Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, EXO’s Chanyeol, and More Win at 2015 Korea Drama Awards

On the evening of October 9, the Korean drama industry came together to recognize the best of the past year’s dramas and talent at the 2015 Korea Drama Awards! This year’s star-studded ceremony was held at the Gyeongnam Culture and Art Center, and was hosted by Oh Sang Jin and Girls’ Generation‘s Sooyoung. Actor Kim […]

The post Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, EXO’s Chanyeol, and More Win at 2015 Korea Drama Awards appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a shame on you organizer !!!! very very disappointed about the result !! how come that KSH is the Daesang winner !! he did a good job in Producer but Joo Won did excellent in YongPal and his drama rating was the highest this year and Ji Sung was amazing in Kill me heal me that is so ridiculous he is not the winner !! I have watched all these dramas but just I am really disappointed so bad about the result of this awarding ceremony where there was no Justice at all to KMHM !!

Ok - the Korean Drama Awards are not awarded based on merit in some instances. Obviously the award to Kim Tae Hee is reflective of this fact. Playing the role of "coma" was so lackluster yet the best actor Jon Woo gets no recognition. T
he best drama hands down actor, actress, writing, was Kill Me HEal Me. Other noteworthy were Heler was second, the Scholar Who Walks the Night (awesome); My love Eun Dong -- (even though blew it last episode); High Scoeity; Oh My Ghost, Heard it Though the Grapevine, Fall in Love with Soon-Jung, Unkind Ladies, Angry Mom, Sensory Couple Ho Groo's Love, Shine or Go Crazy, Heart to Heart, Misang. I don't think the judges watch all the dramas. Every time I read drama award results I realize it is the bad "Korean ending syndrome". We are disappointed. Good acting needs to acknowledged in a more equitable way. It would really be noteworthy if the drama "Lovers" was recognized -- that was one funny drama and the acting was noteworthy.

Guest Ming Banger

What an insult to the actors, actresses, and us viewers. Feels like "who's popular in the industry" award.

That's exactly what it is...

Guest Ming Banger

Welp, they got at least 3 awards correct...Seo Kang Joon, Siwan, and Park Hae Jin. Congrats to my hyungs!

And Joonie!

Guest A-Winter-Z

Well for me, Kim Tae Hee deserves the award undeniably.. She brought justice on her role as Han Yeo Jin. I could feel HJY's (despair,regret,agony, heartache, vengeance and ofc the cute-soft side.) Congrats! well-deserved!

A bit disappointed why Joo Won didn't won, coz I originally watch Yong Pal because of him and he didn't fail my expectation. I'm a huge fan of KSH too however I don't think his role as BSC is that deep. About Ji Sung yeah he's great I really like him on his drama "Protect the Boss" but with KMHM, I do like the drama but I like HJ&M a bit more.. so I really rooted for Joo Won this time. Anyway congrats to LJS and KSH!

Indeed Misaeng a great drama, but I think it was on par with Yong Pal, so I think that's why the writer of Yong Pal won. No question about that since Yong Pal is an exceptional drama as well.

The hype over the new male actor is over the roof. have no comment over that since I did not watch Chanyeol and Sung Jae's drama yet. Quick question why is got7's JR wasn't nominated? did he acted before? he's actually pretty great on MLED.

Guest RashawnS

I can agree with everything except for Kim Tae Hee winning the Top excellence actress award..... over-hyped show that started strong(decent) and then spiraled out control. I say it again, KTH is a brick and I couldn't glean anything feeling from her character. I can even give a pass to the KMHM OST, which definitely wasn't the best OST this year.

Guest RashawnS

Well for me, Kim Tae Hee deserves the award undeniably.. She brought justice on her role as Han Yeo Jin. I could feel HJY's (despair,regret,agony, heartache, vengeance and ofc the cute-soft side.) Congrats! well-deserved!

A bit disappointed why Joo Won didn't won, coz I originally watch Yong Pal because of him and he didn't fail my expectation. I'm a huge fan of KSH too however I don't think his role as BSC is that deep. About Ji Sung yeah he's great I really like him on his drama "Protect the Boss" but with KMHM, I do like the drama but I like HJ&M a bit more.. so I really rooted for Joo Won this time. Anyway congrats to LJS and KSH!

Indeed Misaeng a great drama, but I think it was on par with Yong Pal, so I think that's why the writer of Yong Pal won. No question about that since Yong Pal is an exceptional drama as well.

The hype over the new male actor is over the roof. have no comment over that since I did not watch Chanyeol and Sung Jae's drama yet. Quick question why is got7's JR wasn't nominated? did he acted before? he's actually pretty great on MLED.

I'm sorry but Yong Pal wasn't even in the same galaxy in comparison to Misaeng, in execution or writing. The writer only got recognition because of KTH (the drama slowly became more about her (publicitity) with even JW taking a backseat) being included in the drama.

Guest RashawnS

Welp, they got at least 3 awards correct...Seo Kang Joon, Siwan, and Park Hae Jin. Congrats to my hyungs!

I have to add SooYoung to your list to make it complete

Guest RashawnS

Ok - the Korean Drama Awards are not awarded based on merit in some instances. Obviously the award to Kim Tae Hee is reflective of this fact. Playing the role of "coma" was so lackluster yet the best actor Jon Woo gets no recognition. T
he best drama hands down actor, actress, writing, was Kill Me HEal Me. Other noteworthy were Heler was second, the Scholar Who Walks the Night (awesome); My love Eun Dong -- (even though blew it last episode); High Scoeity; Oh My Ghost, Heard it Though the Grapevine, Fall in Love with Soon-Jung, Unkind Ladies, Angry Mom, Sensory Couple Ho Groo's Love, Shine or Go Crazy, Heart to Heart, Misang. I don't think the judges watch all the dramas. Every time I read drama award results I realize it is the bad "Korean ending syndrome". We are disappointed. Good acting needs to acknowledged in a more equitable way. It would really be noteworthy if the drama "Lovers" was recognized -- that was one funny drama and the acting was noteworthy.

I can agree with your list with the exception of KMHM, Healer, Scholar who walks at night, High Society and Angry Mom....Shine or Go crazy barely makes the list, everything else on the list is exceptional, Especially Heart to Heart

Archived