[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@uglypearl Ooooh, that would explain some of it! Thanks for that! But I wonder how they're going to tie that piece of information back into the story now? They didn't know each other, but now they do...? For me, it's very unclear and still poor script-writing...As a viewer, it felt too sudden for an introduction to characters not entirely tied to the main story....it was confusing. And it didn't help the characters because I didn't have any idea who they were and didn't establish a connection with them. In fact, I'm still trying to figure them out with nothing to work on. And I still find Nana's character too forceful (and forced) for my liking....

@Angelique Salvatierra I'm happy to do the fan meets, but I don't know about all the smaller clips...hehe, you may even find it takes awhile for me to post translations. I understand Chinese, but I do get tripped up over names and jargon sometimes....I also have a pretty busy life outside of dramas with work and friends and studies. So I'll do my best, but hope you understand.

@skeletonworks So glad someone else shares the same opinion as me! I don't think doctors would tell a stranger a patient's health issues due to privacy rights. But yeah, Nana's character seems a little too full on for me. I feel like she's too eager to be by QY's side all the time. And that he's paying attention to her for reasons that seem outside of his own character, because she hasn't done anything except snatch his coffee and follow him around, like all the other 'annoying' girls would have...The only valid reason I have for him caring about her is because she fainted. But so far in the story, for me, she's by no means an inspiring, warm, unique character :s I might change my mind about them if they develop into well-rounded characters with more realistic and likeable storylines...but at the moment, this is not my cup of tea (again, sorry for QY and Nana fans!)

I also feel like the script-writers just wanted to push Bii to be in a romance with a cute starlet on-screen, so they haven't thought much about the actual story itself...so it's not actually a good sub-story, but a vehicle for "romancing Bii" (My suspicions have been because they gave the first Bromance SPOP cover to Bii and Katie Chen, rather than the main couple Megan and Baron, which is very strange.)

I've been waiting for the long preview for episode 4 but nothing yet. Well at least they post this photos on their fb page! 

第4集 故事大綱

12193747_1665458837067844_57924062642667

12227093_1665458877067840_19787154312360

亞諾竟然當眾宣告「我喜歡男人!」,莫非亞諾準備要把隱瞞多年的身份曝光?還是真的被小菁說中,在上次與子楓的初吻後,讓亞諾心中的某一部份已經被觸動!加上在大雨的天台上,子楓所展現出置自己死生於度外的氣勢,這縱身一躍,是否就此開發了亞諾心中的少女心...

12189169_1665459270401134_68014770036399

12189854_1665459403734454_22673612557275

因為子楓心愛的寵物生病了,意外的找到一位無國界醫生-楚哲瑞。他的出現會對子楓和亞諾這對好哥們,產生什麼樣的化學變化…

12208254_1665459577067770_44438161109593

12190896_1665459743734420_40751328355174

12189863_1665459990401062_17140826500071

12191160_1665468817066846_69637000271832

娜娜為了答謝青陽幫她找回了母親的咖啡味道,特地設計一場視覺饗宴送給青陽,可是青陽的臉上卻流露出一絲落寞,此刻的娜娜該怎麼讓青陽再展陽光笑容...

12187890_1665460180401043_25532307668765

12196066_1665460360401025_55446214751728

能有喜歡的人,對每個人來說都是幸福

但對哥們而言,是幸福多一點?還是困擾多一層呢?

12193283_1665460543734340_76922953805334

Hey everyone, I have the translations for the 2nd verse of Epochal Times! I just saw now that viki provided subs for the whole opening and ending song! :lol: Why didn't I see that before!? Hahaha

Screenshot_2015-11-07-15-21-30.png

But I still can't find the lyrics for the closing song Bottom Line by Landy Wen. Anyone has the lyrics or know where I can get it?

I enjoy watching genderbender dramas! Although this one has a lot of cheesy cliches, I like it because it is entertaining! It is a light and funny piece amidst all the darker dramas I am watching. However, I do have to step over multiple plot holes at times.....

Here are more of my thoughts and impressions on this drama: https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2015/11/08/bromance-cheesiness-but-amusing/

I am looking forward to the next episode.

@Angelique Salvatierra thanks for the pictures. You can see the Chemistry between the leads which will start some awkwardness when YaNuo says he likes guys.. Who is the woman behind ZiFeng in the last picture her image is blurry? He seems shock to hear her if she called out or he is worried about his reactions to YaNuo's announcement.

Why is this not two days a week.. lol anyone know how many episodes this is suppose to be?

Well I now know who the woman is behind ZiFeng... can you guess who it is before you see the episode? Let's just say he is stunned and that is why he looks like that before he turns around....

Great episode but I think again they spend too much time on our Coffee guy and his girl.. I get the feeling that she may have liked him and he never gave her the time of day and now with her illness she is trying to spend as much time with and around him as she can. I guess we will see if that is true or it is just a chance meeting that brought them together.

I look forward to reading what you guys thought of our cliff hanger..

@Angelique Salvatierra thanks for the pictures. You can see the Chemistry between the leads which will start some awkwardness when YaNuo says he likes guys.. Who is the woman behind ZiFeng in the last picture her image is blurry? He seems shock to hear her if she called out or he is worried about his reactions to YaNuo's announcement.

Why is this not two days a week.. lol anyone know how many episodes this is suppose to be?

I think there are 20 episodes total. If you have not noticed the pattern with T-dramas, they only air once per week due to limited time slots. It's unfortunate because I wish for two episodes every week as well. 

I have seen ep 4 already and I loved it. Megan Lai can cry real hard and real ugly.  ;) 

I think there are 20 episodes total. If you have not noticed the pattern with T-dramas, they only air once per week due to limited time slots. It's unfortunate because I wish for two episodes every week as well. 

I have seen ep 4 already and I loved it. Megan Lai can cry real hard and real ugly.  ;) 

Why Megan Cry????

Now here I am patiently waiting for the subs ... 

The part in the hospital made me cry. Yanuo is mad and looks really worried for Zifeng at the same time.

Been replaying the cliff hanger part of episode 4 to look at Zifeng's reaction!

Episode 5 preview part 1:

Episode 5 Preview part 2:

In the second preview it looks like Zifeng is teasing Yanuo. 

Anyone who can translate the two preview?

My gawd! This show is confusing my sexuality preference. So zifeng slowly falls for yanuo. But than he stated again, if yanuo was a girl he would definitely love her.

I am a guy and I do not say this to my bros. The care and love you show for your brother is really different.  Seriously, I think zifeng might already know that yanuo is a female?

I really wish to see ya nuo as a real female in this show and let me rate her based on a guy perspective.

(I apologize, I only understand few Mandarin words. This is what I understand from the translation sites and from their actions. I'm also sorry for inaccuracies and many mistakes) :

Preview 1 :

YN: It's just that ...  I saw you were very cold and had been coughing. I wanted to keep you warm,  so I entered your tent.

ZF: At any case, as long as I have you here, I will feel very warm.

YN: Are you alright?

YN: Why you staring at me?

ZF: I think ... I'm going to fall for you  (let my heart beat for you).

YN : What do you mean?

ZF : What I mean is.. If you're a woman, I would have like you.

QY : What is it?

NN : You see ... I wanted to say that ... I'm asking you to accompany me in a hotel, rent a hotel room.

QY : Huh (What) ?

Preview 2 :

ZF: Seems like you have lot of first times, and they are all to me.

The first hot spring ... The first necktie... There's also the first ... (making a kiss sound)

YN: What the heck are you talking about !

YN: ZiFeng ...

Why is my heart beating fast? Could it be that ... I'm liking him ?

ZF: At any case, as long as I have you here, I will feel very warm.

ZF: I think ... I'm going to fall for you (let my heart beat for you) .

3rd Preview:

YN: ZiFeng...

ZF: You are ... YaNuo !

Archived