KIM YOO JUNG 김유정 - Translated articles & videos

'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' reveals striking character posters of Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum

park-bo-gum_1470267570_mn.jpg

Upcoming KBS drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' has released a set of jaw-dropping character posters. 

Park Bo Gum portrays two different sides of his character Lee Young. In one cut, he firmly gazes into the camera, illuminating the king's unfaltering charisma. In the other, his softer side shows through with a handsome smile. Female lead Kim Yoo Jung is just unbelievably beautiful as Hong Laon.

The romance between Lee Young and Hong Laon officially starts August 22!

Allkpop

[HD] bigger resolution of KYJ's Poster

Spoiler

5rDoyCL.jpgyGi3MUG.jpg

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Unveils Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung’s Posters

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Unveils Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung’s Posters

KBS2’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” has released the first official character posters for its leads Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung.

Park Bo Gum portrays the tsundere (cold on the outside warm on the inside) crown prince Lee Young while Kim Yoo Jung’s character Hong Ra On is a female dressed up as a eunuch. However, in these character posters Kim Yoo Jung dons female clothing and shows her feminine beauty.

Kim Yoo Jung Park Bo Gum posters

Furthermore, more details about their characters have been revealed. Park Bo Gum’s crown prince character is a playful but quite picky. Kim Yoo Jung’s character meets Lee Young in the court once again after being admitted as a eunuch. Their unlikely romance starts through their crown prince-eunuch relationship.

PDs Kim Sung Yoon of “Discovery of Love” and Baek Sang Hoon of “Descendants of the Sun” are leading the drama. The first episode of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” will air on August 22.

Soompi

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds promises unpredictable, hilarious, heart-stopping romance

gurumi_poster3.jpg

I love the outright comedic tone of the Moonlight Drawn By Clouds promos, which acknowledge the outrageousness of its premise — the crown prince falls in love with his eunuch, who’s a girl passing herself off as a man — and are going after that absurdity full-force. I have a lot of fond memories of Sungkyunkwan Scandal, which had a similar crossdressing-in-Joseon setup and a strong humorous bent, but Moonlight is taking a much more aggressively comedic approach and seems like it’ll one-up it with its girl-in-disguise hijinks.

Here we’ve got a fresh batch of posters featuring the two main leads: Park Bo-gum (Answer Me 1988) as the crown prince, and Kim Yoo-jung (Angry Mom) in her feminine persona, before (or maybe after?) she enters the palace to attend to the prince.

There’s also the second official teaser (or third overall, if we’re counting that hilarious song-and-dance number, where the captions alert us to the unbelievable rumors swirling in the palace that the prince has fallen for his eunuch. It has the courtiers in a tizzy of shock and awe, while the show promises a “risky, secretive, unpredictable, already entertaining heart-stopping romance,” the likes of which “never have been found in history before.” It’s a tall order, but I find I’m looking forward to seeing the show live up to it.

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds follows Monday-Tuesday drama Beautiful Mind, although technically we’ve got the Rio Summer Olympics in between; it premieres on August 22.

Dramabeans

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Releases Alluring

Main Character Posters

13923311_232903877109542_1314173225339847085_o13641186_232903913776205_7352008770138571245_o

Oh lord. It’s sooo beautiful I could cry! I love these posters of Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung from Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. The colour choice and the colour tone of all four of them are just perfect. It was a very difficult decision as to which poster from each to use as a featured image.

Spoiler

QiPuSfE.jpg

Oh my dear sunny Prince Bogummy lighting up my mood with that cheery, healing smile. I would be fine if he stays as Crown Prince forever simply because I love him in that dark blue gonryongpo. So charming. So handsome. So suave.

Spoiler

crXeW1y.jpg

I did wonder why Yoo Jung’s hair is done so plainly at first, but then I also don’t mind the simplicity of it. Moreover, judging from this poster, it looks like she is changing, so that explains the hairstyle.

Spoiler

UlQutf4.jpg

She already is a beautiful girl, so whatever or however she wears her hair, she will be beautiful anyway. The hanbok she’s wearing, loveeee! I adore the design and the colour and print of the skirt—but is that considered an under-garment? It reminds me a lot of Suzy in hanbok magazine photoshoot for First Look.

Spoiler

Ef2ZbBx.jpg

Serious Prince Bo Gum is just as gorgeous as well. Hehehe.

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds will air August 22 on KBS2 at 10 pm KST. 18 more days to go!!!

Eukybearlovesdrama

[Moonlight] Posters, teaser

79554149.1_99_20160804080508.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-04%2Bat%2B11.57.

Dong A- Naver: 'Moonlight' Park Bogum ♥Kim Yoo Jung's visuals in posters 

1. [+5,967, -195] Why are they so pretty and handsome? Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung are daebak

2. [+3,781, -162] Daebak Park Bogum. MDBC fighting

3. [+2,429, -163] Looking forward to Park Bogum as a Crown prince

4. [+3,251, -155] Their visuals are daebak!!!! Fighting!! Hit daebak

5. [+2,719, -149] Hul Park BogumㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWhat a good-looking prince

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-05%2Bat%2B12.03.

Naver tv cast: [3rd teaser revealed] Heart-fluttering secret romance! Moonlight Drawn by Clouds 

1. [+3,488, -115] It's already fun... Park Bogum is extremely heart fluttering... oh no

2. [+2,550, -93] Hul Park Bogum ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Looking forward to it!! Aug 22nd, come soon

3. [+2,345, -86] The last teaser had a gloomy vibe, this time it's pretty entertaining ㅠㅠ First episode on the 22nd!! Cheering for Park Bogum's Crown Prince Hyomyeong

4. [+2,025, -79] What's this.. Park Bogum, it's already fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1,760, -67] Bogum.. makes my heart tremble ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

6. [+1,705, -72] Puts a smile on my face whenever I watch the teaser ㅋㅋㅋ Moonlight will be refreshing for the summer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Releases Stunning

Behind-The-Scenes Photos 

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Releases Stunning Behind-The-Scenes Photos

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” recently posted behind-the-scenes photos that were taken during the drama’s poster photo shoot. 

Photos for the session were revealed through the drama’s official Instagram page.

Kim Yoo Jung 1

In the photos, Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung are seen wearing traditional Korean clothes. Kim Yoo Jung takes a picture with a puppy with a lively expression while Park Bo Gum is seen closely monitoring the photo shoot.

Spoiler

Park Bo Gum

New posters for “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” will be released next week with the actual drama airing on August 22.

Soompi

Kim Yoo Jung Slays the Cute Meter Cuddling Puppy in New Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Stills

sasdai.jpg

Someone stop the presses – we have the official candidate and front runner for cutest thing in K-drama land this year. Kim Yoo Jung in a pale pink sageuk, flower crown in her softly mussed hair, and cuddling a little puppy, is about the most wholesome visual nourishment to be gifted with. Not sure if her character in upcoming KBS sageuk Moonlight Drawn by Clouds has a puppy in the drama but maybe it’s not too late to throw this one in now and write a reason around it, because real puppy meets young man puppy Park Bo Gum would be hilarious, especially as both compete for attention from Kim Yoo Jung. Filming continues along for Moonlight as it gears for its Monday August 22nd premiere. With Beautiful Mind cut short last week, KBS will air Olympics coverage for the next two weeks until Moonlight arrives.

saosa.png

sao.jpg

Koalasplayground

Moonlight Drawn by Cloud Drops A More Comprehensive & Maddening 4th Teaser

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8810/28269793464_c3423e8a99_h.jpg

The highly anticipated new KBS drama, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds drops a 1 minute and 10 seconds long teaser, and takes us on a tour into the palace to meet all the important characters in the drama. In there, we first meet Prince Hyomyeong and Hong Ra On played by Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung. We also see Jin Young challenging our prince by showing too much interest on uri Ra On. Lastly, we also get a glimpse of Cha Soo Bin, Kwak Dong Yeon, Chun Ho Jin and Lee Joon Hyuk.

Read more

Friends turn to rivals in politics and love in

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

Moonlight47.jpg

Guh, this drama looks so prettyyyyy. Or is that just Park Bo-gum? We’re D-10 until the premiere of KBS’s youth romance Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, and the latest teaser features the love triangle in full force, pitting two friends against each other for political power and the love of one girl. Frankly, I don’t even know that you need second leads when you’ve got Park Bo-gum as a prince and Kim Yoo-jung as his crossdressing eunuch, but I’m sure they serve a purpose in the story. We can’t have an entire drama with happy puppies frolicking, can we? No wait, can we?

The series stars Park Bo-gum as Joseon’s Crown Prince Hyomyeong, and Kim Yoo-jung as a young woman who takes a position in the palace as a eunuch and has to keep everyone believing that she’s a man. Jinyoung (Warm and Cozy) plays the prince’s main rival, a beautiful scholar who very openly chases after Kim Yoo-jung. Chae Soo-bin (Sassy Go Go) co-stars as the crown princess, and Kwak Dong-yeon (Pied Piper) is the prince’s bodyguard and lifelong friend.

The latest teaser opens with Park Bo-gum addressing the king: “I didn’t have a choice in becoming the crown prince. But I can choose what kind of crown prince I want to be.” The prince shares a drink with Jinyoung and addresses him coldly as someone he doesn’t exchange greetings with. Jinyoung tosses back, “Why, is it because we’re not friends anymore?” Someone notes their meeting and says that Jinyoung is more prince-like than the actual crown prince.

Park Bo-gum tells Kim Yoo-jung to treat him as a friend when they’re alone, while Jinyoung corners her and asks if she’s really a eunuch, saying, “Isn’t it cheating if a eunuch is this pretty?” He’s quite obvious about flirting with her, which makes me think he knows that she isn’t a man. Just as Park Bo-gum is about to discover Kim Yoo-jung dressed as a woman, Jinyoung steps in between them and declares, “She is my woman, your majesty.” What, no she isn’t! I should probably stop getting invested in teaser storylines and just wait for the drama. Tick-tock…

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds premieres August 22 on KBS.

Dramabeans

Third Preview for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Brings the Traditional Sageuk Narrative and Visuals

aso5.jpg

Now this is more like it, or at least more like what I was expecting from upcoming KBS Mon-Tues youth romance sageuk Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. The third teaser is out and expands on the traditional stylings of the second teaser rather than the oddball dance crew modern weirdness of the first preview. Park Bo Gum is suitably princely – refined with quiet nobility and commanding aura – channeling his own take on the Joseon crown prince role that so many other young actors have tackled successfully.

Kim Yoo Jung shines even more in her first adult sageuk role, her eyes speak volumes and it’s beyond believable that Park Bo Gum and Jinyoung‘s second male lead characters grow enamored of her, maybe even throw in supporting actor Kwak Dong Yeon as the bodyguard warrior. Poor Chae Soo Bin in her thankless second female lead role that is clearly going to be annoyingly bitchy, or she can pull off Kim Min Seo‘s turn as the achingly pathetic yet memorable crown princess take from The Moon Embraces the Sun.

Koalasplayground

Park Bo Gum & Kim Yoo Jung

in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds 

14027169_1610253652600393_1294408588_n

Interesting and beautiful silhouette of Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung from Moonlight Drawn by Clouds has surfaced on the internet, and look, Yoo Jung is in lady hanbok! Are they filming the latter part where they are already married? But the hairstyle does not indicate a hairstyle of a married woman.

Aw, these two are the death of me, I’m dying to know. Are they doing a photoshoot? KBS should let them do a magazine photoshoot in hanbok. Their competitors have already gone on it, why haven’t they for promotion? The magazine companies are silly if none of them approach these two for a magazine cover. Their visuals alone would be the best selling feature, and if we put them in hanbok, omg, daebak.

Lastly, time flies. We have 8 more days left! OMG. OMG. Ottoke? My heart is not ready for explotion or implosion yet. It now feels like yesterday when we groan and complain how long we had to wait for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds to air.

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds airs August 22 at 10 pm KST on KBS2.

P.S. Just a thought. Should we begin dominating the social media by first reposting the Boombastic teaser, and then the other teasers for last week before the air date?

Source: (1) (2)

Eukybearlovesdrama

Pros & Cons – Moonlight Drawn By Clouds Preview

a12a4.png

I feel like I have shared all the basic info for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds in previous posts so I am going to change things up and do a Pro and Con post when reviewing this final preview.  I debated even sharing, but the Park Bo Gum love was just too strong to ignore.  So let’s jump into an in-depth look and decide which moment I love most.

PROS:

• It doesn’t matter if Park Bo Gum is playing a nice guy, serial killer, or an entitled kingly richard simmons…… I just adore him.  That takes talent to make me think his temper tantrums are adorable.
    Spoiler

a12a2.png

• Kim Yoo Jung is hitting all the right notes for a girl, dressing like a guy, who is being forced to become a eunuch for the previously aforementioned kingly brat.
    Spoiler

a12a3.png

• MANE OF GLORY!!!!  WOOT!!!  Don’t need to say more than that.
    Spoiler

a12a5.png

CONS:

• My only complaint is that this wasn’t longer.  I am in desperate need of new Monday/Tuesday dramas.  I am literally bored to death tonight because I have nothing to watch.  August 22nd can not come soon enough.
    Spoiler

a12a6

PREVIEW:

Spoiler

Dramaswithasideofkimchi

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Reverts Back to Light & Fun in 5th Teaser

160816 MoonCloud 5.mp40078

KYAAAAAAAA~~~ another new teaser from Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, and this time, it is back to being light, fun and funny. LOL. What is the production team trying to do to us? It feels like we are in for a roller coaster ride of the sort.

Best part of this teaser had got to do with the feature image. I can’t NOT replay this part, and laugh at it each and every time. LOL LOL.

AjsyDDV.png

Oh my god, so Ra On is the one that push Seja into the hole???

Spoiler

Young: Do you know who I am? How could you do this to me?

Spoiler

h5koYgz.png

Young: If we meet again, can you bear the consequences?

Spoiler

VNxSUf1.png

Ra On: If you ask me to be a dog, I listen to you.

Spoiler

https://i0.wp.com/i.imgur.com/2c9oUZ3.gif

Young: (scream) Yaaaaaaaaaaa~ you come back here!!!

An ill-fated like destiny

Spoiler

Hd3c4fO.jpg

Man: The Crown Prince has arrived

Spoiler

https://i0.wp.com/i.imgur.com/1vsNXYg.gif

Man: If there is any mishap, it will be difficult to stay alive

Spoiler

DCMLtyf.png

According to the novel, this eunuch must be Song naekwan. He gets thrown out of Seja’s residence. He is also the one that bullies Ra On.

Spoiler

hfqx2Xl.pngxqM9DhX.png

Ra On: What are you doing?
Man: *Cleansing* (castration)

Spoiler

Nfk81Hz.png

Ra On: No. I most definitely cannot be a eunuch

Spoiler

5FoomJt.pngSkLOYbX.jpg

He is a Crown Prince…
She is a eunuch…

Spoiler

7wAqWFA.pngIGmxeOG.pngLkH9a7Q.png

Hahahahahaha! Okay, I like that they put in comedic element into this segment, which clearly is not in the novel. In the book, Ra On is completely oblivious about the rumour in relation to the location she will reside. Hence, the screaming and fainting did not happen.

Spoiler

5vvcVzd.pngvGekj2g.jpg

Ra On: Are you the ghost that lives here?

Hmm… Kwak Dong Yeon looks girly here.

Spoiler

D2gr8l7.pngxT7OKb1.png

Yoon Sung: Do you think I can’t distinguish a woman’s body?

Spoiler

eje6SR1.pngLAifC95.png

Yoon Sung: Are you really a eunuch?
Ra On: Is there a fake eunuch?

Spoiler

Jyl6q7T.png

An unpredictable youthful Joseon romance

Spoiler

dhHi9Bj.pngnWUnTSX.png

Man: The body check-up begins now.

Spoiler

tirhlHY.png

Man (Young?): Take this man to Uigeumbu (의금부 | 義禁府)

Spoiler

VdYaNZf.pngAXFGklR.jpgE8mC4PX.pngnY7NGnC.jpg

Young: Nice meeting you again, mong mong-ah (dog’s bark)

Comment

Spoiler

K2VV2UO.jpg

I  this teaser. It’s teasingly funny and fun to watch, especially on the parts where Bo Gum screams his head off, Yoo Jung rolls her eyes backwards and fainted, and of course that evil smirk. That. Evil. Devilish. Smirk. Hooooooot! Love the small change in his expression in the same scene and within that split second. This is what I want to see in this drama from Park Bo Gum because I know he can do it. As for Kim Yoo Jung, we really haven’t seen many expression from the teaser apart from her being flustered (by Yoon Sung), scared or frightened. Of course I would love to see more. Jin Young is totally black-listed because each time he appears, I find myself wanting to push him away, or stand between him and Ra On so that he can stay away from my prince’s future wife. What a weird mindset I have, LOLOL.

With that said, this teaser throws me back a little, as this is not how Young’s identity is uncovered in the novel. This means the script is not going to strictly follow the novel, which is not a bad thing, but I hope the good elements are kept and unchanged.

In the book, Young and Byung Yeon sneak Ra On out of the palace so that she can visit her mother and sick sister. Byung Yeon then leaves to run an errand for Young whilst Young waits for Ra On. After Ra On bids her farewell to her family, she gets kidnapped by Princess Myung Eun’s men. When Young finds out, he ran to save her.

Therefore in my mind, I expected to see him with a bit of sweat on his face, but pretending to be calm and cold, but in reality, he is panting and catching his breath when no one notice. Aishhh, and I also wanted to see Bo Gum’s take on the prince’s expression/reaction when Ra On puts a distance between them and kneels before him after he saved her! Am I not able to see all that now? Oh noooo.

In volume 1, there is also not a scene where they both fall into the hole, and from the exchange conversation, it assumes this could be what happened the first time they meet. Aye aye, that is also very different. However, I shall say no more, maybe we will find out in detail on August 18 when the press conference release the longer preview trailer.

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds airs August 22 at 10 pm KST. 6 more days to go!

Character Map

Spoiler

rHVWxek.jpg

Eukybearlovesdrama

Watch: “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Raises Anticipation With First Preview Video

Watch: “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Raises Anticipation With First Preview Video

On August 16, KBS2 released the first preview for the first episode of the highly anticipated “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.”

The response to the preview for the upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama is already sizzling.

In the preview, Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung‘s bad relationship is revealed as Kim Yoo Jung’s character pushes Park Bo Gum’s character into a trap. Park Bo Gum’s character is outraged at her audacity while Kim Yoo Jung’s character runs away.

She goes through a series of events that include meeting a mysterious man and becoming a fake eunuch. B1A4’s Jinyoung also meets Kim Yoo Jung and becomes suspicious of whether or not she is a real eunuch. Lastly, the preview ends with Park Bo Gum meeting Kim Yoo Jung when she is to receive punishment. However, Park Bo Gum appears to know who she really is despite her eunuch attire.

The first episode of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” will air on August 22.

Check out the preview below!

Spoiler

Source (1)

Soompi

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Melt Into Each Other’s Eyes In New Poster

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Melt Into Each Other’s Eyes In New Poster

Highly anticipated drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” has released a new official poster!

The new poster features lead actors Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung lovingly gazing into each other’s eyes as Park Bo Gum gently touches her face.

Reflecting romance and chemistry, the poster is getting viewers excited about the upcoming drama.

Producers for the KBS drama stated, “During the poster shoot Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung engaged in their emotions despite the hot lighting. After the photographer said ‘okay’ Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung had teary eyes and said they almost cried.”

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” is a youth palace romance drama centered on the crown prince (Park Bo Gum) and a girl pretending to be a eunuch (Kim Yoo Jung). The first episode will air on August 22 at 10 p.m. KST.

See more posters for the drama here, here, and here.

Soompi

I Wanna be Kim Yoo Jung in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ Electrifying New Poster 

https://c3.staticflickr.com/9/8885/28416816474_5ff39df7b8_b.jpg

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds is on a roll for the rest of this week, and with 5-6 more days left to its official air date, KBS has already bombarded us with the hilarious teaser yesterday, and today, they try to bleed us dry with a Midsummer Night’s Dream-like poster of Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung.

Somebody call an ambulance!

The intense stare between them, especially Park Bo Gum, it won’t be too exaggerating to say there is an invisible electric current exchanging between them. Raise your hand, hands and/or feet if you want to be in her place right now. Gosh, my heart…

/storage/emulated/0/sina/weibo/weibo/img-c12d9db9f439183f49365fc8ad8681a7

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds is scheduled to have its press conference tomorrow at 2 pm KST. Such great awesome timing, NOT. It will be a good day for fans as we get to see more beautiful pictures of the casts, and most importantly, a longer preview. YES!

After the press conference, we can then catch Bo Gum appearing on 2 Days 1 Night this Sunday at 4:50 pm KST. And before we know it, it will be Moonlight Drawn by Clouds day. Got to admit, Monday will be so much more bearable for the next 3 months.

ORIGINAL POSTER

/storage/emulated/0/sina/weibo/weibo/img-ccd4cf20748f323701553d56e051624c

Poster Source: DC gallery

Eukybearlovesdrama

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds: BTS Poster Photoshoot

네이버 tvcast_1(1).mp40108

KBS decides to strike (again) when the iron is still hot, by releasing a behind the scene clip of the poster photoshoot of our main casts—Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung, Jin Young, Kwak Dong Yeon and Cha Soo Bin. Gaaaaaaahhhh. These two love birds are killing me (or us).

Note: There’s going to be picture-overdose beyond this point.

79805660.2_99_20160817090906.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-17%2Bat%2B10.00.55%2BAM.png

Sports Dong A - Naver: 'Moonlight', Park Bogum ♥ Kim Yoo Jung, eye contact... 'anticipate a refreshing romance' 

1. [+2,469, -103] First off, their visuals and acting are great. Looking forward to the drama

2. [+2,144, -104] Hul, the posters are always daebak. The concept suits Park Bogum so well

3. [+1,575, -74] Their visuals are daeabak!

4. [+1,360, -79] Way to get my heart skip a beat this morning ~~★♥♥♥

5. [+1,140, -59] I'm liking the way Park Bogum looks at her so softly. I bet his Crown Prince character is gonna be both hilarious and heartbreaking

6. [+542, -21] I'm so excited already... ♥ I'm looking forward to the drama. Bogum's eyes  ♡

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-17%2Bat%2B10.07.19%2BAM.png

Naver tv cast: [making clip released] poster filming on set 
1. [+1,112, -11] The mood of the making clip is already like this ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜ Bogum-ah, it's already fun !❤

2. [+1,039, -13] Hul... Park Bogum's visuals are the best

3. [+867, -10] My heart is fluttering so hard over Park Bogum^^ I must survive until the premiere  ㅠㅠ

4. [+813, -11] Hul Bogum-ah, Yoo Jung-ah, I'm already excited ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+723, -8] MDBC team, thank you for your hard workㅠㅠㅠ Bogum-ah it's already fun

Kkuljaem

Kim Yoo Jung Talks About Acting Manly

And Her Own Personality For Elle

Kim Yoo Jung Talks About Acting Manly And Her Own Personality For Elle

On August 22, Elle Magazine released photoshoot images of Kim Yoo Jungdressed in a mature and simple style. The actress is starring in the upcoming drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” where she plays Hong Ra On, a woman who dresses as a man and enters the royal palace.

During an interview with Elle, Kim Yoo Jung talks about dressing up as a man, saying, “I’m not really girly by nature, so pretending to act like a man was comfortable. I have an easygoing personality. Ever since I was little it was hard for me to act coy or try to look good for someone.

Spoiler

Kim Yoo Jung Elle

Kim Yoo Jung also shares her thoughts on acting in an anticipated drama that’s based on a popular romance novel. “When I don’t believe in myself and act in an uncertain way, I think that I’m betraying the people who believe in me. As long as I don’t let pride get to my head, I think it’s important to have confidence in yourself,” she explains.

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” will premiere August 22 at 10 p.m. KST. Catch it on Viki!

Soompi

Archived