Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL] Lee Hae Sung (Kim Young Kwang) & Jung Ddol Mi (Jung So Min) | D-Day Couple | DocDuo

Thanks for the stills! More OTP moments:w00t:

@chocmagma

I loved him in Good Doctor, I just loved that drama over all. I love how even though he's a doctor in this drama too, his characters are totally different. 

@angelangie

There's a picture floating around of them eating dinner together? I haven't seen it? We need to find that lol 

hehehe our OTP took a lovely selfie together :D

cr: Somin Insta

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images

HE HOLD HER ARM!! OMG YOU TWO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!! :w00t::wub::wub:

Thanks for the stills! More OTP moments:w00t:

@chocmagma

I loved him in Good Doctor, I just loved that drama over all. I love how even though he's a doctor in this drama too, his characters are totally different. 

@angelangie

There's a picture floating around of them eating dinner together? I haven't seen it? We need to find that lol 

WHAT there's a picture of them eating dinner together! I need to see this picture! 

Guest andrea87

This is my first time posting on Soompi, but I've been watching dramas for almost two years now. Ironically enough, the first drama I ever watched was Playful Kiss. I've enjoyed Jung So Min's work ever since, so I follow her closely. To date, I think this is my favorite drama of hers. She's excellent - so is Kim Young Kwang. I wasn't expecting to ship anyone, but just how precious are Hae Sung and Ddol Mi? Whether they're teasing each other, laughing at each other, or even scolding each other, it brings a lighter element to an otherwise intense, heavy drama, which I really appreciate. The chemistry is so there and I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else playing these characters. 

And that selfie is so adorable! KYK is so tall that he has to help hold up/steady JSM's arm. :wub:

Guest eileen0316_stv

Wow thank you! finally our dorky couple had an official thread! haha 
I'm glad to see how comfortable they are with each other. I watched their presscon video and V app Backstage video and I like how Kim Youngkwang comfortably held Somin's hand and put his arm around her shoulder :) and he once said in an interview that they're like to joking around and teasing each other, to the point the director has to stop them. lol! and he said that they're like Brother and Sister. maybe thats why they're so comfortable and close to each other and show us their great chemistry! :)

Brother and sister.???? Oh noooooo!!!!  Not in my dreams.  I want them to be a couple for real. :o 

hehe don't worry, like @sakura22 said some relationships started off like that right? hehe so lets keep our fingers crossed! :)

@kdramalovers

Lol  @angelangie said one exists somewhere out there. That's become my mission haha

This is my first time posting on Soompi, but I've been watching dramas for almost two years now. Ironically enough, the first drama I ever watched was Playful Kiss. I've enjoyed Jung So Min's work ever since, so I follow her closely. To date, I think this is my favorite drama of hers. She's excellent - so is Kim Young Kwang. I wasn't expecting to ship anyone, but just how precious are Hae Sung and Ddol Mi? Whether they're teasing each other, laughing at each other, or even scolding each other, it brings a lighter element to an otherwise intense, heavy drama, which I really appreciate. The chemistry is so there and I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else playing these characters. 

And that selfie is so adorable! KYK is so tall that he has to help hold up/steady JSM's arm. :wub:

Welcome to Soompi :) 

My first So Min drama was Playful Kiss as well. 

Guest eileen0316_stv

some of our OTP moment :wub: 

at D-day presscon..

11988602_881264045256298_604065514394235

12033126_881264001922969_457530553839567

12003410_881263971922972_818878201584436

12003901_881263935256309_302159987766666

11836739_881263825256320_144291497770526

Ha Seokjin was like: you guys sure had a fun time, huh? lol

12006190_881263281923041_766287905115014

12027605_881262531923116_706027965571440

12039472_881262485256454_982151163769930

12020036_881262648589771_745010920335884

Guest eileen0316_stv

@kdramalovers

Lol  @angelangie said one exists somewhere out there. That's become my mission haha

I'm not sure, but are you guys talking about this pic? 

130615 Jung So Min and Kim Young Kwang spotted at a BBQ restaurant in Chuncheon.

11425779_840961562619880_493234456193569

Credit : grhan1013, via Jungsominfanpageasia

they wore the same oufit when they took a selfie that @angelangie uploaded :)

@kdramalovers

Welcome to Soompi :) 

My first So Min drama was Playful Kiss as well. 

i trust i did save the pictures i just couldnt find where i save it lols let me looks thru my collections and see as i remember the pictures of the selfie is somewhere where they were having dinner / meal together hehehe cause it is the same clothing :D

@kdramalovers

I'm not sure, but are you guys talking about this pic? 

130615 Jung So Min and Kim Young Kwang spotted at a BBQ restaurant in Chuncheon.

Credit : grhan1013, via Jungsominfanpageasia

they wore the same oufit when they took a selfie that @angelangie uploaded :)

11425779_840961562619880_493234456193569

hahaha yes this is the picture i was talking about lols :D thanks @eileen0316

Woah! @eileen0316_stv Those D-Day presscon pictures just killed meeee!!! My monitor was on fire. Thank you for that and for the BTS picture as well.  You're now responsible for the death of me. LOL   

Thank you also @angelangie for that selfie.  Anything about them makes me happy.  Obviously, I'm not a fan of them. ;)

And @AndreaZ,... Welcome aboard :D  I can see that this is your first post in soompi.  Interestingly, on this thread. Keep on spazzing to make this thread alive. :lol:

JSM is my bias.  Just like @LavelyShaiI came to like her the first time I've seen her in Playful Kiss   I find her character portrayal not annoying unlike how O Hani has been played in other version of that drama. Instead, I find her cute and adorable.  I've seen her other dramas but don't usually ship her with her leading men except with KHJ which I now laid to rest, forever. Hahahah!   Actually, I find KYK to be of very good chemistry with Han Groo in Can We Got Married and I like them.  And I also don't usually post in a couple thread.   So I don't know what's gotten on me now that I'm shipping JSM and KYK .  Maybe their chemistry overwhelmed me sooooo much that I wannnt more of them. :lol:

Guest chipmunks

I smile like a fool everytime I see them together on photos or scenes in drama. Then, while waiting friday I keep watching their funny and adorable cute scenes together over and over again. cant help it! Teehee

Btw, am i the only one thinking somehow KYK looks like Lee Kwang Soo? Maybe their height or something. I am a fan of LKS as well!

Woah! @eileen0316_stv Those D-Day presscon pictures just killed meeee!!! My monitor was on fire. Thank you for that and for the BTS picture as well.  You're now responsible for the death of me. LOL   

Thank you also @angelangie for that selfie.  Anything about them makes me happy.  Obviously, I'm not a fan of them. ;)

And @AndreaZ,... Welcome aboard :D  I can see that this is your first post in soompi.  Interestingly, on this thread. Keep on spazzing to make this thread alive. :lol:

JSM is my bias.  Just like @LavelyShaiI came to like her the first time I've seen her in Playful Kiss   I find her character portrayal not annoying unlike how O Hani has been played in other version of that drama. Instead, I find her cute and adorable.  I've seen her other dramas but don't usually ship her with her leading men except with KHJ which I now laid to rest, forever. Hahahah!   Actually, I find KYK to be of very good chemistry with Han Groo in Can We Got Married and I like them.  And I also don't usually post in a couple thread.   So I don't know what's gotten on me now that I'm shipping JSM and KYK .  Maybe their chemistry overwhelmed me sooooo much that I wannnt more of them. :lol:

like you and @LavelyShai i came to notice Jung SoMin first in Playful Kiss too lols....i find that her acting had mature more, and she is playing a two different roles from when and then lols :) and of course i cant help but find her chemistry with KYK is just as good too which make it more enjoyable to watch :D

hehehe searching high and low for more pictures on our OTP :D and guess what i found it :D

see they are happily playing around the filming area with the scarf heheh :D

cr: as tagged

12003011_884718104910892_676075265442248

12047140_884720984910604_265639233923340

Guest eileen0316_stv

hahaha keep them coming! and we'll all die because of their cuteness lol. :D

and just like you and @LavelyShai, I know Jung Somin the first time when she was in Playful Kiss. Her acting skill is great. and is it just me or? Jung Somin always have great chemistry with her co-stars? well at least  I feel so.  hehe and whenever I watch her scene with KYK in D-day, I just can't help but smiling like crazy haha 

Guest eileen0316_stv

hehehe searching high and low for more pictures on our OTP :D and guess what i found it :D

see they are happily playing around the filming area with the scarf heheh :D

when I saw these photos, I was like, 'What are you doing, guys? the director and other cast are right behind you and you guys just can't stop playing around, huh? haha 

12002218_884716904911012_745173403975197

12002990_884720878243948_779513528344884

they even share a bottle of water, eh?? 

11219024_884715341577835_542117770833398

credit : as tagged

another set of pictures of them playing around the scene about their height differences lols :D

cr: Kim Young Kwang Instagram :D

jung-so-min-kim-young-kwang_zpsjcnjewiz.

1742412_897935306921343_46784752_n_zpsgg

argh these twoo.. :wub::wub: The press con pictures. 

I've watched their previous press con clip when they were sitting next to each other answering questions and teasing each other. 

I love it when he held her hand too while taking pictures. It gives off a really comfortable with plenty of attraction vibe between them. (LOL okay I'm exaggerating but thats what I see)

remember this guys? heheheheh when DdolMi was **ahem** checking HS out :D hehehehehe

12088090_892500970799272_951983906767342

12141490_892500910799278_380810724657061

12072710_892500860799283_581033460606443

12122912_892500944132608_891060418479130

@angelangie and @eileen0316_stv  Awww! You guys surely have a boatload of pictures of our couple stocked somewhere else.  Heheh! Kudos to your resourcefulness. :lol:  I love those bts pictures. It's good to see how comfortable they are with each other and surely, they're having a lot of fun while filming the drama.  I hope they will still keep in touch with each other when it's over. And that sexual harassment scene, I am so loving it. ;):wub:

But still, I can't get over yet with the presscon photos. I just can't stop myself from looking every chance I have. And it's my first time to see JSM held hands with her leading man during the presscon.  She usually hold the arm of her co-actor.  They must really be at ease with each other.  Oh yes @sakura22, I won't mind anymore with their brother-sister thingy. I won't keep my hopes high.  I'll just keep on enjoying whatever they have now.  Just seeing them both extremely happy, makes my heart flutter.    

Guest andrea87

Thanks! To be honest, I'm currently obsessed with D-Day. I've watched and loved a ton of k-dramas, but there's just something special about D-Day that has captivated me from the opening scene. It's one of those dramas you really want to discuss and analyze, hoping to find a few clues/hints about what's going to happen. More than that, I was pleasantly surprised by Hae Sung and Ddol Mi. I started this drama with little to no expectations for romance (because of the circumstances), and now I'm just so impressed and in love with these two. KYK and JSM's chemistry is so off the charts. 

I actually saw the thread here on soompi for the series, and while I was reading through some of the pages, I saw that this couple thread was created. So I figured I might as well jump in and enjoy spazzing with everyone else over Ddol Mi and Hae Sung. You'll probably see me posting over on the thread for this drama as well. :D