“She Was Pretty” Viewers Get Even More Excited for Next Episode Due to Surprising Final Scene

Fans of the MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “She Was Pretty” have been speculating over what a surprising scene in Thursday’s episode will mean for the show’s main character! Warning: Spoilers below. In the final scene of the October 8 episode of the show, Hwang Jung Eum‘s character Kim Hye Jin returns to the headquarters of the […]

The post “She Was Pretty” Viewers Get Even More Excited for Next Episode Due to Surprising Final Scene appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Oh yes if you think the change did not take a second :) when you remember SJ walked near her desk one day in a hooded jumper and then in a coat and also the onion the first day did not have the green long leaves :) She looked happier and somehow calm after the "transformation"

Yessssssssssss. I can't believe what a jerk SJ was to her, but that crying onion..... and makeover :D I hope he's the one that finally puts the pieces together, though I'm sad about the inevitable broken relationship between the bff's. I'm sure they will eventually reconcile, but it will (should) be a hard road.

I will actually miss the hair and freckles as I always thought it was cute rather than ugly, but I'm excited to see what this transformation means for Hye Jin. She appears much happier and more confident in herself, which is wonderful, but at the same time, I hope the drama will continue its original theme - that what matters is what's on the inside, not the out.

Archived