BEAST’s Yoseob Kindly Asks Sasaeng Fans to Respect His Privacy

Newsie

BEAST‘s Yoseob has a few words for some of his more intrusive fans. On September 26, the idol addressed his sasaeng fans through a kind but firm Twitter post. This comes only a month after his previous public comment regarding sasaeng fans. He wrote, “I’m traveling to Japan to see a UFC match. It’s a rather personal matter, right? Haha. It’s not easy for […]

The post BEAST’s Yoseob Kindly Asks Sasaeng Fans to Respect His Privacy appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

People should respect others' privacy. Hacking their manager's phone and getting info about the members' personal schedules is too much. These people, just like YYS said, are not real fans. I can imagine how frustrating it must have been to see people waiting for him at the airport. Just leave celebrities alone. They've got their own lives just as you have yours.

Guest novadestin

People should respect others' privacy. Hacking their manager's phone and getting info about the members' personal schedules is too much. These people, just like YYS said, are not real fans. I can imagine how frustrating it must have been to see people waiting for him at the airport. Just leave celebrities alone. They've got their own lives just as you have yours.

This is hardly anything new for sasaengs and hardly the worst they have done either as far as stealing and selling go - obviously, the worst will always be attempting to seriously injury the celebs for any number of psycho reasons.

I am quite happy he made it clear that these people are not fans too, and that he called out everyone who clearly participated in these activities - any pictures of him at the airport on that day are now known to have been taken by sasaengs. Not that that matters to the sasaengs since they clearly don't give a sh-t, but it does make the issue more well-known to a wider audience who might otherwise just go "oh another pick of my fav!! *save*". We can only hope that fans take the steps needed to avoid supporting such individuals.

Archived