can anyone or any PD or script writer for rom com over this two lead char again pleasseee..

really like see this two in same project again this time with romance and comedy dominate more just like pinochio with this two become the leadd...

pleaasee someone make this happen PD-nim, Script-Writer..... anyone.... ^^

Archived