[Official] Jang Ki Ha ♥ IU || KihaU

akinahana89

(Updated W/Confirmation) Breaking: IU and Jang Ki Ha Are Dating

Well, this pairing was unlikely!

Local news media Dispatch is reporting that singers IU and Jang Ki Ha (of the band Jang Ki Ha and the Faces) have been dating since March this year. They have been making the time to see each other despite their busy schedules; for example, IU would immediately go see Jang Ki Ha after returning from her trip to Shanghai on August 30 before going to practice for her fan meeting. The same goes for September 7, when IU would go straight to Mapo after returning from Hong Kong. Their usual dating location was at home at each other’s houses (Jang Ki Ha’s located in the Mapo District and IU in the Yongsan Distctrict, Seoul).

When both are not busy, according to Dispatch, Jang Ki Ha would be the one to go see IU, driving to Yongsan in his Hyundai i30. Their date outfits were nothing special: casual and dark, but they were often adorning masks because they are wary of the public.

IU and Jang Ki Ha

IU is 22 years old and Jang Ki Ha is 33. Despite the 11-year age difference, they have a lot to talk about with each other, especially about music. According to Dispatch, an acquaintance of both told them that IU and Jang Ki Ha connected through music and their relationship naturally developed into a romantic one.

Source (1)

Update 1:

It has been confirmed that IU and Jang Ki Ha are dating. IU’s management agency, Loen Entertainment, stated through an official statement that after talking with IU, they can confirm that the two singer are dating.  The agency explained, “The two people are currently dating after developing feelings for each other while exchanging dicussions about music as colleagues beginning two years ago.” It also asked for the public’s support so that the two can continue their relationship as musicians and colleagues together.

Congratulations to the singer-songwriter couple!

Source (1)

Source: Soompi (http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/07/breaking-iu-and-jang-ki-ha-reportedly-dating/)

IU Speaks Up Personally About Relationship With Boyfriend Jang Ki Ha

IU-Jang-Ki-Ha.jpg

After her agency confirmed that the singer and Jang Ki Ha are dating, IUherself reached out to her fans.

IU wrote on her fancafe website (Uaena):

“It’s been almost two years since we’ve dated. I fell for him immediately after meeting him for the first time through a radio show. He is a boyfriend whom I have a lot to learn from and I am thankful for that. We are dating like any other couple, having good times, fighting, getting disappointed, and feeling thankful.”

“I was thinking about what would be a good way to tell everyone about this but my turn was taken from me. Haha, it’s sudden, but I think I’ve got to start a public relationship. Even if we pretend not to notice, this space [referring to the fancafe] will be a little awkward for a while, right? I am sorry for making this happy, bustling, and cute space that way. I am so thankful to our Uaena who worried about me first despite that. I am thankful and sorry for all the worries, support, and disappointment.”

“Although I’ve played this out in my head thousands of times, I don’t know what to do. First, I will just keeping going about my work bravely. I hope your day is not hard today because of me, and I will come back here soon.”

Taken in 2013 when IU was a guest on Jang Ki Ha's radio show

Taken in 2013 when IU was a guest on Jang Ki Ha’s radio show

IU is currently preparing for her comeback and Jang Ki Ha is prearing for a nationwide tour beginning next month.

IU sounds really happy in her post! We wish Jang Ki Ha and IU the best.

Source (1)

Source: Soompi (http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/07/iu-speaks-up-personally-about-relationship-with-boyfriend-jang-ki-ha/)

Jang Kiha States He′s ′Happily Dating′ IU in Fan Cafe Post

Jang Kiha confirmed rumors that he is dating IU on October 8. 

Jang Kiha wrote in a post on his fan cafe, "IU and I are happily dating."

He wrote, "I met IU for the first time in October 2013 when she appeared as a guest on a radio show I used to host. Two years have passed already since we confirmed our feelings for each other. IU is someone I′m really thankful for and really dear to me."

Below is Jang Kiha′s full post.

Hello, this is Jang Kiha. 

I′m writing because I wanted to address today′s articles, concerning IU and me, directly. Yes, we are happily dating!

I met IU for the first time in October 2013 when she appeared as a guest on a radio show I used to host. 

We talked then, and I thought ′This person is really awesome.′ After talking to her later, I learned that I, surprisingly, had made a good impression on IU that day as well. Two years have passed already since we confirmed our feelings for each other. IU is someone I′m really thankful for and really dear to me."

She′s a warm companion, who is my greatest strength when I′m going through a hard time, and someone I have a lot to learn from when it comes to life and music. 

We will continue to date happily and not cause those who care for IU and me to worry!

We will encourage each other and make music that is better than before! 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone for your interest. 

From Jang Kiha

Reporter : Oh, MiJung 

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/98641/jang-kiha-states-hes-happily-dating-iu-in-fan-cafe-post

This was actually the first translation of IU's message and the one I prefer reading.

[FROM.IU] 151008 To Uaenas

Uaena! I (why of all times) am in the middle of my MV shoot.
Was taken aback by the sudden news article, but uaenas are probably more shocked than me right? Sorry for giving you guys a shock.. I should have told you guys earlier and I’m even more sorry for not having done so.
If you’re thinking, “You should have been more careful right!”, I feel sorry for that too.

We’ve been seeing each other for almost 2 years. We first met on the radio show (Note: Jang Giha’s Grand Radio) and I fell in love with him at first sight.. hehe He’s a boyfriend I’m grateful for and have a lot to learn from too. Our relationship is good, sometimes we fight, sometimes we get sad, we’re grateful for each other.. just like any average couple. 

I was thinking hard about a slightly better way to break it to everyone, but Dispatch beat me to it.. Haha although it’s sudden, it seems we’ll have to start dating openly.
It’s probably been awkward here all this while, pretending I’m not dating right? I’m sorry for making this happy, bustling, adorable place become like this. Even so, I’m really grateful for our uaenas who are worried for me and take care of me. I’m sorry and grateful for all the worries, support, sorrow..

Ah I’ve imagined this scenario a thousand times in my mind, but now that it’s happened, I really don’t know how to say this. First and foremost, I’m going to brave through my work (Note: referring to the MV filming). I sincerely… hope you didn’t have a tiring day because of me today. I’ll be back again!

Translated by squishy with love  ♥

Source: http://tmblr.co/Z7O-ay1vmFKq_

Did Yoo In Na know about IU's relationship with Chang Kiha?

IU-Yoo-In-Na_1444451961_af_org.jpg

It's a known fact that Yoo In Na and IU are besties. And hawk-eye netizens are at it again, as they suspect Yoo In Na knew about IU's relationship with Kiha & The Faces member Chang Kiha since the beginning.

An online community post titled 'Yoo In Na knew the truth about IU and Chang Kiha's relationship' is gaining a lot of attention. The post features a radio broadcast of 'Yoo In Na's Volume Up' from back in January 27, 2014 where IU was a guest.

At around the 28:40 mark (see video below), when a listener requested Kiha & The Faces "Living the Carefree Life", Yoo In Na asked IU out of nowhere, "I have a wish. I wish you would sing and introduce this song."

IU typically did what Yoo In Na asked of her, but this time around, she seemed flustered as she declined, "Why? It's too hard."

Yoo In Na kept going, "Just cause. You're a good singer."

Many of the comments on the community post agreed that Yoo In Na definitely knew about IU's relationship, and that the request seemed out of nowhere.

Watch the radio broadcast at the 28:40 mark to decide for yourselves! Do you think Yoo In Na knew and 'teased' IU a little bit on the show about her then-secret relationship?

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/did-yoo-in-na-know-about-ius-relationship-with-chang-kiha

• 2 weeks later...

Archived