[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl disguise as a boy romantic comedies is one my favorite genres. I look forward to this drama.

I hope they won't reveal yet that YaNuo is a girl ... I hope it's longer.

I hope ZiFeng falls in love with YaNuo before finding out she's a girl.

I also have a feeling that QianYang already knows that YaNuo's a girl, but possibly he won't reveal it or he'll be silent about it.

It's a possible that he'll help YaNuo.

I'm worried that GuangChao or XiaoJing might reveal the truth and could cause trouble to the main lead.

GuangChao is a big mouth and XiaoJing tells the truth while drunk.

I hope that the ZiFeng's mom FengJie won't get angry at YaNuo when they found out about this.

I hope they won't think that YaNuo is fooling them and using them.

I hope she won't be against ZiFeng and YaNuo's relationship.

Video from perhaps Episode 3:

Who could this guy be that locks Pi Ya Nuo on the roof? It is interesting to see after his secretary mentions Pi Ya Nuo ,Du Zi Feng goes looking for him after he thinks about it for a bit and finds him on that roof wet from the rain and prolly ill by then as he falls and he decides to jump the roof to get to him.

Video Credit SetTV 三立電視 YouTube Channel.

From what I read somewhere on the web.. DU Zi Feng starts liking Pi Ya Nuo as their friendship grows and will wish that he was a girl.. ( just be patient and you will get your wish.)

I have to agree his friend QianYang  does look at Pi Ya Nuo as if he thinks something is off about him and I am sure that he will figure out as well that he is really a she. Given how nice Pi Ya Nuo is I can see him not saying anything about it but he may ask why she is living this way.

The hardest part is the choice Pi Ya Nuo will have to make with his coming birthday. IF he stays a guy he can be best friends with Zi Feng and be close to the object of his affection but not be true to himself and live his life the way she should be.

If he chooses to let go of his male persona then he gains maybe Zi Fengs anger or love and admits she was the one that saved him so long ago. Something that was simple days ago just got real complicated with his/her friendship with Zi Feng, His sister's love for Pi Ya Nuo and discovering Zi Feng is the boy she saved as kids and he has been hoping to meet her again.

I like the show but unfortunately for me in the states Viki will not have the license or has an agreement in place to not show the episodes for english subscribers until 6 mos after broadcast which means I will have to wait for 6 mos to see the show with subs.. awful but I can make due with raw until then.

Thanks for making the thread.

While watching the episodes I'm thinking where have I seen Pi Ya Nuo before, this bugged me for many hours. So, I searched her previous drama, then, ahah! I saw her acting as a tomboy? on cafe waiting love! Now I know! That's where I saw the kinda same acting, but there she's not pretending to be a guy but acting as a tom? And I thought, I like her. Well, I really like gender bender genre! Did she cut her hair for that movie? She has short hair right now right? Then in this drama she's wearing a wig? 

p.s. 

Hi! I'm new follower of this drama. I can't stand not posting about that so that's what I shared first. 

Seems in the preview, ZiFeng will start to get suspicious about YaNuo.

ZiFeng compared the penmanship of the girl who saved him and YaNuo's penmanship.

He found out that they have the same penmanship style.

Is he going to find out soon about YaNuo?  I hope not yet.

I think there are two posible things to happen.

One, he'll get mad and think that Yanuo is doing this to make fun of him.

Or

Two, he'll think after knowing it has been 15 years and still no trace of the girl Yanuo sent the card to make him happy even with just a simple message from his savior.

Ah, sunday is yet to come! :(

Seems in the preview, ZiFeng will start to get suspicious about YaNuo.

ZiFeng compared the penmanship of the girl who saved him and YaNuo's penmanship.

He found out that they have the same penmanship style.

Is he going to find out soon about YaNuo?  I hope not yet.

It's a gender bender drama and it's too early for them to reveal it.

I can't believe Megan is 35! More like 25! Lol

She's  very pretty indeed!

More detailed preview for Episode 3:

Just as you guys noted Zi Du Feng has become suspicious of Ya Nuo thinking that he wrote that note from the girl that saved him for bad reasons to trick him or cared enough to try to make him happy after so long of his wanting to find that girl. It will truly surprise him later to find out that not only is Ya Nuo a woman but is the girl that saved him. I can't blame him for thinking that it was either a trick on Ya Nuo's part but he should have also considered that through a twist of fate he became blood brothers and close friends with someone that may have actually knew the girl that saved him possibly Or just look at it as a friend willing to do whatever to help him and make him happy. . Some mistakes and misunderstandings are coming though..

I do not think that he would ever consider Ya Nuo to be a girl let along the girl that saved him because he could not contemplate that she would be able to live and dress like a boy for so long or fight so well. It will only be later on when the truth comes out that he realizes all the clues where there. For now I just think he will be very suspicious and wonder what game is Ya Nuo playing and try to distance himself but only end up hurting Ya Nuo and himself with his behavior if he goes with the thought that Ya Nuo tried to trick him instead of thinking Ya Nuo was trying to be a good friend and help him wanting him happy.

I have a feeling he may try to get Ya Nuo to produce the girl and Ya Nuo will not be able to do so for obvious reasons that we all know.

More detailed preview for Episode 3:

Just as you guys noted Zi Du Feng has become suspicious of Ya Nuo thinking that he wrote that note from the girl that saved him for bad reasons to trick him or cared enough to try to make him happy after so long of his wanting to find that girl. It will truly surprise him later to find out that not only is Ya Nuo a woman but is the girl that saved him. I can't blame him for thinking that it was either a trick on Ya Nuo's part but he should have also considered that through a twist of fate he became blood brothers and close friends with someone that may have actually knew the girl that saved him possibly Or just look at it as a friend willing to do whatever to help him and make him happy. . Some mistakes and misunderstandings are coming though..

I do not think that he would ever consider Ya Nuo to be a girl let along the girl that saved him because he could not contemplate that she would be able to live and dress like a boy for so long or fight so well. It will only be later on when the truth comes out that he realizes all the clues where there. For now I just think he will be very suspicious and wonder what game is Ya Nuo playing and try to distance himself but only end up hurting Ya Nuo and himself with his behavior if he goes with the thought that Ya Nuo tried to trick him instead of thinking Ya Nuo was trying to be a good friend and help him wanting him happy.

I have a feeling he may try to get Ya Nuo to produce the girl and Ya Nuo will not be able to do so for obvious reasons that we all know.

Right! It is more likely that Zi Feng will think that Ya Nuo have hidden agenda in making friends with him. He may want to investigate and might find out that she's a girl.

It will also be possible that the photo Xiao Jing took when they were kids will be the key for him to know who his savior, seeing the place and hair clip on that photo will make it a solid evidence. Also, maybe the girl that saw Zi Feng after Ya Nuo saved him will show up and will just tell Zi Feng that she's not the one who saved him but only saw him lying unconscious. If they'll add another story for that girl taking the credit on saving him and being an evil person or something, won't it be too much? 

And I'm excited to see Sean Lee's character. Is he a pilot? Maybe he'll be the one to know first that Ya Nuo is a girl and will try to get close to her. That will make Zi Feng jealous and realize he also have feeling for Ya Nuo more than friends. Do you think there will be a scene where he'll be confuse of how the heck is he feeling something for another guy and will ask himself if he is gay. lol

On 10/24/2015 at 5:40 AM, JenL said:

1st Fan Meet with whole cast:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Hi! Do you have subtitle for this fan meet? What did Pi Ya Nuo said on the last part of her sentence in 27:52 of this video? 

That's the sentence included before the opening song right? "If one day, I can't keep this secret anymore..." the last part what was said? Thanks!

Translation : (by Melissa Lee)

Du Zi Feng: It's her. My savior who I mentioned to you. And she even knows my name is Du Zi Feng.

Pi Ya Nuo: Du Zi Feng, I never thought that you would be looking for me the past 15 years. I can feel your gratitude. I'm touched. 

Yang Na Na: The coffee you make tastes exactly the same as the coffee my mum used to make. If I miss my mother, can I ask you to make coffee for me?

Yang Na Na: You're actually quite gentle. Wei Qing Yang, let me lean on you.

Pi Ya Nuo: What is it? Are you a human clock? You can even calculate the time of the fountain.

Du Zi Feng: What are you doing?

Pi Ya Nuo: I heard the water from the fountain can bring happiness.

Du Zi Feng: Bring happiness?

Pi Ya Nuo: Yes.

Du Zi Han: He's so happy when he's with my brother and he's so nervous when he sees me.

The editor: So you are Du Zi Feng's man, aren't you? Your boss is from the Mafia, so I believe that you aren't something good. What did you say you are just now? Special assistant? You're a gangster! What special assistant?

Amy: Ya Nuo's dad called, saying Ya Nuo hasn't come home.

Du Zi Feng: Amy, what's going on? Amy: It's because of the magazine's false report. Ya Nuo said he had to find and reason with the editor, but he still hasn't gone home yet. -

Pi Ya Nuo: Open the door!

The editor: Bro, save your energy. Today is not my first day in this society. Did you think you could scare me with three, two sentences? There's no such thing I tell you.

Pi Ya Nuo: You villain, open the door! Open the door! You villain, open the door! -

Du Zi Feng: Ya Nuo! Ya Nuo, are you alright? Ya Nuo!

Pi Ya Nuo: Du Zi Feng!

Du Zi Feng: Ya Nuo, are you alright?

Pi Ya Nuo: I'm alright. I am feeling very cold. I want to sleep.

Du Zi Feng: Could it be hypothermia?

Du Zi Feng: Ya Nuo! Ya Nuo! Ya Nuo. Ya Nuo, wait a moment. Amy has informed the firemen. They'll arrive soon.  Pi Ya Nuo! Ya Nuo, are you alright?

Pi Ya Nuo: I am very cold. I- I am very cold. What are- What are you doing? No. The distance between the buildings is too far away. You can't jump. You can't jump. No. You'll die. Du Zi Feng, don't. You'll fall and die! Don't do it! Don't do it! Du Zi Feng, no! No! You can't! Don't do it!

Archived