KIM YOO JUNG 김유정 - Translated articles & videos

Kim Yoo Jung Reveals How She Prepared

For Her Eunuch Role

Kim Yoo Jung Reveals How She Prepared For Her Eunuch Role

On August 18, KBS2’s upcoming drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” held a press conference with the PD and main cast.

Kim Yoo Jung talked about her character Hong Ra On who ends up cross-dressing as a eunuch in the drama while developing a romance with Lee Young (Park Bo Gum).

She revealed how she prepared for her role and said, “Many dramas have a female character dressing up as a male. I watched all of my sunbaenims’ works, but I especially paid attention to Yoon Eun Hye sunbaenim’s acting in ‘Coffee Prince.'”

The actress explained, “The set-up involves Yoon Eun Hye sunbaenim working at a cafe where only men work. I saw her being cute and receiving love while amongst men. I had difficulty with showing Ra On as such a loveable and cute character that anyone would find her so adorable that you want to bite her.”

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” will premiere August 22 at 10 p.m. KST. Catch it on Viki!

Soompi

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Reveal Affection

For Each Other + Tease Romance

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Reveal Affection For Each Other + Tease Romance

KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” held a press conference ahead of its first broadcast to promote the drama and answer questions.

Lead actors Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung spoke about working with one another and spoke warmly of each other.

Park Bo Gum said, “As soon as I saw the script for ‘Moonlight Drawn By Clouds’ I thought it was fun and I really wanted to do it.”

He continued, “After hearing about Kim Yoo Jung getting cast, I was thankful to be able to work with a sunbaenim.”

Likewise, Kim Yoo Jung commented, “I was really happy when I heard that I’d be working with Park Bo Gum oppa. I got surprised whenever I saw Bo Gum oppa because he’s so handsome.” The actress also talked about how Park Bo Gum is always taking care of her.

After being asked about their on-screen romance and potential intimate scenes, Park Bo Gum answered, “Please watch for skinship and expressions of affection through broadcasts.”

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” will premiere August 22 at 10 p.m. KST. Catch it on Viki!

Source (1) (2) (3)

Soompi

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Are Simply Adorable

Behind The Scenes Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Are Simply Adorable Behind The Scenes Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

On August 20, KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” posted a cute photo of Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung on their official Instagram account.

The post says, “How much fun is it that Young and Ra On are so cuddly and laughing?” and goes on to promote the drama which is airing in two days.

In the drama Park Bo Gum portrays crown prince Lee Young while Kim Yoo Jung acts as Hong Ra On who becomes a fake eunuch.

Since the co-stars are still dressed as their characters in the photo, it appears as though the snapshot was taken behind the scenes during a break. Their friendly rapport is evident in how close they appear while being amused by something on the cellphone.

Source (1)

Soompi

First Episode Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Off To A Good Start

First Episode Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Off To A Good Start

On August 23, viewership rating research company Nielsen Korea reported that drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” recorded 8.3 percent viewership ratings nationwide and viewership ratings of 9 percent in Seoul the day it aired its first episode.

This is a 5.1 percent increase in viewership from the previous KBS Monday-Tuesday drama “Beautiful Mind” which had viewership ratings of 3.2 percent for its last episode.

Although KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama trails behind at last place in comparison to other competing dramas, this is a success considering the low average viewerships rating of 2 to 4 percent for its predecessor “Beautiful Mind.”

Actor Park Bo Gum, who was catapulted into popularity after tvN drama “Reply 1988,” makes his first drama appearance after seven months as the male lead in this story that fuses light romance into a historical drama. The story revolves around the comical and sweet love story between a oddball prince and female eunuch during the Joseon Dynasty.

Park Bo Gum shows a different childish and playful side in his acting, creating anticipation for him to overcome the “Respond 1988” jinx, where all of the actors from the series have seen mediocre results in their follow-up dramas.

Meanwhile, “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” competes with SBS’s “Doctors” and MBC’s “Monster,” which recorded 17.8 percent and 8.9 percent viewership ratings respectively. KBS 1TV’s “Gayo Stage” recorded 14.9 percent on this day because of their special Brazil recording.

Soompi

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” PD Compliments

Park Bo Gum’s And Kim Yoo Jung’s Acting

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” PD Compliments Park Bo Gum’s And Kim Yoo Jung’s Acting

KBS’s latest Monday-Tuesday drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” recently aired its first episode, drawing in 8.3 percent ratings. After the airing of the first episode, producing director Jang Do Jeon sat down for an interview to talk about the show.

The PD told TV reporters, “Up until the second episode, the show gives off a comic and lighthearted vibe, but after that it will become more serious.”

When asked about Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung, he responded, “Park Bo Gum is a smart actor. In the beginning, he emphasizes a fun, comic feel, but later he will be showing a new kind of image. Kim Yoo Jung is someone who is known for her acting, and has a lot of experience. Though she looks cute in her male traditional clothes, she will be later showing a more feminine image.”

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS. Catch the latest episode on Viki!soompi-610x130-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds

Source (1)

Soompi

•  

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (Ep 2)

2095828_article_99_20160823230605.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-23%2Bat%2B4.36.53%2BPM.png

news 1 - Naver: 'Moonlight', Park Bogum saves Kim Yoo Jung and identity as a prince was revealed 

1. [+4,109, -205] It's too fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠJjang

2. [+3,840, -221] I squealed in the end ㅋㅋㅋ Park Bogum's gaze ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It keeps getting betterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,554, -196] She finds out that he's a Crown Prince ㅋㅋ MDBC is fun. Thumbs up to the prince in the end

4. [+3,398, -199] So much better than the first episode

5. [+2,756, -200] Ah it's so good!!! I hope their love line takes off soon. Their acting is jjang!!

6. [+1,044, -70] The boiled chicken eating scene was fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The chemistry of those three ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+885, -58] Park Bogum's so adorable in this drama ㅠㅠ Gotta watch it again on Monday ♡

8. [+812, -47] Crazy fun, better than yesterday's episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait for next week

1471958809467_99_20160823223104.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-23%2Bat%2B4.51.05%2BPM.png

Xports News - Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds', Kim Yoo Jung receives a can (?) because of Park Bogum 

1. [+1,803, -102] It's 3 ㅋㅋㅋ Park Bogum is too cute~!!!! The Crown Prince is exploding with charms

2. [+1,588, -79] Crown Prince's genealogyㅋㅋ It's 3ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's seriously entertaining ㅋㅋㅋ I love Park Bogum's prankster facial expressions ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,408, -79] It's 3 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a charming character ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,326, -65]ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is he so cute? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's been so long since Park Bogum did a fresh role that's fitting for his age ㅠㅠㅠ

20160824_1471987418_04668900_1_99_201608

[TV Zoom In] 'Gureumi' Park Bo Gum ♥ Kim Yoo Jung Approve as Tsundere and Playful romance

[+2037, -128] It’s a delightful artwork. The acting of each actors are such a gem

[+1840, 110] Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung are such a sweet combination♡ I keep laughing when watching these two beagle-like beauty. It’s a good drama where you can laugh together with your whole family~!ㅋㅋㅋ

[+1614, -100] Eye candy… very pretty kids ^^

[+1526,-98] Bogumie and Yoojungie’s comic acting are the highlight!!! It’s really fun

[+1332, -100] Bogum♡Yoojung, is there anything that they can’t do? ^^

[+395, -28] Their sly/playful acting are so good that I’m so surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just by looking at their faces it’s already fun but the content is also really fun  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+378, -32] Ah really both of them are good at sly/playful acting, I laughed to all of it. Gureumi fighting~

[+310, -20] It’s such a refreshing and lively drama thanks to the male and female leads. Next week when things slowly getting clearer, please show us more interesting development. Park Bo Gum Kim Yoo Jung fighting!

[+328, -27] Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung are bursting with charmsㅋㅋ

[+282, -27] I really love this combinationㅠㅠㅠ Next week come quickly!!

[+259, -23] I like the combination of the actorsㅋㅋㅋ The story of the eunuchs is interesting, The Prince, Raonie, Byeongyeonie are also totally interestingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+222,-25] YeongOn Couple fighting! Gureumi fighting!

[+133, -10]Looking forward to Park Bo Gum-Kim Yoo Jung’s sweet romance!! ^^

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?aid=0000901500&oid=213&rankingDate=20160824

------------------------------------------

[+2587, -248] Kim Yoo Jung’s acting is really good. The comical acting are properly performed. Feels like watching a different person

[+654,-92] If  Kim Yoo Jung comes out, it’s a sageuk that you can trust. She’s really good at acting!

[+640, -75] First episode was fun, looking forward to next episode. Park Bo Gum-Kim Yoo Jung are so fresh. I feel good when I see fine actors. Park Bo Gum as serious and comic prince are so good and so nice. Kim Yoo Jung is pretty and good at acting

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0000901315&oid=213

Translated by @MaknaeC

Sidus HQ unveils gorgeous behind cuts of their

Actress Kim Yoo Jung

kim-yoo-jung_1472222507_201608261311069910_4.jpg

On August 26, agency Sidus HQ unveiled some new gorgeous head shots they took of their actress, Kim Yoo Jung!

They wrote, "We reveal behind cuts of actress Kim Yoo Jung, the most beautiful person in the world, who gives off the strong autumn vibe already! She even pulls off chic expressions perfectly, a visual who works passionately."

The behind cuts show her pulling off various looks and styles with ease, looking both charismatic and cute!

Spoiler

kim-yoo-jung_1472222507_201608261311069910_2.jpg

kim-yoo-jung_1472222507_201608261311069910_3.jpg

kim-yoo-jung_1472222508_201608261311069910_5.jpg

Allkpop

Kim Yoo Jung rocks trendy 'Samsonite Red' bags

kim-yoo-jung_1472223183_1472088668-19-org.jpg

Actress Kim Yoo Jung rocked some of the trendiest bags from 'Samsonite Red's 2016 F/W line!

The a-cuts show her pulling off looks for the chillier seasons, going for toned down colors of gray, dark red, mustard yellow, and more. She also rocks cute accessories like berets and glasses - all the while showing off the bags like a professional!

Spoiler

kim-yoo-jung_1472223182_1472088631-15-org.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1472223182_1472088639-54-org.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1472223182_1472088645-6-org.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1472223182_1472088653-85-org.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1472223182_1472088661-38-org.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1472223183_1472088698-97-org.jpgkim-yoo-jung_1472223183_1472088712-93-org.jpg

Allkpop

7 Reasons To Cheer On Kim Yoo Jung

7 Reasons To Cheer On Kim Yoo Jung

Having debuted when she was only three years old, Kim Yoo Jung has managed to secure her spot as “Korea’s Little Sister,” growing steadily in both skill and career for the past 13 years. Her most recent series, “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” has just premiered, which means we can definitely catch more of her in the months to come. But since we can never get enough, let’s list some reasons as to why we cheer on this talented actress!

Her Love for Her Family

Kim Yoo Jung may be one of the hottest young actresses in Korea, but at home with her family, she’s a beloved daughter and sister just like many of us. As the youngest, Kim Yoo Jung seems to share an adorably loving relationship with her older sister and brother. And although working as an actress probably takes up a considerable chunk of her time, she takes time off once in awhile to hang out with her family. Previously, her older brother and sister had made headlines for their resemblances to their youngest sister. Figures, right?

Spoiler

siblings kyj 2brother kyj 3siblings kyj

Her Adorable Smile

Some say that you can glimpse a person’s soul through their genuine smile. If that’s the case, then Kim Yoo Jung has definitely bared hers through her trademark adorable smile. People also say that a picture is worth a thousand words – so let’s let her smile speak for itself.

Spoiler

kim yoo jung

kim yoo jung smile

Her Giving Nature

But of course, she’s more than someone with a great smile! Kim Yoo Jung has also been seen giving up her time and energy for causes that she believes in supporting. In 2014, Kim Yoo Jung recorded a digital single, “Happy,” in collaboration with the Korea Volunteer Center. In addition, she recorded a music video in which she emphasizes the value of lending a hand to the people you interact with or see on a daily basis.

Spoiler

In 2015, Kim Yoo Jung starred in “Angry Mom,” a drama that tackles school violence and bullying. In various interviews, Kim Yoo Jung expressed her interest in these issues, having previously acted in the drama “Secret Door” as a teenage bully. This time cast as the high schooler being bullied, Kim Yoo Jung said, “I hope ‘Angry Mom’ can encourage many high school students to think more positively and help them avoid being hurt by others.”

Spoiler

angry-mom-kim-yoo-jung-cover-finalangry mom kyj

Her Social Media Aesthetic

Kim Yoo Jung is quite the social media aesthetician, as seen most explicitly on her beautifully edited Instagram photos. Overall, her Instagram shows a mix of her personal taste in music and films, tons of fan service photos from her unreal photo shoots, and of course some tasteful promotions of her own projects.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 10.52.17 AM

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 10.52.55 AM

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 10.53.14 AM

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 10.53.43 AM

A quick look at her Instagram feed will show her preference for more brightly exposed photos that are complemented by a gentler wash of pastel greens, pinks, and oranges. Perhaps she could even venture into the photography art field? Follow her at @you_r_love.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 10.51.59 AM

Her Chill Personality

You may be surprised to learn that Kim Yoo Jung’s costars routinely compliment her relaxed demeanor. Contrary to the high-maintenance characters she often portrays, Kim Yoo Jung herself has confessed that she would describe herself as more of the easygoing type.

Her longtime friend and co-star Yeo Jin Goo has also testified to her lively and daredevil personality, saying that she is a very comfortable person to be around. If that isn’t evidence enough, I’m pretty sure this interview with Kim Yoo Jung who isn’t afraid to spit some rap lines would change your mind. This girl has class as a respected actress but she’s also amazing in her ability to ground herself and channel that inner goofiness.

Spoiler

Her Immeasurable Acting Talent

In addition to having an easygoing personality, Kim Yoo Jung is also well-known for having a mature aura as an actress with much more experience than many others in the field despite her young age. By the time she was in fifth grade, she had already appeared in 15 movies and 13 TV dramas, and has only steadily improved since then. Her impressive filmography complements her many awards, including Best Young Actress for “Moon Embracing the Sun” and Teen Star Award for “Angry Mom.”

Spoiler

Although she is still on the younger side, her early venture into the world of acting has served as the biggest catalyst in molding her into the veteran actress she is now. Her ability to emote carries a certain presence that could only come from years of experience and will only continue to develop in the years to come.

Her Steady Journey

It’s not often that viewers can say they’ve grown up with their favorite celebrities. But in the case of Kim Yoo Jung, this is definitely an applicable situation. There’s something to be said about watching an actress grow onscreen, of course physically but also in the capacity of evolving talent. There is also a sense of fondness or sentimentality that comes from having seen the hard work and steady growth of an actress who was barely five when she started, but before everyone’s eyes has blossomed into the beautiful young lady she is now.

Spoiler

baby kyj

bby kyj 2

kinopoisk.ru

kim-yoo-jung

Looking back over all the times she’s been on the screen, it doesn’t take much to realize the extent to which her diligence and perseverance has enabled her to continue achieving her dreams.

Soompi

Kim Yoo Jung Shares Cute Shots With Park Bo Gum And Kwak Dong Yeon On Set Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Kim Yoo Jung Shares Cute Shots With Park Bo Gum And Kwak Dong Yeon On Set Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Three stars of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” have shown off their friendship, as well as some cute aegyo!

On August 27, actress Kim Yoo Jung shared three photos of herself to Instagram with her “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” co-stars Kwak Dong Yeon andPark Bo Gum. The three stars smile and make funny faces at the camera in their costumes against a backdrop of the countryside as they film on location.

She promises fans in the caption that they’ll be able see the trio on television after just two more nights’ sleep, and then reminds us of when the show will be on television.

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

soompi-610x130-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds

Soompi

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Reveals Stunning Stills Of Kim Yoo Jung

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Reveals Stunning Stills Of Kim Yoo Jung

Still cuts for the upcoming episode of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” have been revealed!

In the images, Kim Yoo Jung’s character Hong Ra On is dressed in traditional men’s clothes, and is sitting in a field of flowers. The upcoming episode will reveal more of Hong Ra On’s entrance into the world of eunuchs, and viewers will be able to see if she can survive there as she gets placed in volatile situations.

According to a “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” source, “The upcoming episode will reveal a situation that is a complete reversal of what Hong Ra On expects, and will also show her trying to adapt to the life of a eunuch in the castle. There will also be more of the bickering chemistry between her and the crown prince (Park Bo Gum‘s character).”

Kim Yoo Jung

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS. Catch the latest episode on Viki!soompi-610x130-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds
Source (1)

Soompi

Kim Yoo Jung Encourages Viewers To Watch “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” With Silly Selfie

Kim Yoo Jung Encourages Viewers To Watch “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” With Silly Selfie

On August 30, Kim Yoo Jung took to social media in order to promote her current drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.”

The actress posted a selfie onto her personal Weibo account with a caption, “You still haven’t seen it yet? You have to see it! I’m watching you, so you should watch it immediately!”

In the image, Kim Yoo Jung is dressed in traditional men’s clothing with her head angled as low as possible, with the staff standing beside her.

Kim Yoo Jung is currently starring in the drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” which has almost doubled in ratings since the airing of its first episode.

Source (1)

Soompi

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (Ep 4)

Spoiler

20160830_1472565632_16428300_1_99_201608

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-30%2Bat%2B2.25.0

tv Report - Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' Kim Yoo Jung,  eunuch → lady transformation 'saves Park Bogum from trouble' 

1. [+12,317, -219] This drama is too fun... The prince is such a prankster but at the same time, he's a fatal politician.. heart attack

2. [+9,928, -284] She's freaking pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jinyoung made my heart skip a beat in the end ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠDid Bogum see them or what?? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah seriously, both guys are daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+9,686, -232] The look in Kim Yoo Jung's eyes is no joke

4. [+8,093, -166] So many heart-pounding scenes today... And my heart can't handle it whenever Bogum smilesㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+2,773, -36] Haaa.. the acting is pretty good too but the directing is daebak especially in the scene where Park Bogum remembers his mom as he looks at Yoo Jung. That was the best

6. [+2,632, -59] Wow, she looked gorgeous while dancing and Park Bogum's facial expression while watching her... The second male lead is sort of her guardian angel

7. [+2,424, -39] Kim Yoo Jung is crazy pretty... Meanwhile, Park Bogum's eyes..

8. [+2,142, -29] How do you expect me to survive another week without a preview? ㅠㅠ

Spoiler

1L0CEKUJKJ_1.jpg

Nate
1. [+841, -10] Just look at Kim Yoo Jung.. swaying the hearts of every Joseon prince

2. [+685, -14] Honestly, teen sageuks and crossdressing are such cliches but this drama makes my heart flutter. The young cast is great and the BGM is well chosen.. All the elements synergize nicely, it makes you realize how important a good director is to a drama

3. [+524, -14] Park Bogum ♡

4. [+68,-1] Woah, I'm so crazy for this dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung have the best visuals and acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+50, -3] Jong Sukkie for Wednesdays and Thursdays, Bogummie for Mondays and Tuesdays. Ah these pretty men ㅠ

Spoiler

htm_2016083161648316252_99_2016083106460

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-30%2Bat%2B5.04.0

Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Moonlight', Kim Yoo Jung '16 year old female lead' washes away our worries and shines in her 5-minute dance scene 

1. [+3,922, -111] There were no lines in this part but what made it legendary is the acting and directing ㅠㅠ Her solo dance and the scene where they stretched out their hands, the lingering imagery is no joke

2. [+3,312, -100] Her eyes and fingers did it all!!!! As expected from someone who's been acting for many years.. They were made for their roles. Can't wait for next week

3. [+2,854, -94] Yoo Jung's amazing, the directing is amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ There are only 4 episodes so far but I can feel the heartbreak already.. My eyes welled up with tears at the field scene ㅠㅠ

4. [+2,458, -81] Acting, directing and BGM were perfect in that scene..

5. [+2,299, -85] Kim Yoo Jung is gorgeous~ I was in awe last night

6. [+547, -11] Episode 4's cinematography is no joke. Nothing super fancy about it but just simply beautiful, especially in the scene where Bogum and Yoo Jung took shelter from the rain,  Yoo Jung dancing so softly and the way Bogum watches on while he reminisces his mom barefoot in the rain. So moving and it leaves a lasting impression on the feels

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds CP, Kang Byung Taek Talked about

Kim Yoo Jung, Coming Episodes, Ratings

2016083110180109911_1_99_20160831105606.

August 31, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds CP, Kang Byung Taek praises Kim Yoo Jung for her performance, “Kim Yoo Jung’s performance is amazing. She had taken off her previous image and her performance exceeded all expectations. Although it’s still early broadcast of the drama but she had completely taken off her child actor image. She’s amazing. Reactions from people in internal KBS are also good. I heard words like ‘the casting was well done’. She will show a lot of charms in the future too. We’ll unfold why all this time she lives as a man and the love triangle with Yeong and the crown princess who will appear start from episode 5 (September 5th) also will add to the fun. Looking forward to Kim Yoo Jung’s acting that she will show once again throughout this process. It’s not solely fun but you can keep an eye as she will show different acting charms of an actor.

Kang CP-nim about episode 5, “The appearance of Chae Soo Bin will form the new love triangle with Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung. It will be different with the love triangle between Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung, and Jinyoung."

About getting the highest ratings and the possibility for ratings to exceed 20%, he said, “Firstly, I’m thankful for viewers’ interest. Rather than greedy about the ratings, I hope we’ll be able to provide more good and fun contents to the viewers."

SOURCE

Translated by @MaknaeC

Watch: Kim Yoo Jung Is Absolutely Captivating In Traditional Dance Scene For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Watch: Kim Yoo Jung Is Absolutely Captivating In Traditional Dance Scene For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

The beautiful dancing scene that had viewers mesmerized was the result of two months of practice, according to Kim Yoo Jung’s dance director for “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.”

In this scene, Hong Ra On (played by Kim Yoo Jung) sheds her male disguise to perform in a gisaeng’s stead in order to help the Crown Prince Lee Young (played by Park Bo Gum). The gisaeng was threatened by Lee Young’s enemy and she disappeared before the royal banquet. Because Hong Ra On must hide her identity and gender, she hides her face, but her eyes as well as her movements captivate Lee Young as well as the viewers.

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds Kim Yoo Jung dancing

Kim Yoo Jung has mostly shown a coarse and rambunctious image because of her character who is a female forced to live her life pretending to be a male. In this scene, however, of episode four, the actress shows the delicate and feminine side of her character with gentle moves and emotive eyes.

You can also watch the scene below:

The actress practiced two months for this scene with dance director Yoon Mi Young and the director expressed much satisfaction for the scene as well as Kim Yoo Jung’s dancing.

You can watch a clip of Kim Yoo Jung practicing below, shared by her agency.

Soompi

Archived