Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

CQms970UcAEgT5e.png

Title : Falling for Challenge / Falling in Love with a Challenge / Falling for Dojeon
Hangul : 도전에 반하다
Genre : Romance 
Episodes : 6
Broadcast Platform : YouTube, Naver and Daum
Broadcast Period : 
Air Time :
Run Time : 
Director : Lee Hyung Min (Sorry, I Love You and Orange Marmalade)
Screen writer : 
Production Company : Samsung Group
Official Website : Facebook | Twitter | Blog

PLOT :
It is about members of the college club ′Plue One′ fighting to block its closure.

CAST :
Xiu Min as Na Do Jeon
Kim So Eun as Ban Ha Na
Jang Yoo Sang as
Jang Hui Ryoung as Gi Yeo Woon

OST : 

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!
Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rules
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.
01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Guest adikkeluangman

EXO’s Xiumin and Kim So Eun Cast as Leads in Web Drama

Idol group EXO member Xiumin and actress Kim So Eun have been cast as the leads in an upcoming web drama.

Multiple industry insiders told TV Report on October 2 that the two stars have been cast in web drama “Falling for Challenge.” According to the reports, they have already finished script reading, and are waiting for the filming to begin.

CQRhXsyWgAA-wq_.jpg

“Falling for Challenge” will be a youthful web drama about two people who fall in love in a hobby club called “One Plus.” Xiumin will play Na Do Jeon, a bright individual who works part-time as a clown because he genuinely loves making people laugh. Kim So Eun will play Ban Ha Na, a girl dreaming of starting her own food truck and struggles to stop the club from closing.

Xiumin recently finished filming his film debut, while Kim So Eun starred in MBC‘s “Scholar Who Walks the Night” that ended last month.

“Falling for Challenge” is scheduled to start shooting next week.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/01/exos-xiumin-and-kim-so-eun-cast-as-leads-in-web-drama/

-----

Rookie JYP Actress Jang Hui Ryoung to Star Alongside EXO′s Xiu Min in New Web Drama

Rookie actress Jang Hui Ryoung will be appearing in web drama Falling in Love with a Challenge (translated). 

Falling in Love with a Challenge is about members of the college club ′Plue One′ fighting to block its closure.

98513002.jpg

Jang Hui Ryoung is set to play the bright and positive club member Ki Yeo Woon. EXO′s Xiu Min and Kim So Eun are also set to star in the web drama, which will be directed by Lee Hyung Min PD of Sorry, I Love You and Orange Marmalade. 

Jang Hui Ryoung was recently cast in seasons one and two of Naver TVCast′s 72-Second Drama. She is also the face of SK Telecom, Nivea and Samsung′s bluetooth earphone Level U. 

Meanwhile, Falling in Love with a Challenge, which will be produced by Samsung Group, will be revealed via Samsung′s social media channels, as well as YouTube, Naver and Daum.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/98513/rookie-jyp-actress-jang-hui-ryoung-to-star-alongside-exos-xiu-min-in-new-web-drama

-----
Congratulations. Hope next project will be air on TV.

Guest adikkeluangman

150930 Web Drama 'Falling for Dojeon' Script Reading (Huiryoung)

CQms970UcAEgT5e.pngCQms-CqU8AAy59f.png

CQms-XxU8AAA1Nv.pngCQms-XgUEAAR1md.png

Who is another guy beside Xiumin? I don't know his character name. I think the director are the middle right.

-----
[TRANS] 151006 Kim Soeun's Instagram (Jang Huiryoung):
"Filming 'Falling for Dojeon' #FirstShoot

CQosGPAUEAAO_zs.jpg
(by fyjypnation)

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim So Eun and Xiumin give preview of their chemistry for web drama in cute pic together

Get ready for new web drama, 'Falling for Do Jeon,' starring Xiumin and Kim So Eun!

The two have already immersed themselves in filming as Kim So Eun posted a picture of the cast and wrote, "Filming for 'Falling for Do Jeon.'"  While Xiumin and Kim So Eun are sitting next to each other, behind them are Jang Yoo Sang and Jang Hee Ryung.  

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/kim-so-eun-and-xiumin-give-preview-of-their-chemistry-for-web-drama-in-cute-pic-together 

Guest snowpanda

I'm really exited for that drama, since Soeun and Minseok are in it. I love them both, and they look really good together^^
I'm also curious how Minseok will do in this drama since we haven't really seen him acting befor. 

here are some stills  :)

101.png

102.png

103.png

104.png

105.png

106.png

014.png

024.png

034.png

044.png053.png064.png073.png082.png092.pngcr: http://blog.samsung.com/6032/ 

Guest snowpanda

this poster was released today :D

%EB%8F%84%EC%A0%84%EC%97%90-%EB%B0%98%ED

cr. Samsung

the poster looks really cute :D

and an update on samsungs instagram

Kim Soeun is saying 'Urgh! this is so heavy, and what is this smell?!'
and you are supposed to fill in Minseoks bubble,  it's for an event, if you fill in the blank speechbubble you can win an americano.

Guest snowpanda

an other video from the fiming site, it seems like they took this on the last day of filming or at least in the last few days, since they are saying that it's sad that filming is already over^^

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Park and Jang Hee Ryung are full of chemistry in couple shoot

Check out actors Yoon Park and Jang Hee Ryung in their couple shoot with 'International bnt'! They take on a variety of concepts, all the while maintaining their impressive chemistry, which just jumps off the page.  

In the interview, Jang Hee Ryung said, "I was extremely excited because this is my first photo shoot. I was able to take part more comfortably because I [was paired up with] Yoon Park." Yoon Park added, "It's been 8 to 9 months since my last shoot, so I was nervous, but it was my first couple shoot in a while since Woo Sik and Sung Kyung, so I had fun."

yoon-park_1445353194_bnt.jpg

He was asked about the drama 'What's With This Family', which helped the public recognize him. "It is the production that got my name out to the viewers, but I also felt through this production a limit in my acting," he replied. "However, I acted alongside good seniors, so I learned a lot, and it was an extremely helpful production considering I need to continue my life as an actor."

Regarding how she got to become an actress, Jang Hee Ryung said, "I thoughtlessly came to Seoul in order to do something that I wanted.  While I was active as a model, I went to acting school and happened to be cast in JYP Entertainment, which is how I started my promotions."

Regarding the web drama 'Falling for Do Jeon', which also stars Xiumin and Kim So Eun, Jang Hee Ryung stated, "It's the story of young people who want to challenge themselves. The atmosphere was nice since the first script reading, and the seniors took good care of me and were considerate toward me on site, so I am appearing in it while having fun."

yoon-park_1445353195_bnt2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/yoon-park-and-jang-hee-ryung-are-full-of-chemistry-in-couple-shoot

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] 151020 Yoon Bak & Jang Huiryoung Interview with BNT

CSAm8X-UwAAVkIe.jpg

▷Your schedule these days?
▶Jang Huiryoung: I am participating in a project called ‘Falling for Dojeon’. I think I’ll be able to show good sides of myself through my character Ki Yeowoon.
▶Yoon Bak: I have been shooting for ‘Mr. Baek The Homemade Food Master’ and finding my next project.

▷Huiryoung, what kind of work is ‘Falling for Dojeon’?
▶Jang Huiryoung: It it a work that can give confidence and hope to young adults that are taking up a variety of challenges such as school and employment.

▷What kind of person is Ki Yeowoon?
▶Jang Huiryoung: She is a bright and bubbly character. She is quite simple but has lovable charms.

▷I heard that you are working with young actors such as EXO’s Xiumin and Kim Soeun
▶Jang Huiryoung: We work together really well. So the atmosphere on set is very fun, as well. The atmosphere was great even since the script reading, so I really anticipated the filming a lot. The sunbaenims take such good care of me and are really considerate, so I’m having an even more wonderful time shooting.

Translated by fyjypnation

-----
Today also is the press conference.

:) 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] EXO′s Xiu Min, Kim So Eun, Jang Hui Ryoung and More Gather for ′Falling for Challenge′

62128193.jpg

Kim So Eun gives off girly vibes in a denim dress 

78018253.jpg

Xiu Min′s hands have arrived

15985591.jpg

Xiu Min and Kim So Eun couple up

80124436.jpg

Jang Hui Ryoung poses with a big smile

77378861.jpg

Jang Yoo Sang makes us laugh with an awkward smile

61895417.jpg

Go team!

The cast of Samsung web drama Falling for Challenge gathered for a production presentation, held at the Samsung Seocho headquarters on October 26. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/99188/photo-exos-xiu-min-kim-so-eun-jang-hui-ryoung-and-more-gather-for-falling-for-challenge 

-----
Web Drama 'Fall in Challenge' EP.1 Plus One (+) Challenge

It's only 13 minutes. 

-----

151026 Web Drama 'Falling for Dojeon' Showcase (Huiryoung)

CSOS0JbUwAE6_DE.jpgCSOS0FyUEAIsHvR.jpg

CSOS0F2VEAAUI7R.jpgCSOS0IBU8AA23QM.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Watch: EXO’s Xiumin and Kim So Eun’s Romance Blooms in “Fall in Challenge”

EXO’s Xiumin and Kim So Eun’s web drama “Fall in Challenge” has been released.

Sponsored by Samsung, the web drama tells the tale of Ban Ha Na (Kim So Eun), a club president searching for new members, and Na Do Jun (Xiumin) who dresses up and acts like Pierrot.

CSUIR7cUcAASe2N.png

The web drama has revealed its first two episodes through Samsung’s official YouTube channel.

Their first meeting happens to be a chance encounter and it appears as though the pair gets closer as they go through various challenges.

Subsequent episodes will be uploaded daily between 5 to 6 p.m. KST on the same YouTube channel. There will be a total of six episodes.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/27/watch-exos-xiumin-and-kim-so-euns-romance-blooms-in-fall-in-challenge/

-----
[Photo] EXO's Xiu Min @ showcase for his new web-drama

On October 26th, EXO's Xiu Min attended showcase for Samsung web-drama 'In Love With Challenge (directly translated title),' which was held at Samsung Electronics building located in Seocho District, Seoul.

Kim So Eun, Jang Yoo Sang, Jang Hee Ryeong, and director Lee Hyung Min also attended the showcase.

20151026160548_562dd0ccb0547_1.jpg

Meanwhile, 'In Love With Challenge' is going to be released through Naver TV Cast.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=414132 

-----

Web Drama 'Fall in Challenge' EP.2 'Have you seen this person?'

Guest adikkeluangman

EXO′s Xiu Min Sings OST for ′Falling for Challenge′

EXO Xiu Min′s OST for web drama Falling for Challenge, You are the One, will be released today.

Xiu Min, who stars as male lead Na Do Jeon in Falling for Challenge, sang You are the One, and the solo track is particularly meaningful as it is the EXO member′s first time participating in an OST.

99301002.jpg

You are the One, which was first played in the ending scene of the first episode of Falling for Challenge on October 26, will be released via music sites, including MelOn, Genie and Naver Music, on October 29 at 12 p.m. KST. 

You are the One is a midtempo song with a bright and cheerful feel, featuring an exciting rhythm and mix of brass and string sounds that highlight Xiu Min′s vocals. The lyrics, which speak to youth taking on challenges, also adds to the drama′s storyline. 

Meanwhile, Falling for Challenge, which premiered on October 26, is a six-part drama centered on college students who are struggling to save their club from being shuttered, and episode four will be released on Samsung Group′s social media channels, YouTube, Naver and Daum on October 29 at 5 p.m. KST. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/99301/exos-xiu-min-sings-ost-for-falling-for-challenge

-----

Web Drama 'Fall in Challenge' EP.3 'Democracy comes with majority vote?'

Guest adikkeluangman

Xiumin sings 'You are The One' for his web drama 'Falling For Do Jeon'

CSf8SvKWIAEXbFI.jpg

Xiumin finally dropped the full audio version of OST "You Are The One" for his web drama 'Falling For Do Jeon'!

This is the male idol's first ever OST he partook in since his debut and the full release has been highly anticipated by EXO-Ls.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/xiumin-sings-you-are-the-one-for-his-web-drama-falling-for-do-jeon

-----

Web Drama 'Fall in Challenge' EP.4 'The Clown smiles while looking at us'

Guest adikkeluangman

Web Drama 'Fall in Challenge' EP.5 'In the name of us'

-----
Web Drama 'Fall in Challenge' EP.6 'Play the Challenge'

END 

Guest adikkeluangman

EXO's Xiumin says 'You're the One' in new MV

EXO's Xiumin is saying "You're the One" in the music video for his track from the web drama 'Falling in Challenge'.

As previously mentioned, this is the male idol's first ever solo song since his debut, and the full release has been highly anticipated by EXO-L. The MV features clips from the drama, including Xiumin with a cute clown nose, as well as footage of Xiumin in the studio.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/exos-xiumin-says-youre-the-one-in-new-mv 

Archived