[Drama 2015/2016] Imaginary Cat - 상상고양이

marykarmelina

Same here. I don't understand the hate.  If you watch her in Because It's  The First Time (and I luv that drama. I did a recap.. of sorts crappy one lol) there's nothing to hate about her.  In that drama currently airing right every Wed.  She plays GA one of four friends and I like innocent way about her. bit gullible kid sister like role. Oh well.. there are times you can't please Knetz. Tsk. If viewers going to judge somebody just because they don't want that certain one partnered with YSH.. that's kind shallow.  Lets enjoy this drama. For the quirkiness the comeback of YSH hopefully the writing and directing and acting will leave us wanting more. :)

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jongski, I love your rec[r]aps, they are always entertaining:D 

@andy78, Thank  you for the articles.

I don't understand the netizen's reaction to this. It's not like this is a bigger budget big 3 network drama. This even isn't on tvn, but I guess there must not be a lot of injustice going on over there if this considered newsworthy. I'm watching her in Because It's the First Time like @jonski and feel she's doing well w/her role. 

@sisabel63_056f, I see your point LOL next it will be the cat looks like she got some 'work' done on her ears or eyelids 

@kyunii88, Welcome sis:wub: I'm so happy you will join us.happy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

@sisabel63_056f

So right and although I dunno knetz demographics or class  I have a hunch it's likely young ones? pr those fangirling for YSH I suppose. Am I right or am I right? Heh. As for the cat, I'm gonna criticize if it's CGI or graphics.  I hope to cats lands they use a real live one.. then we'll see no animal was harm during he filming of this drama ..lol. OMG can you imagine a cat being so spoiled.. during this drama. LOL. move over YSH the cat is star too! hahaha:lol:

@evie7

Check! exactly.  it's only 8 episodes it's a quirky dramait's on MBC cable and we hope it's a success! :) YSH tho.. Nov and Dec... whew! Happy Holidays y'all! early gift for us! haha.

Mamamoo’s Solar Cast as Yoo Seung Ho’s First Love in “Imaginary Cat”

Mamamoos-Solar-Cast-as-Yoo-Seung-Hos-Fir

Mamamoo‘s leader Solar will be taking a part in the upcoming drama “Imaginary Cat.”

According to an Insider at MBC Everyone, Solar has been cast as the first love interest of the character played by Yoo Seung Ho.

“Imaginary Cat” has been the subject of much interest recently in the Korean media, due to the fact that this will be the first drama that Yoo Seung Ho is filming, after being discharged from his military service. There was also a controversy surrounding the casting of the main actress, played by Jo Hye Jung, the daughter of the famous actorJo Jae Hyun.

Source (1) via Soompi.

Cr : mbc every1

============================

I'm back....kekekkeeke

Guest katshirou

Annyeong chingudeul. Having Oppa alone as main lead has got me riding this forum ship until the end. Looking forward to cyber-bonding with you all :)

A smiley hello from the Philippines ^_^ 

There ya go @ lupita311 more cat lovers. Purrrrfect! meow to all in this thread! 

Who's Solar tho? But I like CHJ better. Sorry I know knezt don't like her.. for whatever silly reasons they may have.. but if you watch her right now in the drama Because It's  The First Time... she's okay.  Her role there is like a vulnerable on. :)

waving back to  @kyunii88 and @DhilaM wave-smiley.gif   So happy you are joining us!

Same here. I don't understand the hate.  If you watch her in Because It's  The First Time (and I luv that drama. I did a recap.. of sorts crappy one lol) there's nothing to hate about her.  In that drama currently airing right every Wed.  She plays GA one of four friends and I like innocent way about her. bit gullible kid sister like role. Oh well.. there are times you can't please Knetz. Tsk. If viewers going to judge somebody just because they don't want that certain one partnered with YSH.. that's kind shallow.  Lets enjoy this drama. For the quirkiness the comeback of YSH hopefully the writing and directing and acting will leave us wanting more. :)

@jongski, thank you for your POV. That is reassuring for sure. I have not seen her in anything. I only knew she was Jo Jae-Hyun's daughter. And I think this is part of the hate for her - that she used her father to "jump ahead" to the lead so fast. I am guessing also that  many of Yoo Seung-Ho fans had an idea whom they wanted him to be paired with. I don't really care about that personally - if she can deliver. (I have seen idols who cannot act jump ahead to lead positions too). I hope she does and we all can enjoy the drama.  Yes, I think we all hope it is a real cat.

geez!, hope they don't start to criticize the poor kitty too
 saying  OH  he is too yellow, he is too fat, etc.

those knetz have too much free internet:blink:

@sisabel63_056f,   Where is that LOL button when we need it...!  Thank you for the laugh

@katshirou  and @lupita311   Welcome to the party!    1134006868.gif

Filming....

Embedded image permalink

@irilight

Yes pic update! more more more!  Will there be a  presscon for this drama?  It's already November next week. As for CHJ. I dunno who she is or who her father is but I'm following the drama BITFT w/c I like her character there is complex one.

@kyunii88

Agree with you. good plot story, good acting. This is a quirky 8 episode drama

@jongski, love their photos. Thank you.

@andy78 thank you for the article. I am glad they are writing about it!

Here is such a cute preview from the cat's POV. @cynkdf - it's a real cat!  I wish we had a subbed version of it. @marykarmelina, do you think that maybe Viki can sub it?

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/585607

OH SHOCKS, the cat has it's own poster. You're the star! shares top billing along side YSH. Ha ha.

This better be subbed. Every network should know many non-koreans / international viewers watch kdrama. I hope viki does. It's only 8 episodes anyway...

And btw, is that male or a female cat? Ha ha.

Talking cat tho.. the pov and the lectures of a cat to a human. Quirky!

Archived