• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4th Preview for episode 5:

Yanuo's hair pin case. :)

Screenshot_2015-11-13-19-17-21.png

I think Yanuo brought her hair pin with her on their camping. ^_^

Screenshot_2015-11-13-19-14-15.png

It fell and Zifeng might if not on that night, get it one day. Or not? That pin is one big clue! But Yanuo may give stories as to why she have the same hair pin if Zifeng sees it. 

Screenshot_2015-11-13-19-14-27.png

Don't you think that water has something to do with their lives so much? :w00t:

Yanuo saved him from drowning 15 years ago, when they met again they always (episodes 2-4) have scenes done with WATER!

1. Cruise ship pool.

2. Water fountain.

3. Rooftop rain.

4. Hot spring.

I'm now thinking, one day water will also be a tool for Zifeng to know Yanuo is a girl. (sungkyunkwan scandal?) :rolleyes:

From Bromance blog.

Episode 5 Synopsis:

子楓和亞諾的哥們關係愈來愈密切,互動愈來愈自在,子楓冷不防還會調侃一下亞諾,說亞諾許多的第一次都是和他一起創造的…亞諾一邊聽著子楓的細數著過往,腦中開始浮現出,第一次泡溫泉、第一次打領帶,當然還有那幕令人怦然心動的初吻畫面,害羞不已。而子楓突然其來對亞諾說:「我想,我會為你心動!」,這是一種告白嗎?!

Still1113_00013

而在一次的露營活動,子楓為了撿一個亞諾掉到水中很重要的東西而失溫,這一晚的相擁照料,亞諾竟然發現自己的心跳不自覺加快,「難道,我愛上子楓!」的怦然情懷瞬間湧上心頭…

Still1113_00047

Still1113_00046

Still1113_00045

Still1113_00051

某天,哲瑞正在跟小狗狗傾訴著他的心聲:「在亞諾26歲時,我要跟她告白!」。但不知何時亞諾已經站在哲瑞身後,哲瑞瞬間不知如何是好!

Still1113_00032

Still1113_00033

青陽和娜娜相約在公園,但她一開口卻要青陽跟她去開房間?!讓曼巴大神錯愕不已…

image017

image019

楓:我會為你心動!
諾:我為你心跳加速…
難道,我們都已經喜歡上彼此了…

So Zifeng will get the hairpin case, and Yanuo might stop him from opening it or just tell him that it is something important for her and of course Zifeng will not open it. 

Yanuo might have heard something about confessing from Zherui when he's talking to the puppy but in my guess she won't know it is her. She might just ask "who's the girl you're talking about? Is she pretty?" :lol: 

Guest IrisEva

@JenL: Done!! but unfortunately  Murphy's Law of Love is still  leading...:(:(  

So Zifeng will get the hairpin case, and Yanuo might stop him from opening it or just tell him that it is something important for her and of course Zifeng will not open it. 

Yanuo might have heard something about confessing from Zherui when he's talking to the puppy but in my guess she won't know it is her. She might just ask "who's the girl you're talking about? Is she pretty?" :lol: 

Going by the looks feels like  what you said is totally gonna happen ...but anyways the thing i didn't understand is  why in the hell did yanuo bring that pin there???to lose it or to get caught??

Guest saz5187

Hi. I'm new here. Can someone help sort my confusion? How did YaNuo have the hair pin? I thought she dropped it by the river when she rescued ZiFeng? A million thanks

Episode 6 Preview English Translation

(This is what I understand from translation sites, I apologize for mistakes and inaccuracies)

Preview  1 :

YN: I didn't thought so much before.

Now, I don't know why I suddenly concerned about it.

I just find (think)  that I have some strange feelings on my buddy (male friend).

XJ:  You're liking him ?

YN: Right ...  No !

XJ:  Liao Guang Chao !

YN: It's not Ah Chao ! It's Du Zi ..

XJ: Feng !

ZF: What's this calendar countdown (about) ?  

"My Daughter Welcome Home" ....  What does it mean ?

Preview 2:

ZF: What's this calendar countdown (about) ?  

"My Daughter Welcome Home"

ZH: (Older) Brother ... Do you really like YaNuo?

ZF: Yes. I like him.

ZH: I want to help you (both).

YN: I have some strange feelings on my buddy (male friend) .

I didn't thought so much before.
      Now, I don't know why I suddenly concern about it.

@uglypearl Thanks!

There will be more episodes to come so I don't think the secret will be revealed soon...

Does the new characters want to harm Yanuo or are interested in recruiting her to their side? Their sparring is so cool!

I guess in the camping scene they thought Yanuo's hairpin case is her favorite candy?

New cartoon strip from small rose.

12115458_531781356988904_688409782768450

"Very MAN man!" :lol:

New character?

Or cameo?

Who might he be?

A friend or foe? 

Will we find out soon?

An hour left before episode 5 broadcast! :w00t:

12239598_1667517946861933_17128847821877

He's Wu HanSheng ... Wu WanHao's son. He and his dad are plotting against Du ZiFeng. They're also planning to get rid of YaNuo.

Then, there might be a scene of kidnapping if they want to harm Yanuo. And Du Zifeng to the rescue!

Yanuo will fall in love so much. Looks like in the next episode she will be thinking about it and will soon acknowledge the fact the she loves Zifeng.

So sad for Zherui that he only has small screen time now, still waiting for how he'll help Yanuo.

hello everyone :)

i've been lurking for a while reading all the comment and spoiler that you've been sharing here :D

i'm falling with this series because of Yanuo & Zi feng chemistry, and Yanuo's acting :wub:

i just watch episode 5 raw and feeling that the editing is kinda rush plus it seem they start to cut the airing time

because the scenes that supposed to be in episode 5 (if we watch the preview) doesn't exist :tears:

I just finished ep 5 raw !!!! I can't wait for ep 6.. each episode has an interesting parts...  whenever it finished one episode, i start to grumble.. why only once  a week???!!! lol...

I think zi feng now start to like ya nuo .... but he can't accept the gay feeling.. i wonder what will happen to him if he found out that ya nuo is actually a girl .... kkkkk

Archived