KIM YOO JUNG 김유정 - Translated articles & videos

Why did Kim Yoo Jung choose Sung Dong Il as her ideal type over Park Bo Gum?

Actress Kim Yoo Jung chose Sung Dong Il over Park Bo Gum as her ideal type!

That might sound crazy to a lot of fans, as Sung Dong Il isn't exactly known for his good looks, but she was sincere about it. The final two on her ideal world cup were Sung Dong Il and Park Bo Gum, and she chose the older actor, saying, "He really is my ideal type. I fell in love with his past photos."

Well, that's more understandable. As you can see below, Sung Dong Il was quite a looker when he was young!

She also talked about Sung Dong Il wishing that she'd marry his son Sung Joon one day, joking, "I think Joon's opinion matters more than my own."

Would you make the same choice she did?

park-bo-gum_1468714025_20160716_14686728

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Peek! Official Poster for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds & More Hilarious Fun Stills

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cns7HsxVUAAIYhg.jpg

SO. MUCH. PURRRRTYYYYY!!!

This spazzing post is so redundant consider I could not hold it in, and has already spazzed about it on Twitter few hours ago. However, it totally merits a blog entry on its on for its fantabulous-goodness-KYA-worthy significant meaning behind this poster.

As some fans all know that KBS is running a drawing contest for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, but little did we know that the artist’s drawing concept will be used as the poster! Congratulations to the artist named 까에 (kkae), whose fabulous fan art of Crown Prince Hyomyeong (Park Bo Gum) and Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung) provided awesome inspiration to our first drama poster.

Spoiler

2bYistU.jpg

How does it look? Does it look at least 90% similar? Well, I don’t care what others think, I absolutely adoooore it. Keep it coming, KBS! Maybe next poster we can have something like any of the below, or THIS? [偷笑]

Frankly, there are many more concepts, but I personally like these two.

Spoiler

FF5OQQE.jpgX77hxr4.jpg

Spoiler

ckRz23A.jpg

Other than the first released poster, we have plenty other goodies happening such as KBS has made public the drama official website. Nothing much is on it yet, but it has already made us over the moon and cloud (pun intended) by having these two as the background image (original size). [爱你][爱你][爱你] And…and…and Kim Yoo Jung just shared this on her instagram! OH MERRR GAWDDD.

Spoiler

gJfIjja.jpg

… not to mention I woke up to these hilariously-but-not-so-sure-why-it’s-like these stills, LOLLLL!

Spoiler

ezE9mfR.jpgAyQvXpW.jpgNsiLL8B.jpgLG9kkhd.jpgJ8qQLEj.jpg

Okaaayyyy. Seems like it’s just behind the scenes of shooting a scene, but it looks a LOT like they are shooting for the drama posters, and they thought maybe they’ll take some fun photos whilst they are at it. Hee. Whatever, I don’t care, I love it anyway. LOL.

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds is slated to air August 15 on KBS, but the date might change now since the poster did not specifically include a date. Hmm. Curious.

Source: Grafolio (kkae) | Official Website | Grafolio | First teaser

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/first-peek-official-poster-for-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-more-hilarious-fun-stills/

Romance by sunlight in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

Moonlight20b.jpg

It’s no music video, but the first poster for youth sageuk Moonlight Drawn By Clouds is a pretty one, highlighting a sweet summer romance between a prince and his eunuch. Of course, that eunuch is a girl crossdressing as a boy, but honestly she’s fooling no one. For the drama’s sake though, I really hope the prince is a little dense about that, because it’s way more fun if he’s properly fooled for a good long while.

The upcoming KBS Monday-Tuesday series stars Park Bo-gum as Joseon’s Crown Prince Hyomyeong, a prickly but brilliant young prince. While dressed as an ordinary scholar outside the palace, he encounters Kim Yoo-jung, a young lady who dresses as a man in order to make a living (giving out love advice, of all things). She ends up gaining a position as a eunuch inside the palace, where she’ll befriend the prince and capture his heart.

Recent stills have Park Bo-gum and Kim Yoo-jung flying through the air, presumably for the drama’s poster shoot… or maybe a second music video teaser? We can only hope. In any case, they look like they’re shooting the poster for Sassy Go Go in Joseon. At this point, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if the next teaser for this show had Park Bo-gum leading the cast in a cheer routine. Gooooooooo, Moonlight!Moonlight Drawn By Clouds follows Beautiful Mind and premieres August 15.

Spoiler

Moonlight21.jpg

Moonlight22.jpg

Moonlight20.jpg

Via IS Plus

Dramabeans

More promos for 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds'

[Kkuljaem]

201607191305778918_578da7ec274c4_99_2016

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-19%2Bat%2B3.55.2

Osen- Naver: 'Moonlight', Park Bogum ♥Kim Yoo Jung, this pair is 'heart-fluttering'... midsummer's sweetness 

1. [+4,521, -185] They are smiling so refreshingly.. just like summer

2. [+3,217, -203] Hey, Bogum-ah, I'm already looking forward to it

3. [+3,081, -178] Why are their eye smiles so pretty?~

4. [+2,437, -178] I welcome this pairing ♡ Come on in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds!

5. [+2,600, -306] No acting holes between the two of them. I'm not at all worried for Kim Yoo Jung because she's one who can even pull off grown up roles. Their visuals are so good. Can't wait^^

6. [+684, -79] So that's how a man who stepped out of a manga looks like.. He's so handsome even when he's lying down like that and when he's fooling around

7. [+595, -54] Daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Their smiling faces are just so refreshing to see ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+587, -55] Why are they so pretty? ㅋㅋㅋ

69ba6762gw1f5zmu8m0v5g20dw0h1b29.gif

Source

Cnz82O7UkAAFylD.jpg

Source

Love in the Moonlight Tidbits from KBS World

SYNOPSIS:  "There is a crown prince who falls in love with his political eunuch. Yet, Lee Yeong, the prince, knows he cannot possibly propose his feeling. Meanwhile, Hong Raon, the subject, is scared she might show herself in true colors. What are they? Friends or lovers? Should they not have met each other?" [Source]

Different from the wintery mood of 'Uncontrollably Fond', 'Love in the Moonlight' floats on a scented summer breeze. As soon as Park Bogum lay on Kim Youjung, he said, closing his eyes, "I feel really comfortable working with Youjung." [Source]

Original post from MDbC Forum p.31

Heart-Palpitating New Stills for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

28342279882_30bd2e2289_o.jpg

Finally. We have HD visual of the above still of Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. As if this isn’t explosive enough, KBS releases the next still which literally had my eyeballs pop out.

KLHI4vS.jpg

I am now dying to know which scene and what the scenario is all about! They are dirty, but all I see is aura of pink happiness surrounding our Crown Couple. Kyaaaaa~

Too bad that news has reported Beautiful Mind may suffer episodes cut so that KBS could air the Rio Olympics (yeah right, I don’t believe this excuse), and Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ airing date may get pushed back for one more week. I think it has pretty much set in stone that we won’t see episode 1 on the 15th because the official poster and Naver website confirmed this by changing the air date to an ambiguous ‘2016.8’ instead of ‘2016.8.15’.

It sucks that Beautiful Mind may get episode cuts, because this can only mean the quality of a complete story-telling will deteriorate tremendously, much like Moorim School even though it wasn’t great to begin with. But on the contrary, I am thankful KBS are pushing back Moonlight Drawn by Clouds rather than pushing the date forward. It already sucks that the drama is up against Moon Lover; it sucks even more that it goes on air with Doctors still high on all ahjumma’s Must-Watch List.

All I can say is hell yes to the more time the production team has—the better—especially after having to change actor (goddamnit). More importantly this can only mean a lot of expectation is rested on this drama by KBS (Yikes to uri Bogummy!).

Good news for Chinese literate Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ fans:

Spoiler

j3jWZpB.jpg

The web novel is being translated to Traditional Chinese, and the estimated time each volume will be available for sale on various participating bookshops in Taiwan are:

《雲畫的月光》系列預計上市時間

﹝卷一﹞:初月 7月31日 (07/27開始預購)
﹝卷二﹞:月暈 8月14日 (08/05開始預告)
﹝卷三﹞:月戀 9月初
﹝卷四﹞:月夢 9月初
﹝卷五﹞:烘雲托月 10月初

Volume 1: 2016.07.31
Volume 2: 2016.08.14
Volume 3: early September
Volume 4: early September
Volume 5: early October

For more details, please contact Star East Press directly.

Each volume has a very poetic name in relation to ‘moon’, but unfortunately, imma is not a poetic person and thus, is not daring enough to embarrass myself by translating the names. *Runs awayyyyy*

Edit: Actually, I change my mind. I will translate it for a good laugh, because the direct translation is hilarious.

初月 = First moon / First month
月暈 = Moon Giddy (this one actually means Moon’s Halo)
月戀 = Moon Love
月夢 = Moon Dream
烘雲托月 = Bake cloud support/entrust the moon

So… to be a richard simmons even more and offering more good laughs, I am interpreting the meaning as follows:

First Moon: When Ra On first meet our Crown Prince Hyomyeong.

Moon = Prince
Cloud = Ra On

Moon Giddy: I’ll take it as Ra On making uri seja all flustered, frustrated and dizzy because he thinks he has feelings for a man, and when he finds out he is a she, and tries to hint his interest, she keeps thinking he is gay.

Moon Love: This is straight forward. Moon is officially in love and actively chasing Cloud.

Moon Dream: Cloud helping and support Moon fulfilling his dream…or we could interpret as Moon is having…um…’dreams‘ about Cloud. Hem. Hem.

Bake Cloud Entrust Moon: Can anyone take a guess?

:

:

:

:

:

:

SOURCE

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Releases Chemistry Filled Stills

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Releases Chemistry Filled Stills

Shots of Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung sharing a heart fluttering moment have been released on social media.

On July 21, the official Instagram for KBS’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” released pictures of the two actors with a description, “A small preview has been revealed where the crown prince and Ra On meet in a small space, with their eyes meeting. What kind of scene do you think this is?”

In the released image, Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung are trapped inside a dirt pit where the two actors share a chemistry filled moment. Another image shows Park Bo Gum with Kim Yoo Jung in his arms as he lifts her up.

Park Bo Gum Kim Yoo Jung 2

The KBS drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” is scheduled to air in August.

Source (1)

Park Bo Gum's feelings for Kim Yoo Jung deepen in 2nd teaser for 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'

Romance is starting to spark in 2nd teaser for new KBS drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'!

Previously in the 1st teaser, Park Bo Gum showed off his cool dance moves as he grooved to "Boombastic". In the newest teaser revealed on July 25, viewers get a sneak peak of the romance between Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung.

King Lee Young (Bo Gum)'s feelings deepen as he starts to find womanly charm in Hong Laon (Yoo Jung)! OMG!

The 1st episode of 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' airs August 15! Who else is thrilled?

Allkpop

Crossdressing confusion begins in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

Moonlight23.jpg

Ah finally. Here’s a glimpse at the budding romance between prince Park Bo-gum and his crossdressing eunuch Kim Yoo-jung in KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday historical drama, Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. The newest teaser is a montage of swoony moments for the couple, who start out as tentative friends, and then become increasingly confused by their feelings for one another. Sigh, why does my heart flutter so, when gender-bendy hijinks are in store?

The youth fusion sageuk stars Park Bo-gum as a young Crown Prince Hyomyeong of Joseon, a brilliant young man who spends a good deal of time outside the palace walls, posing as a scholar. Kim Yoo-jung plays a young lady who makes a living by dressing as a man and giving out love advice; she takes the crossdressing a bit far when she accepts a position in the palace as a eunuch, and it’s there that she befriends the prince.

In the latest teaser, Park Bo-gum scoffs, “Friends? Since when have we become friends?” But contrary to his words, he smiles secretly when she’s around and obviously enjoys messing with her. Kim Yoo-jung counters, “If not friends, then what are we?” That’s when he suddenly pulls her in like he’s about to kiss her (in a ditch? What a place to have a romantic moment).

She averts his gaze and asks, “Why are you staring at me like that?” In a different scene, he gazes at her and answers, “I don’t know why I keep seeing someone else in you… this woman…” Then in an epilogue, Kim Yoo-jung stares wide-eyed at Lee Moon-shik as he sharpens a blade, and she asks him, “What are you going to make me?” He says with an evil laugh, “A eunuch!” Ha, it’s not like she actually has any parts to lose in the deal, but I guess it’s a shocking proposition anyway.

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds premieres August 15. So close, and yet so far away!

Spoiler

Dramabeans

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Releases Second Teaser

https://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8437/27918008414_ec3d18c62a_h.jpg

OH MERRR GAAAADDD.

Naughty KBS has released the second teaser for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds and all I want to do is hijack the editing room, and lock myself in it so that I can have uncut version of Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung.

Oh wait, on second thought I might need to form a team to hijack KBS since I need interpreter in order to understand the show, LOL.

Before I go into full spazzing mode, news has it that both Cha Tae Hyun (The Producer) and Jo Yeo Jung (Babysitter) will make a guest appearance in episode 1 of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. Aw, is he there to provide support for Bo Gum? Hehe. Now should I expect Yoo Jung’s ex, Yeo Jin Goo, to make a guest appearance and makes our prince all jealous too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

SOURCE

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Releases Cute BTS

Script Reading Video

https://c4.staticflickr.com/9/8629/28395696451_21fac5ea75_o.jpg

Thank god it is the weekend, and there is nothing better than coming home to freshly release beautiful visuals of Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung! I did not think we would get to see a BTS script read, seeing how pathetic they had been by only releasing one picture of the script read before. Therefore, I am utterly thrilled we get to see a video today. The above image is my favourite of the lot from the video for various reasons, and I hope just like Uncontrollably Fond, stingy KBS will upload more official script read pictures a bit later tonight.

IHih0sa.jpg

hatea_thumb.gif Tell me why he has to put one arm at the back of Yoo Jung’s chair in the above photo. When guys do that—it usually means they are very comfortable with that person, and/or like that person. It shows signs of attraction, and it has the meaning of marking his territory. Ya Bogummy, did you already have a crush on Yoo Jung? Or I should take it as he’s just doing a loooong stretch after hours-long of script reading. Yeah? Food for thought on this one, haha. But don’t ever let me know the truth because in my world, he is forever single until I am done loving him. cool_thumb.gif

SOURCE

[Moonlight Drawn By Clouds]

Cha Tae Hyun and Jo Yeo Jung, script reading, teaser

htm_201607211603771481_99_20160721160202

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-26%2Bat%2B3.14.2

Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Moonlight', Park Bogum ♥Kim Yoo Jung, heart-fluttering romance 

1. [+3,875, -160] Ya Bogum-ah, it's already fun (tn: this is now a trendy phrase lmao) 

2. [+2,448, -115] It must feel hot to wear those robes but they're bursting with freshness^^ I just watched the teasers and I can't wait^^ MDBC hwaiting

3. [+2,381, -156] What does he lack????

4. [+1,917, -126] When will August come? Waiting is hard!

5. [+1,841, -130] The adorable look in Bogum's eyes ♡

Spoiler
htm_2016072516433604822_99_2016072516460

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-26%2Bat%2B3.11.2

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Cha Tae Hyun and Jo Yeo Jung to make special appearance in 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' 

1. [+1,794, -46] Hul Cha Tae Hyun!!!!

2. [+1,399, -45] Cha Tae Hyun and Park Bogum's chemistry ㅠㅜ

3. [+988, -42] Cha Tae Hyun!!!!!

4. [+968, -45] Wow, it's already fun!!!

5. [+841, -40] Blossom brothers!!!!

6. [+159, -25] Cha Tae Hyun, Park Bogum, Song Joong Ki, the Blossom brothers. How nice!!!

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-26%2Bat%2B11.55.

Naver TVcast: Moonlight Drawn By Clouds script reading 

1. [+2,607, -45] Woah Bogum-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why am I getting butterflies watching the script reading?

2. [+2,008, -69] The atmosphere's so friendly at the script reading, seems like the drama will be fun too. Park Bogum ♡Kim Yoo Jung, hwaiting

3. [+1,822, -36] Bogum-ah, you're cute^^ Let's meet soon. Moonlight, fighting!

4. [+1734, -35] His smile is refreshing, he made it look like he's filming a CF ㅋ

5. [+1,477, -41] Seeing the script reading makes me excited. Cheering for MDBC!!

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-27%2Bat%2B12.01.

Naver TV Cast: [teaser] start of unfamiliar affection, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds to premiere in August 

1. [+5,144, -136] Ya, Bogum-ah, it's already fun

2. [+3,832, -105] Bogum's melo eyes... woah it's driving me crazy... Feels like a drama that I will enjoy

3. [+2,755, -97] Park Bogum Lee Young fighting!

4. [+2,520, -97] I actually squeed ㅠㅜㅠㅠ Really amazingㅠㅜㅠㅠ

5. [+2,254, -85] The visuals are daebak

6. [+2,009, -75] As someone who's read the webtoon... this is worth looking forward toㅎㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+1,861, -80] Crazy..... It's already fun Bogum-ah

Kkkuljaem

[enter-talk] PARK BOGUM AND KIM YOOJUNG'S SECOND TEASER

You can feel the freshness from the first picture...
Both of them have pretty smilesㅠㅠ Park Bogum hugged Kim Yoojung and lifted her upㅠㅠㅠ
download.jsp?FileID=37102905
The person who thought of pairing these two together should get an award!!!

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=37102906

Ahㅠㅠ Bogum-ieㅠㅠ

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=37102907

Don't play with my heart...

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=37102908

download.jsp?FileID=37102909

Boiling gaze...

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=37102910

Yoojung is seriously pretty... she looks legendary even with her hair like that
download.jsp?FileID=37102911

I wanna watch itㅠㅠ
download.jsp?FileID=37102912

post response:
[+121][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.27 09:00 신고하기
You can tell that Kim Yoojung's good at acting just from these gifs ㄷㄷSomehow her acting is really natural and she really has the gist of it bb
추천35
반대5

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.27 09:44 신고하기
Park Bogumㅜㅜ Freaking handsome.. My heart is hurting
추천25
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.27 13:18 신고하기
Crazy.... I'm getting a freaking heart attack because of Park Bogum...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ To be honest, Kim Yoojung was supposed to play an eunuch but she's totally styled like a girl but I'm still looking forward to her looks. Park Bogum's gaze thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
추천17
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.27 11:48 신고하기
Park Bogum is sexy.  It was so heart fluttering how he made a straight face and smirked a little after that♡
추천9
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.26 17:00 신고하기
So looking forwardㅜㅜ I wish they decide on the broadcast date quickly
추천9
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.27 11:44 신고하기
My princeㅠㅠ  these two's visuals are daebak, freaking handsome and pretty
추천7
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.27 11:53 신고하기
This gif is so heart fluttering
Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=37119713

[Pann-choa]

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Broadcast Date Up In The Air

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Broadcast Date Up In The Air

KBS 2TV’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” may have to change their broadcast date.

A source from the drama spoke with news outlets and said, “The first broadcast was supposed to air on August 15 but the date has become fluid due to the Olympics.” KBS is currently considering either August 15 or August 22. However, since the Olympics will start on August 6, August 22 is a more favorable date for the drama.

The drama also released new photos of the lead actors Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung, and B1A4’s Jinyoung. One photo shows them smiling while the second one features Jinyoung with his arm around Kim Yoo Jung’s shoulder and Park Bo Gum looking jealous.

Park Bo Gum Kim Yoo Jung Jinyoung 2

Stay tuned for more updates regarding “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”!

Source (1) (2)

Soompi

Jin Young snatches Kim Yoo Jung from Park Bo Gum in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

Spoiler

13730827_229145350818728_7525144590468055662_o

Few days back we have seen Moonlight Drawn by Clouds‘ teaser preview of Park Bo Gum grabbing Kim Yoo Jung and pulled her close to him in a muddy hole of the sort; and this week, we have Jin Young grabbing her close by the shoulder, away from her pretending-to-be-jealous prince. It’s all done in a playful way we obviously will not see in the drama, but it definitely is hinting at us the love triangle brewing between them.

Eugh. What’s the point? I already ship Hyomyeong with Ra On. We all do!

Spoiler

aq3h3PH.jpg

Sigh. They look so pretty all in their own charming ways. I think so far, there is not one photograph I do not like/love, especially when the prince is in it, LOLLLL—I’m so biased.

Nonsense talk aside, KBS still hasn’t decided on an air date. All we know is it might possibly delay for another week, which place the air date on August 22. Drama fans have analysed the special situation, and deduce that it would have been better if it airs on August 29, just so that it gets to avoid the ending of SBS’s Doctors. However, they have also acknowledged that no matter which date it begins, it will be a tough battle either way.

I agree, and more importantly, there really is nothing we, international drama fans, can do to help with the ratings. It’s all up to the Korean viewers and how well they convince their Omma to tune into uri Bogummy.

Frankly, I don’t find anything extraordinary in the story or the characters in Doctors. I like the medical cases, and it was fun to watch at first, but then now that things are getting serious, it’s predictable and colourless. Hence, I kind of hope viewers will start to lose interest just as I did, and hence, banking on them to change channel. LOL. It’s wishful thinking, but why not?

Source

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-drops-comical-third-teaser-confirms-air-date/

MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS DROPS COMICAL THIRD TEASER & CONFIRMS AIR DATE

160801 MoonCloud 3.mp40639

Mark your calendar, peeps. We have a date with Moonlight Drawn by Clouds!!! No one shall have any errands to run, or off to a date on August 22 and 23 at 10 pm KST. Your only objective of those two nights is to guard the remote control of the TV as if your life depended on it.

For international fans who is unable to watch live streaming, the prince will only bestow favour on us on August 23-24. Sadly, I’m one of those concubines that had to wait in line because I doubt I will have any luck with live streaming. lxhtongku_thumb.gif

TEASER #3

Contrary to the serious tone of its opponent’s teaser, KBS is still promoting Moonlight Drawn by Clouds as a light and fun drama based on this teaser. I almost thought I am watching a romance comedy, except it is in sageuk. Even the caption appearing on screen takes on the comical side.

The gist of the caption is: There is a rumour in the palace that the prince and a eunuch have fallen in love. It is something that has never been heard before in history. It’s an exciting, secretive and unpredictable ticking bomb. An interesting and heart palpitating romance…

88Thehp.png

Can I just say how awesome to find out that we will be seeing Bo Gum shoot an arrow? Very awesome indeed.

FKn2K4Z.jpg

Is Eunuch Jang thinking uri Seja is in love with him? — Because he really did think that in the novel.

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Releases Hijink Filled 3rd Teaser

Is anyone else getting modern day chaebol meets candy girl with the heart of gold vibes from this teaser?  We have an entitled snarky king (the equivalent of a modern rich kid)…. CHECK.  We have a sweet, but poor, candy girl doing odd jobs (in this case dressing up as a man and giving out romance advice) who just wants to survive….. CHECK.  This is more or less a  cross-dressing hijink drama where everyone just happens to wear hanbok.

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-releases-hijink-filled-3rd-teaser/

Archived