FNC audition and some questions for JYP audition

Guest cinnamonrollbaby_stv

So I want to send in a email audition to FNC ent. I currently live in the US so I just emailed their casting crew if I can do email audition because online audition wasnt letting me submit without a korea phone number. Does anyone know how long it would take for them to email me back? i know they have global audition? but I missed the LA one. I was planning on to audition for play because I play classical piano at a high professional level, would it be fine if I just submit a classical piano piece video? and does anyone know how long the video should be? does FNC look at looks? I know sm pays for your ticket to korea for the 2nd round does anyone know if FNC does? and like if FNC pays for school in Korea during trainee days? (international school? since I don't speak Korean, I speak Chinese)

Also I went to the JYP LA audition for acting. I wouldn't say i am STUNNING. But I'm considered pretty, not to be cocky for anything, but I look korean. Does anyone know if its possible to get picked as a visual for JYP? and how long it takes for them to do callbacks for global auditions? on the application it asked for our SNS do they look at it? 

I know it is a lottttt of questions, but It would be really helpful!:) 

I am trying to do email audition for FNC right now and the file is too big! i am applying for play and I am playing a classical piano piece that is like 5 minutes long! And it absolutely does not fit the email. Am i allowed to upload it on to youtube? or am i not allowed to publicity the video??? Also FNC doesn't have a specific audition appliation they only have the global one and on that one it has a specific title so should I just put that? and do you guys think it is good to also upload a file of my composing works in the past and mention that I know how? 

sorry I know it's a lot of questions

anyone passed them? for any of the companies?? how long does it usually take for them to respond? and do they let you know if you didnt make it too? your responses will be really helpful!!

I sent them an email audition on the 13th of this month, but I have not gotten a response:O 

How long does it take? should I send again?

M O D  N O T E

Please reserve this thread for further questions that you have about auditioning for Korean entertainment agencies in order to avoid cluttering K-Entertainment General Discussion with duplicate threads.

Archived