[Drama 2015/2016] Imaginary Cat - 상상고양이

marykarmelina

Meeoow y'all Am I unfortunately late? Yeah I think  I'm present now. I'm gonna watch in a while the first EP. Yes! Thank you thread mates (ya know who you who are he he), for all the updates photos, videos of the presscon and first ep. I knew the cat would be present for the presscon... ain't misbehavin cat! Yes, when we all want to be  in Bok Gil's place when YSH holding through out.. darn lucky cat! :P

Any thoughts on the first ep? Ok I'll give mine  later.. after I watch. :)

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoo Seung Ho Reveals How He Feels About His Deepened Voice

Yoo Seung Ho Reveals How He Feels About His Deepened Voice

Actor Yoo Seung Ho revealed how he personally feels about his deepened voice over the years.

On November 24, the actor attended the press conference for his current drama “Imaginary Cat.” During the event, he addressed his deepened voice which especially got deeper after returning from the military.

Yoo Seung Ho explained, “I think my voice changed because I screamed and yelled a lot during those two years. I don’t know if this is a good or bad thing but people around me seem to like it. Since others like it, I like it, too,” and laughed.

Meanwhile, Yoo Seung Ho’s “Imaginary Cat” will air its first episode today, November 24, at 8:50 p.m. KST.

source: soompi

Episode 2 preview!

Waiting for Viki still to upload and sub the first episode....

MAMAMOO’s Solar Says Other Members Are Envious of Her for Getting to Act With Yoo Seung Ho

MAMAMOO’s Solar Says Other Members Are Envious of Her for Getting to Act With Yoo Seung Ho

MAMAMOO‘s Solar revealed how envious the other group members are for getting to act with actor Yoo Seung Ho.

On November 24, Solar attended the press conference for the drama “Imaginary Cat,” where Yoo Seung Ho, as well as Han Ye Ri, Jo Hye Jung, and Park Chul Min also attended.

During the event, Solar mentioned, “I was able to work harder because the director supported me a lot. I only filmed scenes with Yoo Seung Ho. It was my first time, but I was able to have fun while filming since he was so kind.”

When asked what the other MAMAMOO members’ reactions were when Solar got the role, the singer replied, “They’re not saying anything but their eyes are filled with envy. Don’t all girls like Yoo Seung Ho? I think they’re feeling jealous inside.”

Meanwhile, Solar will be playing the role of Yoo Seung Ho’s first love in “Imaginary Cat,” airing on November 24 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

source

November 25, 2015

Cast of new drama "Imaginary Cat"

Cast of new drama

The cast of new drama "Imaginary Cat" pose for a group photo at a press event in Seoul on Nov. 24, 2015. The drama is about a young couple with very different outlooks on life who meet and connect through their cats. (Yonhap) (END)

November 25, 2015

Yoo Seung Ho shows huge excitement for his comeback

Source: STARN News

Yoo Seung Ho showed huge excitement for his comeback.

On November 24th, press conference for channel MBC Every1's new drama, 'Imaginary Cat,' was held at CGV Yeouido branch, and Yoo Seung Ho attended the conference with Han Yeri, Cho Hye Jung, MAMAMOO's Sola, Park Chul Min, and production director Lee Hyun Joo.

Regarding his official comeback, Yoo Seung Ho said, "I'm thrilled. I could not watch TV during last two years, because I was not able to do what I have always been doing."

Yoo Seung Ho continued, "From some point, I started thinking that I might not be able to do my job even after my military service. I've missed my work so much, and I really wanted to get back. I am now in a much deeper love with my job. I hope to keep doing many more projects in the near future."

Meanwhile, Yoo Seung Ho's new drama, 'Imaginary Cat,' is going to premiere on November 24th, and it will air on every Tuesday at 8 PM.

Yoo Seung Ho shows huge excitement for his comeback

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

"Imaginary Cat" Jo Hye-jeong's first performance

photo657529.jpg

Jo Hye-jeong is acting for the first time in "Imaginary Cat".

On the first episode of MBC Every1 on the 24th, Oh Na-woo (Jo Hye-jeong) and Hyeon Jong-hyeon (Yoo Seung-ho) met for the first time.

Their relationship was based on cats. Their first encounter wasn't as pleasant but they found interest in each other. Oh Na-woo heard a loud noise while she was feeding her cat and Hyeon Jong-hyeon saved her. Shortly after, he misunderstood her but then that was resolved as they fed the cats together.

Hyeon Jong-hyeon and Oh Na-woo both have inner wounds so will their relationship further be able to develop? Hyeon Jong-hyeon had just someone he loves and Oh Na-woo has just lost a cat she bred.

The thing that viewers anticipated the most was Jo Hye-jeong's performance. She was in the middle of a 'golden spoon' issue and the public didn't like the fact that she was starring in the drama.

However, it's her first drama in a lead role. It would be a miscalculation to expect a performance like Yoo Seung-ho's from a beginner. She didn't do such a bad job in the first episode so some look forward to seeing her performance get better in the future.

At the premiere of the drama Jo Hye-jeong said, "There was a lot of talk about my starring in the drama. I promised myself that I'd deal with the difficult things later". Will her efforts come through in "Imaginary Cat"?

Meanwhile, "Imaginary Cat" is the story of two humans comforting each other and living with cats.

source: HanCinema

hello imaginary mates !

I watch the raw ep. and i like it.....although the stray cat/dogs  theme is :tears:  

first time  watching  a YSH drama  and I like his acting ,  not too many  facial gestures , he is cool ..

I laugh so hard when the cat scratch him  , it happened   to me 

sorry not posting often   because my english  grammar  level  is:  copy and paste :sweatingbullets:   Im  better  at  reading, hehe

@sisabellll, hi and welcome to the thread. No worries about your English. Many of us - English is not our first language.

Netizens reactions after first episode.

s2.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Imaginary Cat', Jo Hye Jung's first leading role, should we wait and see? 

1. [+1,337, -176] She seriously has no shame

2. [+1,158, -84] You have no idea how relieved I am that this is not airing on a public channel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+984, -62] Yoo Seung Ho's clearly the best actor here. The female lead can't catch up to him whether it be her line delivery or her expressions. She's not there.. not there yet

4. [+709, -89] A good thing that Yoo Seung Ho's the male lead. If it was someone else...

5. [+651, -50] Whatever, I'll stick to it for Yoo Seung Ho

6. [+537, -17] Why would viewers have to wait and see if her acting gets better? Should've cast someone who's prepared

7. [+407, -16] Sorry but her acting sucks ㅜ She needs more practice

8. [+406, -43] How did an ugly kid land the leading role?

9. [+242, -18] Jang Suwon >>>> Jo Hye Jung

z1.jpg

Nate
1. [+242, -6] The cat has the good visuals and acting skills 

2. [+205, -8] Isn't the cat better than the female lead?

3. [+169, -7] This is supposed to be a heart-fluttering drama with Yoo Seung Ho and Jo Hye Jung but the cat stands out more than the female lead

4. [+9, -2] Can't the cat be the female lead instead?

5. [+8, 0] Ah so cute 

Naver
1. [+11,748, -139] Yoo Seung Ho's hard carry.. He's not acting in front of a human but an animal 

2. [+11,260, -567] Yoo Seung Ho's hard carrying it alone while Jo Hye Jung's has the "I'm acting" written all over her ㅠㅠ What will happen with the remaining 7 episodes? Yoo Seung Ho will have to do all the work by himself ㅠㅜ

3. [+9,588, -533] So the drama has no female lead?

4. [+8,141, -476] Yoo Seung Ho's handsome. The female lead's at a level of a supporting character

5. [+2,978, -87] Jo Hye Jung's not lead role material. She's emotionless and her acting is awkward.

6. [+2,967, -145] Even the way she walks is awkward

7. [+2,543, -65] Yoo Seung Ho's leading lady should be the cat

Source

Archived