Boy Group C-Clown Confirms Disbandment

Boy group C-Clown has officially disbanded. On October 5, the boy group’s agency Yedang Entertainment announced their breakup through an official statement released on their official social media outlets. The statement read, “Hello. This is Yedang Entertainment. C-Clown, who debuted on July 19, 2012 with ‘Solo,’ will be officially disbanding today, October 5, 2015. We want to […]

The post Boy Group C-Clown Confirms Disbandment appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

They were one of my favorite groups! They had a cool R & B sound that I really enjoyed, "Young Love... Far Away", "Shaking Heart", and "Good Night" are sooo awesome. Really sorry to read this...I'm a tiny bit encouraged that it sounds like they will still be working in the entertainment industry...and maybe some of them can even come back in a new group? They are really talented singers and rappers, hope we can hear more from them as they follow new paths. Wish them all the best! ♥

Archived